• Start New Topic
Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How make Super Rare foil effect?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Vegetto ssj

Vegetto ssj

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 21 2018 04:03 PM

I know make segret rare foil,  and Ultra-Rare (if you consider only the gold title), but i would make a Super Rare card. It possibile? I' search tutorials, but i found nothing.

And Ultimate Rare effect?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 37,837 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:26 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Basically you need to get ahold of some holo sheets, which I know there are a few somewhere in the Showcase archives; otherwise MSE has one in the program files. You will need to position this over the card image and then modify said sheet in GIMP/Photoshop.

As for Ultimate Rare, same thing, except you need to make a holo effect on the Level/Rank stars and make the picture look beveled. Although, I haven't seen people actually do this because it looks kinda ugly.

tl;dr, you need GIMP/Photoshop + some holo sheets to do this.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users