Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Project: Gemini[OoC][R-13]

- - - - - ~Renegade~ RP Production OoC Sequel Co-Host: Dad Limited Acceptance

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts
    Last Visit Jul 29 2018 03:18 PM

Click Here to go to the <IC Thread>

6ANWb0x.png

OP: Nibun no Ichi ~ Gundam Build Fighters

ED: Masayume Chasing ~ Fairy Tail 

"I tried to talk with Grey again today. He doesn't believe that this place is bad for us. At least, not like I do. I'm afraid to talk to the others. They already make us fight one another, and while they take care of us otherwise, I'm scare to think what would happen if any of us willingly disobeyed. They already seem suspicious of me. But, maybe that's because I seem to be advancing more quickly than the others. I don't know what to think any more.

I had another...premonition. They say I did not have a life before this, but I am beginning to believe that is untrue. There are times I remember something. It is nothing more than a face. Or, a voice. Sometimes, just a smell. But, they are things that do not belong here. I have to wonder where they came from. I dare not tell them about this, for I fear they will get angry. They always get angry when we question them. 

They say everything we are given is a gift. Our abilities. Our training. Even our lives. They are all gifts. However, I do not feel spoiled. I feel controlled."

- The last journal entry from II:03, "Dusk"

Rules

1. All applicable YCM rules (especially the Advanced Clause) apply.

2. This RP is rated R-13 violence, mild sexual content, and language. For any questions regarding the rating system please refer to this thread.

3. Be courteous, kind, and constructive in all interactions.

4. Dad will be acting as my co-host throughout the duration of the RP. We reserve the right to take control of any and all characters as needed to advance the plot. In addition, we reserve the right to ask that you edit/delete any IC or OoC post that we deem problematic, detrimental to the plot, or disrespectful to your fellow RP members. We will also be making any executive decisions as they need to be made.

5. For the time being please only create one character.

6. Acceptance will be issued on value of merit. While there will not necessarily be a limited number of spots, applicants that do not express the desired skill level will not be accepted.

7. Have Fun~

Extended Prologue

The Plot

Application

Roster

Posted Image

Lewyn

Lewyn

I am nothing but a feckless minstrel.

• Elite Members
  • 2,423 posts
    Last Visit 43 minutes ago
  • Alias:Sethera
Experiment #227-11 - Status: Terminated

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,170 posts
    Last Visit 48 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

Sure I'll interest .

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts
Grey

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,546 posts
    Last Visit 20 minutes ago

Would love at least 1 more interested party before crafting the full OoC~

Why the hell not... *tosses Pokémon hat into the ring*

Though I've never seen anything regarding Transcendence...so loooooots of explanations will be needed lol

x393wz.jpg

Enter the Gekkouga

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,429 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

Another one?  Two at the same time?!  you're insane, but so am I.  

Interest

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

Sharpen your Hammers, mate.

• Elite Members
  • 1,774 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Saiku
Imma try this. Let's hope this turns out alright.

Saikazo.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Moderators
  • 11,614 posts
    Last Visit 35 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Posting to make sure you don't reference Brianna without my permission. No offense just making sure. Probably not gonna join but I guess I'll think about it.

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,650 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Yui

I might want in as well. Will keep my eye on how things develop here :)

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Crystal Remnants

Crystal Remnants

You've never seen a Rem like this

• Elite Members
  • 1,498 posts
    Last Visit Sep 13 2018 09:46 PM

A simple but intriguing premise. There's definitely a lot of ways to expand on an idea like this, which is also good. Seems like a fun way for me to get back into RPing, so consider me interested.

Posted Image

The Wisdom of the Ace:

Firstly, the figure of the Ace is one that inspires his allies

Secondly, he should shatter any wall

Thirdly, he should hit any ball to his utmost ability

DEStroyer of worlds!

DEStroyer of worlds!

#Make2020TheYearOfWaluigi

• Advanced Members
  • 198 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Des

~~~Interest noting process underway~~~

~~~Interest has been successfully noted~~~

Posted Image

Stuff people put in their sig
This sig is currently under construction, I nor YCM have any responsibility for conditions that you may injurer while exploring this sig.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts

Why the hell not... *tosses Pokémon hat into the ring*

Though I've never seen anything regarding Transcendence...so loooooots of explanations will be needed lol

Imma try this. Let's hope this turns out alright.

