Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Make a Pendulum Monster Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
Superheavy Samurai Strategist Shingen
Level 3 EARTH Machine Pendulum/Effect
<1,1>
Pendulum Effect:
If you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your GY: You can destroy this card, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Superheavy Samurai" monster from your Deck, also you cannot Pendulum Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Superheavy Samurai" monsters (even if this card leaves the field). You can only use this effect of "Superheavy Samurai Strategist Shingen" once per turn.
Monster Effect:
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned and you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your GY: You can send 1 "Superheavy Samurai" monster from your Deck to the GY, then change this card's battle position. This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. This card can attack directly, but when it does so using this effect, the battle damage inflicted to your opponent is halved.
ATK/0 DEF/2200

Next:
Saliera the Melodious Maestra

ArcDesMaster

ArcDesMaster

• Members
  • 127 posts
    Last Visit Sep 23 2018 03:12 AM
Saliera the Melodious Maestra
★★★★★★★
LIGHT
Fairy/Pendulum/Effect
<3 3>
ATK 2400
DEF 2000
If this card is activated: You can target 1 "Melodious" monster in your GY, except "Saliera the Melodious Maestra"; add it to your hand. You can Fusion Summon 1 Fairy Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials, then destroy this card. You can only use each effect of "Saliera the Melodious Maestra" once per turn.
----
If this card is Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; this turn, its ATK becomes 0. You can only use this effect of "Saliera the Melodious Maestra" once per turn. If this card is Tribute Summoned: You can target up to 2 "Melodious" monsters in your GY, except "Saliera the Melodious Maestra"; add them to your hand.

A Melodious Songstress Pendulum to go with Saliera.

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
Vivaldi the Melodious Maestra
Level 6 LIGHT Fairy/Effect
<9,9>
Pendulum Effect:
If this card is activated; Special Summon 1 "Melodious Monster from your GY. If you Special Summon a "Melodious" Monster from your Extra Deck; add 1 Spell/Trap that lists "Melodious" from your Deck to your hand, then destroy this card. You can only use each effect of "Vivaldi the Melodious Maestra" once per turn.
Monster Effect:
If this card is Pendulum Summoned: This turn, if a "Melodious" battles an opponent's Monster, at the Start of the Damage Step, inflict damage to your opponent to that monster's original ATK. If this card is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon from your GY Monsters equal to the number Fairy Monsters Tributed for this card's Tribute Summon.
ATK/2200 DEF/1500

Next:
A card that supports Banish Psychics

Or a Triamid Pendulum Monster

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Let's do the latter option then.

Triamid Falcon King (you got Horus or Ra for this one; leaving it up to you)

Level 5 | EARTH | Rock | Pendulum | Effect

2100/1600

Scale 2

PE: Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK/DEF for each monster on their side of the field. You can destroy this card in your Pendulum Zone; banish the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck, face-down, and if you do, add 1 "Triamid" card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this Pendulum effect of "Triamid Falcon King" once per turn.

ME: Once per turn: You can send 1 face-up "Triamid" card you control to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Tramid" monster from your hand or GY. That monster gains 200 ATK/DEF for each monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, during your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Triamid" Field Spell Card in your Field Zone; send it to the GY, and if you do, activate 1 "Triamid" Field Spell Card from your Deck with a different name.

"Trickstar" Pendulum

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Guess I'm doing this one too. 

Trickstar Higanbana

Level 4 | LIGHT | Fairy | Pendulum | Effect

Scale 1

1300/1800

PE: Each time a "Trickstar" monster activates its effect, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. 

ME: When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Trickstar" monster from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Trickstar Higanbana" once per turn. If a card(s) is sent to your opponent's GY: Inflict 100 damage to them for each card.

Now aren't we glad Grass is banned right now...

Scale 11 monster

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
Sabotorrent Administrator
Level 6 WATER Cyberse Pendulum/Effect
<11,11>
Pendulum Effect:
Once per turn, if your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Effect while they control more Spell/Trap cards: You can destroy this card, and if you do, destroy Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls until they control the same number of Spell/Trap cards as you do
Monster Effect:
Once per turn, if your opponent Special Summons a monster: You can Tribute this card; destroy Monsters your opponent controls until they control the same number of Monsters as you do. If this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Sabotorrent Token (WATER/Level 1/Cyberse/ATK 0/DEF 0). You can only use this effect of "Sabotorrent Administrator " once per turn.
ATK/2500 DEF/500

Next:
Pendulum Retrain of one of the Charmers

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
Hiita the Incineration Charmer
FIRE - Level 4 - Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect - 1850/1500 - Scale 4
Pendulum Effect - If the card in your other Pendulum Zone also has an original Scale of 4, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes that card's monster Level/Rank +1. If you Pendulum Summon: You can Set 1 "Unpossessed" directly from your Deck or Graveyard. If a FIRE monster is sent from the field to your Graveyard or face-up to your Extra Deck: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster with 1500 DEF from your Deck to your hand (you can only activate this effect of this card's name once per turn).
Monster Effect - If you Summon a Spellcaster-Type monster with 1500 DEF: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if you control "Unpossessed", you can destroy your opponent's monster with the lowest ATK.

