Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fire Emblem: Soul of Heaven [IC/PG-16]

Fire EmblemStats Skaia AAAAAAHHHH Eyyyy Tags Carry on my Wayward Son

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,081 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:34 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

While the sword wielding bandit seemed to be confident in his ability to defeat the opponent before him, Leon seeming heavily wounded and off-balanced, he was not expecting what had come next. With a swift and sudden strike from an axe, the bandit crumpled to the ground under the force, now lifeless. As the healing magic mended the leader's body, Leon gave a small thumbs up to Layne saying, "thanks." He looked to Rona and with the same tone said, "thanks for the cover." 

Nearby, the other squad of bandits seemed ready to brawl against the squad of mercenaries, though the sword wielding bandit's fervor was cut a bit short. As a black orb covered in a thick plume of black smoke struck the man, covering him in the dark smoke and pushing his body to the ground. He did not get back up. The Barbarian, however seemed to be ready to carve into the wyvern riding girl again. It was much to his disappointment, though, that she had flown away from him.

To make matters worse, and arrow had struck him in the back, followed by a knife. As he turned around, he saw a sword wielding girl adjacent to him. With an angered expression on his face, he saw the girl wielding two blades and swinging one at him, in a way that even he could tell was incredibly clumsy. This of course, inspired a confidence in him that she was simply terrible at fighting, and while he was able to easily dodge a strike that wasn't even a real attack, he in no way was expecting the sudden strike of the girl's slim sword, swiping down and creating a bleeding cut across his chest. 

Enemy Phase

With his rage having reached a boiling point and being a bit delirious from the wounds he had accrued, the barbarian had stopped thinking straight. And so, he merely wished to finish off the sword wielder next to him who had just harmed him. With a roar, the man brought his axe and swept horizontally at the girl with it. However, both due to his own poor accuracy and the girl's deftness, he had struck nothing but air, only to then receive a blade in retaliation from his opponent. Falling down, it was clear that he had lost this duel.

The boss in the back sighed with an expression of annoyance on his face as he said, "useless, all of them. Well, more pay for me." Stepping forward he shouted to the group, "well come on! See if you've got what it takes to bring down me! Grass the Pain!" The man readied himself to fight against the oncoming group of mercenaries, though, he wasn't sure if they'd be able to muster the courage to step up to him after hearing his name.

Player Phase
BGM

Leon's expression hadn't wavered as the bandit challenged them, merely staring the man down. The end of the fight had been in sight, and with it their job. And so he looked to Layne saying, "try to patch up whoever you can before they engage the leader." With that done, blade at his side the mercenary leader began to advance forward towards the final target. 

OOC

Posted Image

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:23 AM
  • Alias:Nai

"Alright. Reina, let's end this."

Aleithe took off  from the ground once he was sure that his wound has been bandaged and Reina was still fine, and noticed that most of the bandits had been defeated, leaving only the leader. Everyone seemed to have handled it quite well, and his side did not seem to have suffered any casualties. Right. Rona. She was still doing fine, perhaps. He's a bit too far to see her clearly. But first of all, the leader of the bandits. He's in his range. Aleithe ordered Reina to fly straight towards the bandit, hovering on his side as Aleithe drank from his bottle of vulnerary to restore himself a bit for the upcoming battle.

"See if you've got what it takes to bring down me! Grass the Pain!"

"Bandit Grass, hereby in the name of the Iron Falcons, I order you to drop your weapon and surrender yourself. Your reign of terror in this town is over."

It would be foolish to immediately engage him in combat, so Aleithe simply pulled his iron sword and prepared himself.

OOC

Posted Image

Black

Black

Show must go on!

• Moderators

• 47,485 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

Ada wiped some sweat from her brow as the mercenary fell, taking in the state of the battlefield. There wasn't much she could do at that point, other than begin heading towards the leader. As she conisdered her course of action, she saw Aleithe move over to him while taking some medicine.

