Meet Super-Nimble Bunny Girl, she's been a naughty girl

ABC Gun

Artwork for this card done by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=111307 please support them when you can

vMdMfvm.jpg
FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Nimble" monster from your hand or Deck in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position.
If 2 or more "Nimble" monsters with the same name are Special Summoned from the Deck to either field at one time including in face-down Defense Position while this card is in your GY: You can banish 1 other monster with a Level from your GY , then Special Summon this card, and if you do; draw 1 card. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn you activate this effect, except "Nimble" monsters or monsters from your Extra Deck using only "Nimble" monsters as the material.  You can only use this effect of "Super-Nimble Bunny Girl" once per turn.

​So apparently I suck at designing cards, not a big surprise though. Before I say what the purpose of this card is, let me make it very clear that I know "Super-Nimble Mega-Hamster" is Level 4 and this card looks like a Beast-Warrior, BUT the effects of Nimble Angler and Beaver support Level 3 and lower Nimble monsters even though they're currently aren't any not to mention that ALL Nimble monsters are either EARTH or WATER Fish OR Beasts, no Beast-Warriors so making her Beat-Warrior probably wouldn't work with any of the commonly made Decks for Nimbles.
Oh, and I made it a Bunny Girl because I wanted to draw attention to myself so I could feel sexy and cute while everyone gets triggered over it  :Kappa:  Snoop%20Dogg.gif 

​This card is meant to give Nimbles easier than normal access to the Extra Deck (because I'm a scumbag), as well as give them draw support based on their gimmick, that is Special Summoning 2 copies at a time from the Deck. Being a Level 3 Beast Flip monster, this card syncs up very well with Super-Nimble Mega Hamster so it can help get to your other Nimble monsters when you need them after she is flipped. Her best effect Special Summons herself from your GY if you Special Summon 2 copies of the same Nimble monster from your Deck, and afterwards you can just draw 2 cards albeit you cannot Special Summon anything else that turn except other Nimbles or any other monster from your Extra Deck but only by using your Nimbles as the materials. As far what kind of Deck this card works best in, it would be any Deck that can smoothly work with the EARTH Beast Nimbles (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nimble), basically any Deck that can spam Link Monsters, Monarch Decks, maybe even something with True Dracos. Enjoy (or don't).

The art doesn't fit. Nothing against the card, just bad taste. Same with the name.

The name Super-Nimble is only on hamster, while every other Nimble is simply a Nimble, so really doesn't make sense you'd make a Level 2 a Super-Nimble. It's not much context, but it's enough to make a nassumption on.

It's an extremely lazy design that just says "nimbles do more things now". Rather, "nimbles attempt to do all the things."

Like, there's nothing to say. It's just boring, inelegant, and lazy design, and there's nothing to really comment on.

Not to mention the clunky ass text. I understand that you have to list off the types, but if you're going to have a card that does something like this, it should be a red flag when you see that many things line up in a row.

I mean, yeah, I guess it gives the cards a buff, but you can do this sort of thing with nearly any deck. It's not very good card design.

I would stick with 1 summoning method for the Quick Effect (why and how would you Fusion Summon?), probably Synchro Summoning since the card is a Tuner. 

I would also lose the in your hand Special Summoning condition. There's a such thing as speeding the deck up and then there's breaking what the entire archetype is out to do. The deck attempts to swarm the field during your opponent's battle phase. This Tuner definitely helps, but it isn't necessary to have a hand and GY Summoning condition.

my fixed version: <with a few wording fixes>

Nimble Hare <fit the theme of the archetype, and Super-Nimble are only for the LV 4 Nimble monsters>

500/1000 EARTH/2/Beast/Effect:

You can only use each effect of this card's name once per turn.

① During the Main Phase or Battle Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can discard 1 “Nimble” monster (from your hand); Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. (Quick Effect) <discard and banish restrictions so that it isn't an infinite resorce>

② If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Nimble" monster: immediately after this effect resolves, you can Synchro Summon 1 Beast Synchro monster from your Extra Deck using “Nimble” monsters you control as Synchro materials, including this card.

I recommend you make some Super-Nimble Girl Synchros based off of some already existing Nimble monsters. It seems like an interesting concept. To me though, I prefer the deck stay at rogue status.

I'm going to have to agree with Black on this one. 

