Semi-existent Imp

Bloodfrost

In the future, please post your card's effects underneath for ease of viewing; thanks.

Other than that, the card is technically fine; albeit having a Cloudian/Sanctuary in the Sky combo effect (can't die in Attack Position and no damage if it battles) and killing something if it goes to the Graveyard. I mean, sure, we have effects that do bounce to the Deck and/or Macro Cosmos/banish cards that get around it, but now that Links are a thing, I'm iffy about its removal effect; especially since it doesn't target and lacks a hard OPT. 

You need to add a "once per turn" clause to this; basically, "You can only use this effect of "Semi-Existent Imp" once per turn."

Here's something I made before I decided to scrap the "Imp" archetype I was working on for being cliche, boring and not having anything good about it:

NZ4lMa.jpg

(I know what you said about writing what the card says but if you can read the last one then you can read this)

{I'll write the descriptions in future}

[What d'ya think?]

Semi-Existent Imp is really good, maybe a bit too good: Level3 makes it searchable by Tour Guide, and the destruction effect, which by the way cannot miss timing nor needs to target and thus letting it bypass some things, will trigger when used as Link material. Sakura already pointed out how the destruction effect not having any "Once per turn" clause may be an issue.; personally I would make it target as well, considering it is so relatively easy to trigger now that Link Monsters are a thing.

As for the other effects, they are fine: they basically make it the next generation of Spirit Reaper, Marshmallon, Arcana - The Fool, etc.

Regarding the other imp, it's better if you make a separate thread for it.

Semi-Existent Imp is really good, maybe a bit too good: Level3 makes it searchable by Tour Guide, and the destruction effect, which by the way cannot miss timing nor needs to target and thus letting it bypass some things, will trigger when used as Link material. Sakura already pointed out how the destruction effect not having any "Once per turn" clause may be an issue.; personally I would make it target as well, considering it is so relatively easy to trigger now that Link Monsters are a thing.

As for the other effects, they are fine: they basically make it the next generation of Spirit Reaper, Marshmallon, Arcana - The Fool, etc.

Regarding the other imp, it's better if you make a separate thread for it.

Thanks. Your right I was thinking Level 3 would make it too good.

Oh and you're right about Link Monsters too.

Archived