"Bandit Grass, hereby in the name of the Iron Falcons, I order you to drop your weapon and surrender yourself. Your reign of terror in this town is over."

Ada's jaw dropped, but the robes luckily obscured the... less than modest reaction. Was everyone suicidal? She sighed and shook her head, briskly heading towards the soon-to-be showdown. She considered swapping tomes, but decided against it, because she doubted the additional precision would help enough. She began to chant, keeping her eyes on the barbarian, just a few meters away from Aleithe and Grass.

OOC

You are an insane person and very creative.

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts
    Last Visit Jul 19 2018 11:25 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

Yue shivered at the sight of Chitose finishing off her opponent. It was...tricky. The girl had pretended to be clumsy (or maybe she really was that clumsy) and then used her other sword to attack the bandit. I wouldn't ever want to fight her. Then again she was an archer so that would end up being an incredibly bad matchup. I don't think I could ever use a sword, she thought. Way too scary. Good thing she specialized in less scary stuff. Like attacking people from a distance. It was still scary but not nearly as bad.

The girl tiptoed to the side. The man could maybe reach her here, but he'd have to go past Aleithe and Ada first. She wasn't keen on getting any closer until somebody else stood there in front of her though. Somebody less...squishy than Ada. The archer glanced at the others and wondered who'd be up first. Maybe Rona? That girl was super brave, always throwing herself out there. Or maybe Aleithe. Her swordplay was probably good enough to go toe-to-toe with the man. Or even Leon, their ever-responsible leader.

All she knew was, it wouldn't be her.

OOC

Posted Image

Niko

Niko

On Little Cat Feet

• Yatagarasu

• 62 posts
    Last Visit

Layne stared in disbelief as he looked forward, his eyes locking onto Aleithe. He just blinked at the nerve that the man had to step forward as he did, a little groan escaping him as his hand slapped his face suddenly, "All of you have death wishes."

He twirled his staff as he moved down and quickly shoved his way past Leon, giving him a little wave, "Stay safe! Don't let Rona charge in on us! Let the bandit come to you! I need more time to get everyone healed up!"

He quickly ran over to Cassia, stopping just behind her as he began to spin his staff, the light starting to overtake the tip of his staff again as he rises it into the air, the flash absorbing into her skin quickly as he grumbles a little bit. The light patched up the worst of her injuries as he turned his attention to the side, calling out once again, "Chitose, fall back to me, you're up next for healing! Do not engage!"

OoC

KaydenNorth.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,048 posts
    Last Visit 20 minutes ago
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

"well come on! See if you've got what it takes to bring down me! Grass the Pain!"

No, she didn't. But it was thankful that she didn't have to bring him down. She just had to attack him and hope for the best. She doubted she could defeat the leader of this group but as long as she attacked him they couldn't say she was doing nothing. That she was a coward. They wouldn't toss her aside.

Aleithe, of course, beat her to the punch. Ada and Yue also got into position. Soon they would be upon the leader. But Rona was falling behind. She couldn't afford to just sit back and wait.

Cormag took to the skies as she just barely heard what Layne had said. "I need more time to get everyone healed up!"

Stalling for time. That was something she could do quite well. "Rona, attack the formation. Give us time to flank them. Don't fail me again."

Rona took off, charging forward and to the front of the bandit. She raised her axe up...and hesitated. He was stronger than the others...and they had almost killed her. She...couldn't do it. She couldn't attack. Not yet. She wasn't ready!

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,494 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:50 AM
  • Alias:Yui

u8TJrBr.png

"Well come on! See if you've got what it takes to bring down me! Grass the Pain!"

"...pffft!" Cassia had a perfectly serious expression on her face for a second or so, until a stifled laugh cracked through her lips. Followed by full-on laughter on the thief's part. "I really hope your parents didn't give you that name! What kind of name is Grass the Pain!?" What was next, a dread pirate named Water the Hurt? Cassia simply couldn't take Grass seriously anymore with that name, and barely even noticed the light entering and healing her body, simply responding to it by turning and giving Layne a nod and wink of acknowledgement. Aleithe, meanwhile, seemed to be taking Grass just as seriously as Cassia, with his bold demand that the bandit leader surrender.

If lawbreakers were known to surrender simply because they were told to, Cassia imagined things would be a lot different in the world. She didn't expect a surrender out of Grass, and prepared a knife accordingly, after taking a moment to regain her composure. One final snicker escaped her mouth as Cassia started toward the bandit leader, making sure to keep a bit of distance before saying "Our job's only to get you out of here, living or not. What say you call it a loss since you're clearly outnumbered, then you and I get some dinner later and figure out a properly intimidating name for you, hm~? If you behave, who knows what else could be waiting for you?"

Cassia didn't imagine they were very keen on persuasion either. Didn't hurt to try.

OOC

Posted Image

HMS Prince of Wales

HMS Prince of Wales

His Mitcher's Ship

• Back Alley Alliance
  • 2,230 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Alias:Mitcher

Chitose/Tellan

Seeing her blade fell the barbarian, Chitose began running straight for the remaining enemy. Her injuries were endurable enough, she just had to dodge whatever was coming and her counterattack would likely finish him off (or so she thought). The end of the skirmish was within sight and Chitose grew restless. She of course wanted to show off to the new member and what better way to do so than to strike the finishing blow? It would also communicate to the rest of the group her desire to contribute. For the moment, she forgot how dangerous the battlefield could be.

Until the healer Layne's voice broke her line of thought. He shouted to her, and warned she stay clear. The warning made her stop her feet a moment. The next second she noticed the pain she felt from her ankle. After running around the field, dodging blows from the mercenaries, and the journey to reach this town beforehand, with her weak constitution this was only natural. She didn't feel the pain at all in the heat of the battle however. Chitose realized right away how fatal this sprain could've been if she had simply rushed forward, and her feet turned cold.  "Ah!... Erm, I... understood!"

OOC

Edited by Amantes amitches, 05 September 2017 - 01:22 PM.

BOYS, BE AMBITIOUS!

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,081 posts

Enemy Phase:

As each and every one of the Iron Falcons stared to converge on Grass the Pain, the bandit leader looked to the first one who had approached him. "Me?! Surrender?! Oh lady, you don't seem to understand who you're dealing with here! I'll break your legs and sell your fancy shmancy bird to the highest bidder! Ahahaha!" As he bellowed out a laugh, his attention was then grabbed by the wyvern riding girl who flew near him. While she seemed like she was armed and ready to strike him, the man didn't seem to fear her any more then he did the rest of the Iron Falcons. Instead, a smile grew across his face as he said, "well, you seem a little lost, don't you? After I'm thorugh with these clowns and that scaly bat you're riding, I'm sure the boss'll be real pleased with you." 

As the thief called her insult out at him, he then shouted, "what!? Grass the Pain is a terrifying name and my parents had great naming sense, you little-, ah whatever! All of you just die!" With that, he swung his axe at the first one to suggest surrender to him, Aleithe. Unfortunately, his axe swung wide, and he was not able to hit his mark. He was then answered with a sword strike from the Kinshi Knight. 

Player Phase
BGM

OOC

• Yui likes this

Posted Image

Black

Black

Show must go on!

• Moderators

• 47,485 posts
    Last Visit
Ada saw Grass whiff his swing, only for Aleithe to punish him. He didn't look like he was dying yet, but it seemed like the hit did a good amount of damage. A small smile crept over Ada's covered face. She swapped her tomes out again, popping Shade open to begin chanting, her mind wandering.

"Rona seems deadset on going for the leader... and she would probably end up getting herself killed. But this... we can work with."

The shaman began to move, the smog beginning to build from and float above the open tome. As the spell reached its zenith, Ada slid in next to Rona, taking a shot at the leader of the bandits. As the Shade smoke made its move on the enemy, Ada waved to the wyvern rider flying next to her.

"Take him down, Rona!"