Retrain another of the Charmers in the same vein.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Eria the Tsunami Charmer
WATER | Level 4 | Spellcaster | Pendulum | Effect

1850/1500

Scale 4
PE: If the card in your other Pendulum Zone also has an original Scale of 4, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes that card's monster Level/Rank +1. If you Pendulum Summon: You can Set 1 "Unpossessed" directly from your Deck or GY. If a WATER monster is sent from the field to your GY or face-up to your Extra Deck: You can add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster with 1500 DEF from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate this effect of "Eria the Tsunami Charmer" once per turn.

ME: If you Summon a Spellcaster-Type monster with 1500 DEF, you can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; send it to the GY. Once per turn, if you control "Unpossessed": You can shuffle 1 card from your opponent's hand into the Deck.

I guess Draco and I can import Charmers for AGM later, then add these later, but idk.

Another Scale 4 Pendulum

(You can continue the Charmer support or do something else; it doesn't matter.)

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
Asura Warrior
Level 5 DARK Warrior Pendulum/Effect
<4,4>
Pendulum Effect:
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 Warrior monster you control; apply this effect, depending on whose turn it is.
  • Your turn: It can attack a number of times equal to the number of Warrior monsters you control when this effect resolved. Other monsters you control cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
  • Your opponent's turn: All monsters your opponent controls must attack that target, if able.
Monster Effect:
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. If a face-up Warrior Monster you control would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 Warrior Monster in your hand instead.
ATK/2200 DEF/1900

N/C:
Hand of the Banished

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

5ēbì☆€√äløπ

The Rockin Talkin Furry Trans Girl

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 656 posts
    Last Visit Oct 17 2018 05:36 AM
  • Discord:5ēbì☆€√äløπ#5097
  • Alias:Kyumi Niusuki
Hand Of The Banished
DARK - Level 3 - Psychic / Pendulum / Normal - 1200/1000
Scale: 1/1
PE: Once per turn, if this card is in your Pendulum Zone, you can target 1 Psychic Type monster you control, banish it, then gain LP equal to the banished monster's ATK.
ME: Once a fierce warrior, she was banished for her crimes in war. Upon her return, she seeks vengeance on those who banished her, and will stop at nothing to see her goals through.
==============================================

Hand Of The Overworld
(Try to make it another Normal monster, who is lore wise the same person as "Hand Of The Banished", but before she was banished)

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

Name Change History

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 40,365 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago

Hand of the Overworld

Level 4 | LIGHT | Warrior | Pendulum | Normal

1800/1000

Scale 8

PE: Once per turn, if a monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK.

ME: One of the strongest warriors to walk the earth, her greatest weakness is her hubris and means to annihilate a foe, no matter if they surrendered or not. Her soul tainted by blood, only the gods can judge now.

Hmm, shall we give Fish a Pendulum?

Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

AstralStarZero

AstralStarZero

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 260 posts
Flash Floodagger
Level 3 WATER Fish Pendulum/Effect
Pendulum Effect:
If a Fish monster is banished, you can draw 2 cards. You can target 1 banished Fish Monster; Special Summon it and if you do, banish this card. You can only use each effect of "Flash Floodagger" once per turn.
Monster Effect:
If this card is banished, send 1 card your opponent controls to the GY. During the next Standby Phase after this card is banished; you can Special Summon this card, but shuffle it into the deck of it leaves the field.
ATK/1200 DEF/900

Next:
Venom Archfiend

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 5,545 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
Venom Archfiend
DARK - Level 6 - Reptile/Pendulum - 2300/1200 - Scale 9
Pendulum Effect - Non-Reptile-Type Pendulum Summoned monsters must be Pendulum Summoned in Defense Position, and cannot be used as Material for a Summon, except a Fusion Summon. Once per turn, during either player's turn, if a card(s) your opponent controls is destroyed: You can add 1 "Venom" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. If your opponent activates a card or effect, you can return this card from your Pendulum Zone to your hand: Place 1 Venom Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls.
Monster Lore - A nightmare monster comprised of the lost souls who have perished in the Venom Swamp.

Venom Lamia
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

October's AGM Deck Challenge:
Anime cards and archetypes!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users