Request sum art

dragobonita

I wanted to give chance to others to request something. I drew 2 requests so far, 3 more and the queue will either reopen (if so, you can request another pic) or temporarily close. I will simply work in 5-pictures-series, so depending on my life circumstances we will do what we have to. :D

All this precaution is mostly because I'm affraid of getting stuck like our Sleepy. </3 And I really want to deliver the best I can :3

Darji completed:

TN3vpfg.jpg

Oh boi, I sure hope I didn't go overboard with saturation lol... *sweats* I literally went into the zone and as recently I was drawing mostly bright and vivid pictures, it was an instinct, haha. ;w; Well, good thing is I had so much fun drawing it it's unbelievable. Yesterday I went to sleep at 2 AM cause I couldn't stop drawing. XDDD

Daaamn, what a twist on the colors, it's amaziiing. I don't know how to explain it, from the lineart I was expecting a bright drawing and you deliver this masterpiece that blends both dark and bright colors; I guess the word I'm looking for is stunning.

By the way, with what did you color the screens? looks like chalk to me xD it's intriguing.

Depends which ones you mean. :D The big ones with slightly brown tone to them were just watercolour pencils, and the texture comes from the paper. The trick to achieving different, more smooth blend of colours on the rest of the drawing was priming the surface with alcohol markers: they wet the paper and nullified its grit. That's why the non-primed (big) screens look different than for example bright yellow rectangles around her: there was a dark grey marker at the background already, so the grit disappeared. :3

Thank you for the compliment, that really means a lot. ;w; I have to admit, I got really into drawing that one... Most likely it's going to be the most detailed artwork in this thread. XDDDD

I just wanted to say that god damn you are talented! My wife is looking to get back into art as well so maybe you two could share tips or something :P

I have a request but if its too much I understand. Would love a pic of Madolche Queen Tiaramisu to9 go into my sig. Of course you will be credited ^^

EDIT: Here's the card art if you need inspiration :)

[spoiler=Large Image]madolche_queen_tiaramisu_by_parrydox-dae

Oh I think I missed my chance. Whoops. Guess I'll just agree with J-Max that holy sheet you're good. I'm looking into getting into art near the end of the month actually so some pointers would be good.

If these open back up you let me know okay? ^_~

Okay, thus queue ends here for now. :3

J-Max, do you want it to stay chibi? I wouldn't mind drawing her manga-adultish or semi realistic, that will be your choice. I'm up for the challenge. :D Also, I don't even consider myself that good to begin with, so your compliments are super flattering, heh (/^w^)/

Yui, there will be reopening for sure, people seem to enjoy it and so do I. XD For now though, I need to work, I'll be going to Uni this September and I need to gather some funding hehe. ^^"

Archived