STAY WOKE

BLASTERZ

createcard.png

i think this card is pretty broken. Basically you discard 1 card, but you can flip up to 10 banished face down cards face up. Literally a +9, way too broken. People be saying you -2 since you discard a card and you also lose this card in the progress, but in actually its like a +10. I have to include the discard cost to make it fair. What do you guys think? I think if this card is released there will be a lot of debates where scrubs will keep talking bout how the card shouldnt be ran, but i think this card should be run, because its not a -9, its a +9.

Well, Pot of Desires is a +1, and this card is a -2, so together it's a -1. This means that getting 10 cards from your deck into the banished zone without their effects triggering is worth 1.5 cards (as it's a combo and you have to have the cards at the same time.

Since they're already in the banished zone, Metaphys and Necroface alike will not trigger their effects.

Soul Absorption with Pot of Desires seems a bit better since 5000 LP sounds like a lot of fun, similar to how Necroface with Gold Sarc is. 

Honestly not having the discard is completely fine. In fact, this could be put on a D.D. monster's summoning ability or a Field Spell and also be completely fine.

Well, Pot of Desires is a +1, and this card is a -2, so together it's a -1. This means that getting 10 cards from your deck into the banished zone without their effects triggering is worth 1.5 cards (as it's a combo and you have to have the cards at the same time.

Since they're already in the banished zone, Metaphys and Necroface alike will not trigger their effects.

Soul Absorption with Pot of Desires seems a bit better since 5000 LP sounds like a lot of fun, similar to how Necroface with Gold Sarc is. 

Honestly not having the discard is completely fine. In fact, this could be put on a D.D. monster's summoning ability or a Field Spell and also be completely fine.

No its a -9, because im from ygorg/pojo and therefore im incapable of understanding anything

Archived