[DBSW] New Weathery monster

A new Weathery monster has been revealed at the official website:

e612ac3d.jpg?resize=181%2C228&ssl=1
Kaminaritenki Turmer/Thunder Weathery Turmer
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1): You can send 1 face-up Continuous Spell/Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; place 1 “Weathery” Spell/Trap from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Zone face-up.
(2): Once per turn, during the Standby Phase of the next turn after this card on the field was banished to activate a “Weathery” card’s effect: You can Special Summon this banished card.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/dbsw-new-weathery-monster/ > http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/lineup/duel_monsters/dbsw/

I kind of understand why aren't insane in regards to Special Summoning, when they can always re-Summon themselves after being banished, but still, I wonder if they realize that they become less playable if they can't even get anything going. Again, this card is pretty decent, allowing you to re-set Spell/Traps, and it can even send other kind of Continuous Spell/Traps too, which I'm sure will some benefit. Got 0 DEF, so could through in Masked Chameleon if you wanted.

So far it seems the monsters in this archetype are meant to just tutor the S/T cards and return when used as the S/T cards' costs.

It is the S/T cards' effects that actually do something in the archetype. 

Honestly, the concept I find very interesting overall, but the members themselves almost feel like vanillas to me.

Though it doesn't particularly bother me that they are not the best of swarm decks out there. For one, they have that Link that'd get pretty aggressive if the ammo could be super fast and replenishable to put on board. Not to mention this is mostly a casual archetype it seems, and I'd have fun mixing it with something else to make up for the shortcomings. Maybe a Pendulum engine could work, or IDK.... 

Archived