[Poll/Interest Check] Which, if any, of the following ideas might you be interested in?

Which, if any, ideas you like?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which, if any, ideas you like?

1. People/beings from a fantasy world end up in the modern day human world.

2a. Death game where players would be eliminated round by round without chance of all-survival.

2b. Or a version where treachery, backstabbing, lying, and similar would all be potentially greatly rewarded, but is balanced against the need for trust as well, and has the potential for people to survive a round if they all work together or whatever.

3. People from different key time periods come together to fix 'mistakes' in history from the past, present, and future. The ones they are against are those who want to alter history in a specific way for their own benefits. The people from the future (which will probably have somewhat of a 'designer baby' kind of existence for the rich and thus a sort of superiority over the regular humans) will most likely be racist towards others who aren't on their same level, which could cause issues towards trying to fix issues of the past or work with the non-'super' humans.

4. The setting takes place in either the far-future of our own world or a fantasy world. All known people/beings live on floating cities far above the ground, obscured from sight (and the existence of governmental bans on viewing the belows through technology or similar). A person close to some or all of the main cast will disappear completely one day and be thought of as just dead or a dropped missing person case after no results turn up for months. However, after that period, a message comes back to the main cast, revealing a supposed world 'down there' which they are currently in. The cast for the RP will be those who choose to leave behind the world they know to look for the world they don't and the friend they do. I will potentially let one person create an app for a person or being living in the below as the first person the rest of the cast will meet and probably join group with.

42. Or Gurren Lagann. Or both. Whichever works.

In all seriousness 2b and 3 are probably the better contenders, but it seems you put more effort into 4. It seems a little complicated for something of this sort, separating the group from eachother. I'd rather go for a easier idea to implement that includes all of us at the start than a difficult idea that'll be harder to implement.

What I'm saying is: do what you want. You know you a lot more than most if not all of the users here, because all I really know about you is that you also watched R:Zero. If you're capable of doing 4 in a way that's interesting for each player, then sure, but I think 2b and 3 would be easier to implement. In fact 2b could even be a sort of tournament using YGOpro or DuelPortal if you really wanted.

42. Or Gurren Lagann. Or both. Whichever works.

In all seriousness 2b and 3 are probably the better contenders, but it seems you put more effort into 4. It seems a little complicated for something of this sort, separating the group from eachother. I'd rather go for a easier idea to implement that includes all of us at the start than a difficult idea that'll be harder to implement.

What I'm saying is: do what you want. You know you a lot more than most if not all of the users here, because all I really know about you is that you also watched R:Zero. If you're capable of doing 4 in a way that's interesting for each player, then sure, but I think 2b and 3 would be easier to implement. In fact 2b could even be a sort of tournament using YGOpro or DuelPortal if you really wanted.

I haven't really put more effort into 4, it just took more lines to explain whereas stuff like 1/2a/2b are fairly simple themes.

And I'm not a fan of Yugioh RPs.

Archived