Sire of the Golden Apples (A Gold-Blooded Grant of Great Godliness)

Black D'Sceptyr

sire_of_the_golden_apples_by_bdsceptyr-d

[spoiler=Sire of the Golden Apples: Info]

DARK/Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster/Level 7/0 ATK/0 DEF

Lore: There can only be 1 "Sire of the Golden Apples" on the field. If you control no monsters with 1500 or more ATK, this card gains these effects.
• Once per turn, if you control 1 or less Tokens (Quick Effect): Target 1 other face-up monster on the field; switch its ATK and DEF, then Special Summon 1 "Idun Token" (Fairy/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/ DEF 0). Its ATK is equal to the target's current ATK, also it cannot attack directly.
• Once per turn, when you take battle damage: Special Summon 1 "Malus Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF 0). Its ATK is equal to the LP you gained by this effect.

Its been a long time

without you my friends

but I can explain.

Basically, a collaborative project o'mine on here  has stolen so much of my time. Do not regret it tho, it'll be a blast for any of ya'll who decide to watch on for the ride. 

Now that I'm done adlibbing, let's turn to this card. Yes it's based on this. Yes it does it further. Yes the Idun token's based on another part of Greek mythology. No I will not reveal which part, what do I looketh like, a Rhodes Scholar?

Anyways, let me know what you think on this, Vintage Polymerization will be up by...well tonight, and that should be it.

Oh yeah, forgot.

[spoiler=Oh, yeah, forgot this. BDS, signing off.]

MAY THE REVIEWS AND REVELRY ARRIVE IN ABUNDANCE.

(P.S. yes, this isn't music, but its still relevant. Have at it.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0mWmPmVphE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived