My reaction to the new rules.

Astro Dude

i mean, you could've been a tad less lazy and make a childish argument about how "dumb and gay jewnami is and they only care about money!!!!!!!"

the new rules look pretty fun, what with making card placement actually relevant like they tried to do years ago with senets and blasting line

My only real complaint about Links is the rarity bump Gaia took. Just starting out one would have thought they'd make them more accessible. 

Guess they are really trying to imitate how things were in the Synchro era with pretty much all debut Synchro being Ultra, which Synchro era ultras were the same ratio as nowaday's Secrets (1:12), but still.

yo is that link card's sword going out of the border? that's sick (the one in the thumbnail) 

Yeah, one can do pretty much whatever they want when it comes to designing Orica cards.

That illustration is Omnimon/Omegamon from Digimon..... Just pointing that out in case xD

Yeah, it didn't need to be Secret quite frankly, but what are you gonna do?

Nothing to do really. Just like how they did back when Shard of Greed, Gagaga Girl, Foolish Burial of Belongings, etc. were first printed... It is something that'd be nice to try out but if it proves too rare or too expensive, then I'd simply not go out of my way to get it.  That's just me.... 

Nothing to do really. Just like how they did back when Shard of Greed, Gagaga Girl, Foolish Burial of Belongings, etc. were first printed... It is something that'd be nice to try out but if it proves too rare or too expensive, then I'd simply not go out of my way to get it.  That's just me.... 

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaia ended up being one of the cheaper secrets, but we'll just have to wait and see

Archived