This is gonna STRESS. ME. OUT.

Posting to make sure you don't reference Brianna without my permission. No offense just making sure. Probably not gonna join but I guess I'll think about it.

Come on Cow, you know you want in~ 

I might want in as well. Will keep my eye on how things develop here :)

Join us, Yui. Join us!!

A simple but intriguing premise. There's definitely a lot of ways to expand on an idea like this, which is also good. Seems like a fun way for me to get back into RPing, so consider me interested.

~~~Interest noting process underway~~~

~~~Interest has been successfully noted~~~

Glad to have y'all~

Alright well this is way more people than I was expecting, but I am glad!! I will try to get the OoC up sometime today!

Posted Image

The Hunter and Hunted

The Hunter and Hunted

Sharpen your Hammers, mate.

• Elite Members
  • 1,774 posts
    Last Visit A minute ago
  • Alias:Saiku

This is gonna STRESS. ME. OUT.

I fixed it though.

Saikazo.gif

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts

I fixed it though.

Bless~

===

The OoC is up. I apologize it took a couple of more hours than expected. 

Posted Image

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neow

• Moderators
  • 11,614 posts
    Last Visit 35 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

Okay so...I suppose to help people with making these characters I have a question.

How exactly are people supposed to have personality in this sort of situation? Cause without memory, while being regulated and watched so intently, it seems like it'd be hard to actually have traits.

8PBUpdp.gif

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts

Okay so...I suppose to help people with making these characters I have a question.

How exactly are people supposed to have personality in this sort of situation? Cause without memory, while being regulated and watched so intently, it seems like it'd be hard to actually have traits.

So just because their memory is wiped doesn't mean whatever happened in their past life didn't happen to them. They still developed into an individual and while they may not have access to their specific memories, their personality is still affected by it. For example, if a character had a traumatic event where they nearly drowned and acquired an aversion to water before having their memory wiped, they would still have that aversion to water, they just wouldn't know why they had that aversion to water. Additionally, people react to things differently. Perhaps to cope with the stress of the situation, one subject fully buys into the idea that this is all a great gift and they are lucky to be here and they are super grateful. Whereas another is afraid of their abilities and is incredibly timid. 

They don't exist in a vacuum. 

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,546 posts

Alright, so since I wasn't around for Transcendence, please help a brother out.

The Mutations of our characters with Poké-DNA: how noticeable do they have to be? Do they give us abilities to fight or use Pokémon moves? Do they have mental links with the Pokémon they were literally genetically bonded with?

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts

Alright, so since I wasn't around for Transcendence, please help a brother out.

The Mutations of our characters with Poké-DNA: how noticeable do they have to be? Do they give us abilities to fight or use Pokémon moves? Do they have mental links with the Pokémon they were literally genetically bonded with?

They are going to be fairly noticeable. They don't have to necessarily be to fight, but that is the intention, yes. And while it isn't going to give your character Pokemon moves exactly, they are going to have abilities reminiscent of them. For example, if your character was crossed with Tangela. Then perhaps their Greater Mutation would be for tentacle/vine-like growths to grow out of their body at will. Whereas, their Lesser Mutation would be to lace those vines with poison or paralytics. 

Posted Image

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

The OOZE is back!!

• Legendary Members
  • 19,546 posts

They are going to be fairly noticeable. They don't have to necessarily be to fight, but that is the intention, yes. And while it isn't going to give your character Pokemon moves exactly, they are going to have abilities reminiscent of them. For example, if your character was crossed with Tangela. Then perhaps their Greater Mutation would be for tentacle/vine-like growths to grow out of their body at will. Whereas, their Lesser Mutation would be to lace those vines with poison or paralytics. 

Okay, that definitely makes sense.

And for the mental link with said genetically linked Pokémon? I figure it would be a no, but rather ask before anything else.

Ren✧

Ren✧

Vintage

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 9,479 posts

Okay, that definitely makes sense.

And for the mental link with said genetically linked Pokémon? I figure it would be a no, but rather ask before anything else.

Yeah it's a no, unless, maybe you get DNA from a psychic Pokemon and then that's up to you based on what you decide your mutation is. You really won't have interaction from the Pokemon you get DNA from, in the eyes of De Novo labs they are just a donor, nothing else. 

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users