Zootopia fan here!

math123

Howdy, nice to meetcha math. I'm Yui, the General section moderator, though you'll more likely find me in RP. There's a handful of other members who also enjoyed Zootopia, so you should be able to make a few easy friends with that common ground as a starting point :)

Before you proceed further though, make sure you read up on the site rules and the section rules for any sections you'll be frequenting. The rules do mostly boil down to common sense stuff though, so even if for some reason you decide you're 2cool4rulez, you should generally be fine unless you go out of your way to funk with people. If you aren't sure about something pertaining to this or that section, feel free to PM a moderator or member you see in the section your question's about. You can identify the former by our staff banners under our avatars, or by our bold names in the online users panel at the bottom of the front page.

And that should about wrap up my intro routine. Be good, don't make an ass of yourself, and most of all, have fun! You're here forever now; might as well get comfy ^_~

You and I would probably get along well, but let's see. (* points at Zootopia based stuff in profile *)

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

I say this to every new member, but make sure you do look over the rules (both general and section specifics) before you post further. Most of it is common sense, but there are some things that differ among areas. 

====

With that said, if you need help around, feel free to PM me or another moderator; look for the staff icon under our names. 

====

Have fun and enjoy your stay. 

/ over

Ahh, another newbie? Welcome to YCM, Name's Chaotic Angel, pleasure to meet you. Sakura and Yui have covered the majority of what you need to do, so yeah...

My forte is role plays, just like Yui so you will probably see me there too. For some shitty reason, I make more of an effort making original pieces than titles that already exist, when you do hang around, you'll see why.

I play games just for fun too, you'll see me in the Spam and Games section too, pissing about.

Now, this wraps up my introduction, so... Don't be a prick in here and respect the staff and Legendaries. They'll probably need it more than anyone else.

Oh, and enjoy your stay.

Archived