Hello, minna!

kyoshi-kun

Welcome to YCM, kyoshi.

Before you proceed further, make sure you have read the rules for this site; both the general stuff (which can be found as an announcement at the top of every section, or as a sticky thread in the News forum) and any section specifics. Most are common sense, but read them anyway because there are things that differ from section to section.

====

With that being said, ask me or one of my colleagues for help if you need it. 

If you want help with cardmaking stuff (I'm going to assume you did come here to post cards and all), then feel free to PM me. Custom Cards is my main section, though I'm also the mod for Questions & Help and Intros (yeah, this one).

Fanfic/RPs can be directed to Zai (or Yui; both know the section well enough)

Stuff pertaining to the Yugioh TCG goes to evilfusion; he usually answers his PMs quickly enough. Other TCG (non-Yugioh) can be directed to Flame Dragon; technically, evil does have control over the entire TCG area, but does not deal with non-Yugioh games. 

Graphics can be directed to Smear/Night, but if those two aren't around, you can ask me. (IDK how interested you are in graphic design)

Multimedia section can be directed towards Smear (the Anime/Manga/comic/TV section and I guess Literature) and Flame for Video Games. 

Yui has everything in the General section, which mostly contains regular discussion topics, polls, blogs, Debates, in addition to Clubs and Miscellaneous (aka spam section) / Games. 

=====

Have fun :D

Archived