Photo

J-Max's Guide to Madolche (2017) Under construction.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,202 posts

hnHey YCM members, J-Max here with a brand new revision to my previous Madolche guide from 2015 or so. I will be covering everything from card guides, decks and even sneaky strategies! I am open to all comments and suggestions. Hope you enjoy!

The Madolche archetype is based around EARTH attribute monsters level 3-5 with the unique ability to go back to your deck once destroyed. Decking out using a Madolche is near impossible so is great for Deck Destruction and the like. Spell cards like Madolche Ticket and Madolche Chateau can be used to gain card advantage along with natural synergy of the entire deck to make sure you have a full hand at all times.

The bread and butter of the Madolche Archetype is the 2 Xyz monsters, Madolche Queen Tiaramisu and Madolche Cholat-a-la-mode. Tiaramisu has the really nasty potential to send your opponents cards back to their hands with no means to counter it. Anyway, onto the cards!

Chrome can be flaky so I will be updating in parts. Feel free to offer any helpful advice into this guide and all. Cheers.

Monsters

UpLrwFI.png

Darj

Darj

Brightest Way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,301 posts

Don't forget the Brilliant Fusion engine, which lets Madolches make bigger plays not only by granting them an Extra Normal Summon through Seraphinite, milling Performage Trick Clown and dropping banish fodder for Hootcake, also by using the Fusion Monster as material for Chocolat-a-la-Mode Puddingcess.

vvb9i54.jpg

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

bkWHGLt.gifwlWp4Vr.gif
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

J-Max

J-Max

Madolche Enthusiast

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,202 posts

Don't forget the Brilliant Fusion engine, which lets Madolches make bigger plays not only by granting them an Extra Normal Summon through Seraphinite, milling Performage Trick Clown and dropping banish fodder for Hootcake, also by using the Fusion Monster as material for Chocolat-a-la-Mode Puddingcess.

I will be sure to mention them in my recomended card section later and thanks ^_^

Added Hootcake, Magileine and Marmalmaide.

UpLrwFI.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users