[Written] Toy HERO's

Thomas★Zero

Toy HERO's

Spell Card

Special Summon 3 "Toy HERO Tokens" (Warrior/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your side of the field. During the turn you activated this card you cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon Monsters except Warrior Monsters. You can only activate "Toy HERO's" once per turn.

So with the link format making token generating cards like Scapegoat popular I though to make this where it can allow you to bring out 3 tokens but during the turn you use it you can only summon Warrior monsters and nothing else. Ideally for Warrior decks this can be helpful with generating Warrior Link Monsters. Still I balanced it out by making the tokens Lv 1 with 0 ATK and DEF and have a hard OPT clause along with the already mentioned Warrior only monsters that turn.

Finally the concept of this cards design is basically the tokens are like power ranger like figures (Red, Blue and Yellow) that are put into play.

Why not make it a Quick-Play Spell? It would help as a defensive measure much like Scapegoat, but since it Summons 1 less token the exploit of being able to Link Summon or Synchro Summon Warrior monster. 

Why not make it a Quick-Play Spell?

A little note that Custom Cards requires a minimum of 25-30 words for reviews. You can make suggestions, but also need to provide some reasoning as to how it would help the card (or conversely, how card would be made fairer if it's deemed too strong in your eyes). 

But I would agree with you that it could be left as a Quick-Play Spell. Right now, we don't have generic Warrior Links (Goukis are Archetypal) and the restrictions basically limit you to Synchro / Tributing right now. At worst, just use them as walls during the opponent's turn.

Archived