OOC

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts

"I see. So you are working underneath someone else. I'd like to learn more, but perhaps it's a bit too late."

Counterattacking Grass' attack as soon as the bandit whiffed it, Aleithe landed a solid hit before getting himself to position again, noting the interesting part from Grass' words in the meantime. At the time Aleithe said his words, Ada had moved in and attacked him with Shade, and she also asked Rona to sweep in to attack. However, as he thought about it more for a bit, he decided that perhaps it would be worth it to try squeezing out the information out of him. And for that, the bandit needed to live, at least for the time being. Well, he also had to be disarmed first, but point was, perhaps it would be best if he handled this delicate matter himself.

Without waiting for Rona, Aleithe went to attack the bandit, but rather than going for a shot meant to kill him, he instead went to disarm the bandit with his swing before attempting to have Reina ram and hold him tight underneath her. It might be a bit more initiative for him to safely do before telling Leon first, and technically speaking their goal would be over here anyway once the bandit was dead. However, Aleithe was never here just for the money from mercenary work, and finding the root of the issue and cleanse it from society was his responsibility after all.

"We don't have much time for chit chat and I reconsidered my position from before. Only death awaits you past this point, but perhaps if you tell us more about your boss, that might change for the better for you, somewhat."

OOC

Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,494 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:50 AM
  • Alias:Yui

u8TJrBr.png

"What!? Grass the Pain is a terrifying name and my parents had great naming sense, you little-, ah whatever! All of you just die!"

"Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart!" Grass the Pain seemed to have no intent of turning himself in quietly. He even went to attack Aleithe, but his attack only wound up missing and he got a sword to his body in response from the guy himself. Guess we're doing this the hard way; bandits and diplomacy never got along. Though this shouldn't be that hard with all of us here. The rest of the Iron Falcons were already moving in to attack Grass, and Cassia wasn't about to let herself be counted out of helping in this fight. At the same time, she'd already been hit more times she'd like to have been hit, even if Layne was there to handle keeping the party healed up. Being hurt still hurt, and Cassia didn't want anything to do with that if she could help it. And so, instead of running right up to Grass's face, she opted to keep a bit of distance between herself and her target. Once she was in position, Cassia did what she did best.

She reached for a knife, and threw it at Grass.

OOC

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,081 posts

As Grass the Pain's arm was removed from his body, he let out a pained scream, only to be silenced as the wind was knocked out of him by the giant bird. Being pinned to the ground, the man started to shout, "ha! If you think I'm trouble just wait until you see the boss! He'll drive a lance so far up your-" his taunts were cut short as a knife struck him square in the head, his expression staying plastered on his face, no longer able to move. 

With the leader down, Leon looked around, surveying the area around him. It appeared that all the bandits had been defeated, and the job had reached its completion. As this sunk in, doors began to open and with that, the sound of cheers soon started to follow. The people seemed to be happy that their town was no longer under siege from the strange bandit group, and they knew just who to thank for their salvation. The people began to come and congratulate the people of the Iron Falcons. Children would run to either Aleithe or Rona, interested in both of their mounts respectively, wanting to touch them or asking random questions about the creatures. Some of the adults, however, seemed to be far more wary of the Jouran and Wyvern, while others just seemed to intentionally keep a set distance from Ada urging the children not to get to close to either of them. In contrast, they seemed to have quite the joyous attitude when giving thanks to Layne, some in part giving prayers to the Sage, Roa, towards the man. Leon kept back for the most part, not quite comfortable with the crowd's cheers. "Well, mission accomplished. Good job everyone."

"Yes, thank you very much." The Iron Falcon's leader's attention was drawn to a middle-aged man who seemed quite pleased with the outcome as well. The man went to shake Leon's hand saying, "I'm the village chief Oren, the one who sent the request out. I wasn't sure if anyone was going to respond and well- thank you very much." He turned to the rest of the falcons, saying, "all of you, truly thank you."