Card literally is stuffed with a bunch of effects and boils down to "banish something, SS this and then proceed to ED whatever you want with it". Yeah, all of the members are intended to do stuff during the opponent's turn, but this is going too far. You would've been fine without the internal SS conditions (both of them) and just having it act as a Urgent Tuning on legs for them. Even if the summons weren't Quick effects, there would still be issues with the design (because it's trying to do 3 things at once).

I will ignore the artwork not matching up with the name, but this could've been done written if a suitable image was not available. This could've be used for a Beast-Warrior doing something else. As already noted, the Super part of this card's name makes little sense flavor-wise because only Mega Hamster has this and is Level 4. 

I would stick with 1 summoning method for the Quick Effect (why and how would you Fusion Summon?), probably Synchro Summoning since the card is a Tuner. 

I would also lose the in your hand Special Summoning condition. There's a such thing as speeding the deck up and then there's breaking what the entire archetype is out to do. The deck attempts to swarm the field during your opponent's battle phase. This Tuner definitely helps, but it isn't necessary to have a hand and GY Summoning condition.

my fixed version:

Nimble Hare

① During the Main Phase or Battle Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can discard 1 “Nimble” monster (from your hand); Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. (Quick Effect)

② If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Nimble" monster: immediately after this effect resolves, you can Synchro Summon 1 Beast Synchro monster from your Extra Deck using “Nimble” monsters you control as Synchro materials, including this card.

I recommend you make some Super-Nimble Girl Synchros based off of some already existing Nimble monsters. It seems like an interesting concept. To me though, I prefer the deck stay at rogue status.

I really don't know why you would Fusion Summon with this card; only worthwhile stuff that would be of consideration is with an Invoked engine or something, but I don't think that would work (that, and the WATER Fusion sucks). 

To be fair, this user does have a tendency to slap a ton of stuff on it for the sake of doing so.

Okay now all of

I'm going to have to agree with Black on this one. 

Card literally is stuffed with a bunch of effects and boils down to "banish something, SS this and then proceed to ED whatever you want with it". Yeah, all of the members are intended to do stuff during the opponent's turn, but this is going too far. You would've been fine without the internal SS conditions (both of them) and just having it act as a Urgent Tuning on legs for them. Even if the summons weren't Quick effects, there would still be issues with the design (because it's trying to do 3 things at once).

I will ignore the artwork not matching up with the name, but this could've been done written if a suitable image was not available. This could've be used for a Beast-Warrior doing something else. As already noted, the Super part of this card's name makes little sense flavor-wise because only Mega Hamster has this and is Level 4. 

I really don't know why you would Fusion Summon with this card; only worthwhile stuff that would be of consideration is with an Invoked engine or something, but I don't think that would work (that, and the WATER Fusion sucks). 

To be fair, this user does have a tendency to slap a ton of stuff on it for the sake of doing so.

Nimble Hare <fit the theme of the archetype, and Super-Nimble are only for the LV 4 Nimble monsters>

① During the Main Phase or Battle Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can discard 1 “Nimble” monster (from your hand); Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. (Quick Effect) <discard and banish restrictions so that it isn't an infinite resorce>

The art doesn't fit. Nothing against the card, just bad taste. Same with the name.

The name Super-Nimble is only on hamster, while every other Nimble is simply a Nimble, so really doesn't make sense you'd make a Level 2 a Super-Nimble. It's not much context, but it's enough to make a nassumption on.

It's an extremely lazy design that just says "nimbles do more things now". Rather, "nimbles attempt to do all the things."

Like, there's nothing to say. It's just boring, inelegant, and lazy design, and there's nothing to really comment on.

Not to mention the clunky ass text. I understand that you have to list off the types, but if you're going to have a card that does something like this, it should be a red flag when you see that many things line up in a row.

I mean, yeah, I guess it gives the cards a buff, but you can do this sort of thing with nearly any deck. It's not very good card design.

Alright now tell me Konami wouldn't actually make this card themselves just to be trolls, or even something very similar

Alright now tell me Konami wouldn't actually make this card themselves just to be trolls, or even something very similar

They wouldn't. They have more design sense than this, and this is really no excuse or reason for the card you made.

On all fronts of flavor, balance, and just overall design this card fails to achieve. There's no niche, there's no "Where can I fit in a new angle for this theme while working within their design mantra". This is really just "It does everything now go have fun." Honestly, this entire design needs to be scrapped and brought back to the drawing board; rethink how you want this card to work, where you want to have it fit in the theme, and how it can work towards their strategies in a simple manner without desperately attempting to do everything at once.

should be beast warrior since it looks humanoid

Follow the Advanced Clause, Kush. You've been here long enough to know our policies.

