A card that truly represents the protagonists of yugioh

infinity234

Just a card concept I thought of just now. I know it's not the most thought out (I don't even have a pictur for it yet), but it's an idea for post link format now that summoning from the extra deck is restricted. Let me know what you guys think :)

Masters of the duel

Normal spell card.

You can only activate this card while you control 6 face-up monsters whose original names are "Dark Magician", "Elemental Hero Neos", "Stardust Dragon", "Number 39: Utopia", "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", and "Firewall Dragon". When this card is activated, you win the duel. Your opponent cannot activate cards of effects in response to this cards activation.

Problem with this card is "How are you going to summon all of these monsters with the Link restrictions in a reasonable manner". Dark Magician, Neos and Odd-Eyes are technically Main Deck, so they can be summoned without any strings attached. Stardust, Utopia and Firewall are ED, and unless you summon the latter first (albeit only one because of things), it's almost impossible to summon the other two. 

I mean, if you can somehow get them all out, you probably deserve to win, but 99.99% of the time, you will lose before this can occur. Tag duels might make this easier to work with, but regular duels won't.

Archived