Leon was taken aback slightly by the man's gratitude saying, "w-well, it was nothing really. Just our job." He felt slightly awkward moving into the next topic saying, "about that, the job part-"

"Oh right, yes yes! I will have your pay for you in just moment." He nodded vigorously at this. "I'll be sure to prepare a meal for your group in celebration as well, and please, feel free to stay the night here if you come from far away." 

As the man left, he had come back with a large sack of gold, giving it to Leon who would then distribute the money evenly across the entire group. While he seemed to be ready to go back into the large building behind him, likely to go back to work on the food, Leon thought about what Aleithe had asked Grass about before he was felled. "Oren. Do you know who these bandits worked under?"

The chief paused as he thought about it, "oh yes. They were a member of a rather infamous group that raid harass the people of this area, the Desert Riders." 

"Desert?" 

"I am not sure either, but yes. A nasty group that has a penchant for targeting caravans, wagons, any travelers on the road really. They've been around for awhile but have more so been a big nuisance than an actual threat to our livelihood." 

Leon wasn't quite sure what to make of this, though it certainly made him think. Regardless, he simply waved the man off and said, "thanks."  

OOC

Posted Image

Y'shtola

Y'shtola

Though time be against us, hope shall ever be on our side.

• Elite Members
  • 2,262 posts
    Last Visit Jul 19 2018 11:25 PM
  • Alias:Sethera

Yue breathed a sigh of relief. It was all over. She was a bit worried about the fact that the leader had talked about having a boss, actually, no, scratch that. Very worried. She had almost started to bite her nails, which was a bad habit that she had shaken off a while ago, but, but, this was bad. Very bad.

"Um...excuse me, um...I think...there's something wrong," she tried to get the others' attention, but her fear had made her voice even smaller and shakier than it usually was.

Nobody seemed in the mood to worry anyway. The villagers were cheering, and yes, it was a good thing that they had saved the village, but this was just temporary. People said she was pessimistic, but Yue liked to think she was just careful. The more careful she was, the less likely she would get herself into a situation she couldn't get out of.

Thankfully, after Leon had distributed the gold, he asked the question that the Yonian had wanted to ask, causing the girl to snap to attention. "Oren. Do you know who these bandits worked under?"

The chief paused as he thought about it, "oh yes. They were a member of a rather infamous group that raid harass the people of this area, the Desert Riders."

"Desert?"

"I am not sure either, but yes. A nasty group that has a penchant for targeting caravans, wagons, any travelers on the road really. They've been around for awhile but have more so been a big nuisance than an actual threat to our livelihood."

Leon waved the man off with a simple, "thanks." 

"Th-that sounds bad," Yue muttered. "Those people will probably want revenge. What should we do?" She wasn't asking this to anybody in particular, lost in her worries as she was. She couldn't even appreciate the gold that she had been given, not that she had ever really cared about that. No, what she cared about was the fact that...everybody was safe. Even if they might not be safe for very long.

Posted Image

Niko

Niko

On Little Cat Feet

• Yatagarasu

• 62 posts
    Last Visit

"Ladies, gentlemen! Boys and girls, the bandits have been dispersed!" 

Layne called out to the villagers who were starting to gather around, a little smirk on his face as he held his staff up into the air. The tip of it shined as the crowd gathered around, a small burst of light causing sparkling showers to rain down from the sky as he puffed his chest out, letting the soft light fade into the air. "You all have nothing left to fear!"

He took a little glance around the growing crowd of people, noting how they seemed to avoid Ada with a little scowl. He didn't have the time to handle that just yet, instead he was getting to the point where people were starting to approach him, returning grins and nods as people thanked him and the Sage, rubbing at his neck for a moment as he laughs softly. After finally getting a moment to tear himself away from the crowd, he took his portion of the gold and slipped it into his pocket, a little sigh escaping him as he slipped over to Ada.

"So, I only have a moment, but I'm going to keep on getting the people's spirits back up properly. I think you could help me with that, if you don't mind setting the stage with your smokey tomes a bit."