===

As for the TC, just because "Konami can make this" is not a valid excuse for design (we had that excuse three years ago with another user, and it did not work). Your job as a cardmaker is to design stuff that can actually function in the game at a reasonable level, while not turning the game into solitaire. As VCR mentioned, they have enough common sense to know what the hell they're doing; despite players having criticism for some of their works being broken on their own or lack to designproof for the future (which is another matter on its own).

Like we already mentioned, thing literally does everything and boils down to "free SS from hand/Grave, then proceed to Extra Deck of choice". You need to redesign this so it actually makes them work properly, but not act as the "one fix for everything" card. 

Follow the Advanced Clause, Kush. You've been here long enough to know our policies.

===

As for the TC, just because "Konami can make this" is not a valid excuse for design (we had that excuse three years ago with another user, and it did not work). Your job as a cardmaker is to design stuff that can actually function in the game at a reasonable level, while not turning the game into solitaire. As VCR mentioned, they have enough common sense to know what the hell they're doing; despite players having criticism for some of their works being broken on their own or lack to designproof for the future (which is another matter on its own).

Like we already mentioned, thing literally does everything and boils down to "free SS from hand/Grave, then proceed to Extra Deck of choice". You need to redesign this so it actually makes them work properly, but not act as the "one fix for everything" card. 

I just completely redid this card, I hope I did a good job this time sorry for the laziness last time, please don't beat me up :444811_key:  :444815_key:

They wouldn't. They have more design sense than this, and this is really no excuse or reason for the card you made.

On all fronts of flavor, balance, and just overall design this card fails to achieve. There's no niche, there's no "Where can I fit in a new angle for this theme while working within their design mantra". This is really just "It does everything now go have fun." Honestly, this entire design needs to be scrapped and brought back to the drawing board; rethink how you want this card to work, where you want to have it fit in the theme, and how it can work towards their strategies in a simple manner without desperately attempting to do everything at once.

Just redid the card, please don't hate it to much (but please be critical) or I'll have to start a YouTube career where I copy what Jake Paul is doing.

Okay now all of

Please check out what I've done, I completely redid this card with reasons for why its a Level 3 Beast Bunny Girl that is Super-Nimble

"FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Nimble" monster from your hand or Deck in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position."

So wait your changing the entire card? It's not like your idea was unsalvagable.

If 2 or more "Nimble" monsters with the same name are Special Summoned from the Deck to either field at one time including in face-down Defense Position while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do; draw 2 cards.

O.O... DRAW 2 + a Special Summon?

You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn you activate this effect, except "Nimble" monsters or monsters from your Extra Deck using only "Nimble" monsters as the materials.

So you kinda lost the entire card there (at least other than the name and the fact it was a tuner.) You made a flip monster for some reason, which is fine, just unnessecary for what the card was trying to do, which was to Synchro Summon with other Nimble monsters during your opponent''s turn.

You also put a clause that's a draw 2 and a Special Summon from the GY, which is incredibly dangerous. I'd rather lose the draw effect and maybe add a draw effect to a Synchro.

I'd I think your idea was fine before, but now you made a entirely new card with its own problems.

"FLIP: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Nimble" monster from your hand or Deck in Attack Position or face-down Defense Position."

So wait your changing the entire card? It's not like your idea was unsalvagable.

If 2 or more "Nimble" monsters with the same name are Special Summoned from the Deck to either field at one time including in face-down Defense Position while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do; draw 2 cards.

O.O... DRAW 2 + a Special Summon?

You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn you activate this effect, except "Nimble" monsters or monsters from your Extra Deck using only "Nimble" monsters as the materials.

So you kinda lost the entire card there (at least other than the name and the fact it was a tuner.) You made a flip monster for some reason, which is fine, just unnessecary for what the card was trying to do, which was to Synchro Summon with other Nimble monsters during your opponent''s turn.

You also put a clause that's a draw 2 and a Special Summon from the GY, which is incredibly dangerous. I'd rather lose the draw effect and maybe add a draw effect to a Synchro.

I'd I think your idea was fine before, but now you made a entirely new card with its own problems.

Well I redid the redid of the redid AGAIN. Now the Special Summon effect has a cost and is limited to once a turn.

Archived