Make an archetype/series game

SkaterTheDJWolf

You must post a short description of the archetype/series, what it focuses on, what types of cards are in it, and at least one card in the archetype.

I'll start us off.

"ASDF"

ASDF cards are based on the asdfmovies. Each monster represents a character or thing. It's an archetype of LIGHT monsters with a focus on destroying monsters controlled by your opponent. The ace monsters represent the people who work on asdfmovie and they are Fusion Monsters.

ASDF Singer LilDeuceDeuce

LIGHT Level 8

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"ASDF Dougal Flopguy" + "ASDF Mine Turtle" + "ASDF I Like Trains Kid"

Once on your turn: You may Special Summon one "ASDF" monster from your Deck, but its effects are negated. "ASDF Singer LilDeuceDeuce" cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. When this card battles a Normal Summoned monster (except a Tribute Summoned monster): Destroy that monster at the end of the Battle Phase.

ATK/3150 DEF/2500

There are no given prompts; you make your own. So in a way this is more of an Archetype draft thread to showcase your ideas, rather than a game. IMO this would feel more at home in the CC section, where you could even ask for help with experimental card texts, etc.

OK I have one in mind. How about "Draconic"? They are based around medieval times classes like mage, horseman, footman, summoner, beast, princess, king ect. They will all have their own type, but what makes them unique from other monsters is that they all share a common effect: This card is also treated as a Dragon-type. They will have secondary effects as well, but those are just to help give the deck consistency and interactability. They will feature all summoning methods including Link Summoning and Pendulum Summoning(in spite of pendulum cards major decrease in importance in the new VRains). I would like to make this a huge archetype very extensive and compatible.

No thanks, I have my own project.

TypEvo

This archetype is difficult to describe, because it has multiple sub archetypes. This archetype mostly focuses on Special Summoning. Lots of Special Summoning. Main Deck and Extra Deck, with Effects, Synchros, Xyz's, even a few Links thrown in there (HERESY). The only methods left untouched by this massive archetype are Fusions and Pendulums. The support uses, you guessed it, even more Special Summoning. There are also attack boosters and typical support material. This archetype covers a wide variety of ranges and playstyles for generic players. Many cards that target specific Types and Attributes can work with this archetype. My favorite feature of it is that it is all based on Pokémon!

Yeah.

Kill me.

This archetype's biggest weakness is cards that block Special Summoning. This picture explains the typical reaction of TypEvo players when a Special Summon-blocking card is played.

Archived