He grins at her, poking his tongue out as he brings out a little strip of jerky from his pocket, nibbling on it as he smiles, "Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems like it would lighten the mood a little more, and a good light show always looks best on a dark background, you know? If you don't want to, I won't make you help..."

He pauses for a moment, then nibbles on the jerky some more anyway. He knew it was a good idea to snag this earlier! He scratches at his chin as he smiles a bit to Ada, "They said they wanna prepare a dinner for us, so we might be here a little while. Depends on if Leon is eager to get out...  Personally I could go for the food."

KaydenNorth.gif

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,048 posts

Rona could do nothing but watch. Even as Ada opened the way for her to strike she was too slow. Aleithe had gotten there first.

Always Aleithe. Aleithe the better flier. Aleithe the better second in command. Aleithe was not just one step ahead of her at every turn. He was on the other end of the road entirely.

Rona lowered her axe as the fight wrapped itself up. She wasn't dead but was that really better? Instead of dying she just was so...useless. What good did she actually do? Everyone probably noticed that too. Especially Ada. Who had given her the chance to prove to be useful only to watch as she did nothing.

She didn't realize at first that she was surrounded by children. Most people would think that a grump like Cormag would lash out but Rona knew better. He enjoyed the children's attention. Not that he'd let on. He would allow them to pet him but would continue to look aloof about it and glare if any of them tried to climb up onto him.

Rona used the distraction that was Cormag, as well as Layne's little light show, to slip off her mount's back. He stirred slightly but, with one look of Rona, he didn't stop her. In fact he started to flap his wings a bit more, and raised his neck, making it slightly harder to tell that his rider had vacated her seat.

Rona moved away. Where she was going the Wyvern Rider wasn't sure. Just. Away.

8PBUpdp.gif

Maeriberii Haan

Maeriberii Haan

Dr. Latency

• Aurora
  • 10,282 posts

During the festivities following the death of the bandit leader, Aleithe kept herself silent. Cassia immediately murdering the bandit leader was not what he intended, and while he could chastise the thief about it, he did realize that it was mostly his fault for not communicating his intent first. Not that they had any time for it.

Thankfully, the elder of the village chimed in later, telling the group about the supposed leader of the bandits here. So that perhaps would be their next objective. For the time being, he focused himself to think about the implication of the elder's words while the kids played with Reina, giving occasional smiles now and then. Then he noticed Rona moving away. He hadn't seen whether she messed up or not today, but either way, Aleithe felt that it'd be an issue regardless. Hopping off from Reina, he followed her to where she was going, and started to yell to get her attention as he caught up with her.

"Rona. Perhaps I should inquire to you about you and the battle earlier, if I may? You looked quite distraught and it is my responsibility to make sure our group is still in a good position to continue with our tasks."

Posted Image

Black

Black

Show must go on!

• Moderators

• 47,485 posts
    Last Visit

"Guys, w-"

Ada was cut off by Aleithe pinning the bandit, followed by Cassia finishing him off. She looked down at the lifeless body for a minute before letting out a sigh.

"It would have been better if Rona got to finish him off... She always gets moody when Aleithe takes the kill." She mused as she scooped up the vulnerary left behind by the boss. Letting down her hood and taking a breath of fresh air, she tried to follow the wyvern rider, only to be caught by Layne.

"So, I only have a moment, but I'm going to keep on getting the people's spirits back up properly. I think you could help me with that, if you don't mind setting the stage with your smokey tomes a bit."

"Um... I can do it, but I need to run. Can you work with just a smokescreen this time? I'm really sorry!"

Ada pulled Shade out and began to chant before the cleric's reply, filling the area around the pair with smoke. She kept an eye on Rona as she did, clutching the vulnerary tight beneath her book. Once there was a large cloud ready for Layne's theatrics, Ada gave him a pat on the shoulder as she rushed past him, following Rona. However, she was beat to the punch.

"Rona. Perhaps I should inquire to you about you and the battle earlier, if I may? You looked quite distraught and it is my responsibility to make sure our group is still in a good position to continue with our tasks."

Ada bit her thumb as she watched Aleithe go to Rona, knowing it would only make the issue worst. She considered her options for a minute, taking a breath as she decided on a plan. Walking with a brisk pace, she went straight past Aleithe and grabbed Rona by the hand, pulling her away.

"Sorry, Aleithe, I need to talk to Rona for a minute. You can have her when I'm done!"

She quickly dragged the Jouran girl out of sight and earshot of Aleith. Ada spun around and looked Rona right in the eye, scowling slightly.

"You're going to get killed if you keep charging in unprepared. So... take this." Ada grumbled as she shoved the Vulnerary that Glass dropped into Rona's hands. "I know you're not going to change your ways, at least not yet... So at least take this with you. Please."

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,048 posts

She had gotten a fair distance away from the group. It wouldn't be long before she was outside the city itself. What she planned on doing there she wasn't sure. She just had to get away from all...that.

Oh no. She halted instinctively. Aleithe wasn't her superior exactly but it often felt that way to her so her body tended to react as though he were. She didn't want to turn. He would be able to see it. Her weakness. Her panic. She didn't know what her face looked like but from the way her palms were sweating, her heart palpating, and extremely minor trembles running through her body she knew that it couldn't be good.

Rona turned around after a moment with the brightest grin on her face. "What do you mean, comrade? I'm fine just a bit hyped up from that awesome fight! Was gonna check around the city to make sure no leftovers were around. Figured I'd be more than enough for any coward that hides from battle."

That should be enough right? He'd let her be and she could go...do her alone thing for a while.

And then Ada came up. No. Grabbed her hand. NO.

"Sorry, Aleithe, I need to talk to Rona for a minute. You can have her when I'm done!"
NO

Rona didn't stop the girl from dragging her a bit away from the other flier. She kept an incredulous grin on her face while the smaller girl brought her off to the side. Inside she was screaming at her to let her go and get away from her. Of course she didn't let that show. Ada already disliked her for the way she fought she didn't need to give the girl any more reason, however valid it may be, to hate her.

"You're going to get killed if you keep charging in unprepared. So... take this." Ada grumbled as she shoved the Vulnerary that Glass dropped into Rona's hands. "I know you're not going to change your ways, at least not yet... So at least take this with you. Please."

"Ada you're so silly." Rona laughed. "I'm never unprepared. I'm a warrior, strong enough to handle a few bandits. But if it makes you feel better I'll hold on to this." She took the vulnerably and put it away to likely not be used again. "I'm the last person you should worry about." Rona said with a grin, patting Ada on the shoulder. "Now go back to the others, enjoy the celebration, I want to take a quick walk to make sure everything's fine. I'll be back soon."
Rona waved and moved away. The moment she turned away the grin slipped and she had to stop herself from throwing up all over herself.

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

• Topic Starter
  • Mekakushi
  • 1,081 posts

Leon looked around to see that most of the group had split off, likely to enjoy the town's celebration at the moment, leaving him to be left with his thoughts on what to do next. It wasn't as though the idea of a unified bandit organization was unheard of in these lands, though certainly uncommon. The fact that they had been brazen enough to try this, though, left him worried for what would happen in the future. This worry was not his alone, though, as Yue had seemed to voice this concern aloud. Revenge was certainly on the table for the bandits to do. Or, at least attacking again under the pretext of revenge. And a repeat attack was likely not to be as easy to handle as the one they had just fended off. Walking over to Yue he said, "well, we're mercenaries. So if there's a job to take, we'll take it. Though," Leon wasn't entirely comfortable to just let sleeping dogs lie at the moment. "I'll ask the others later." 

Once that was done, the boy then realized that the only person near him still was Yue. He wasn't really sure how to talk with the girl, as she always seemed to shrink away at most topics, or was preoccupied with something else. He wasn't sure if he was just always saying the wrong things or something else, but all the same it left him uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he merely said, "so. Um. Are you holding up alright from the fight? If you were hurt you should probably see Layne."

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users