Where we can learn Magic? (Mysteria archetype)

Kanashimi

"There was once hidden in the depths of the world, unknown to mortal senses, a school that teach a forbidden magic to those with an inborn skill. Shrouded in a pillar of magic, no one knows when and where the schools located, but when the choosen are born, Her Chancellor immediately teleport them into her school, and train them into its powerful potential with magic. But, with a powerful magic lying there, a simple failure is a chaotic disaster."

So the archetype is called Mysteria (tho copy-pasted it from cygames, for those who have heard Shadowverse and Shingeki no Bahamut, cuz im lazy with names). Story-wise, explaining the friendship of 2 schoolgirls who study at magic school called "Mysteria Academy", and their disastrous trouble that is happening due to magic. Fusion based, much like Elemental hero who has Elemental Hero Fusion and Masked Hero, this have the Fusion and the Masked-like one, but here, its playstyle revolve around looping resources so that you can keep Fusion Summoning each turn without worrying youre going low on resources, because its loop thats why. Lets introduce the characters shall we~

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters'']

[spoiler=Main Characters'']

TuzM9Nc.png

Anne, Mysteria Belle

LIGHT/Level 3

Spellcaster/Effect

If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Grea, Mysteria Dragon" from your GY; Special Summon it, but it cannot be used as a Material for Link, Synchro or Xyz Summon. A Fusion Monster that was Summoned using this card as a Fusion Material gains this effect.
● If it is Fusion Summoned: Target 1 "Mysteria" monster from your GY, except "Anne, Mysteria Belle"; add it to your hand.

1200/800

"Welcome to the Mysteria Academy. Whats your name? Krea? Lea? Speak loudly! Oh Grea . . . nice to meet you, dont be shy dont be shy! We can be friends from now on!"

BmHSjQH.png

Grea, Mysteria Dragon

LIGHT/Level 3

Dragon/Effect

You can discard this card: Add 1 "Anne, Mysteria Belle" from your Deck or GY to your hand. If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Anne, Mysteria Belle": You can add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Grea, Mysteria Dragon" once per turn.

1200/800

"H-Hey dont drag me around Anne! What're we going to today anyway? T-Testing new magic?? W-With my dragonic power??? I know youre the top student here, but thats going to far Anne!"

[spoiler=Rival Characters'']

wt6gK3D.png

Hanna, Mysteria Fencer

EARTH/Level 2

Warrior/Effect

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Maid Festive at Mysteria" from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can banish this card from your GY: Fusion Summon 1 "Mysteria" Fusion Monster, by using 1 "Mysteria" monster you control and 1 "Mysteria" monster from your hand. You can only use 1 effect of "Hanna, Mysteria Fencer" per turn, and only once that turn.

1000/500

"Where's Anne?! Is she making trouble again with magic?! Me as Student Council President wont allow such act causing distress into school happening, i shall prevent her from doing so! Because we're going to have school's maid party next month!!"

2OGdUkQ.png

Owen, Mysteria Knight

LIGHT/Level 4

Warrior/Effect

If your opponent control more monster than you do, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Mysteria" monster from your Deck to the GY, except "Owen, Mysteria Knight". You can only use this effect of "Owen, Mysteria Knight" once per turn.

1800/800

"Owen: Looks like we're routed, what kind of devilish grimoire is this?! Turning into spawn of monsters"

"Grea: . .  .."

"Owen: I got your back and you got my back, you understand horned girl?"

"Grea: Cih, i thought Owen the Brave Warrior can defeat these monsters without my help, im disappointed. Dont call me horned girl again or i will burn you too!

Owen: Heh! EN GARDE!"

[spoiler=Support Characters'']

fWGocUC.png

Craig, Mysteria Oracle

DARK/Level 4

Spellcaster/Effect

If you control "Mysteria" monster: You can discard this card; add 1 "Grimoire of Mysteria" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Craig, Mysteria Oracle" once per turn.

1500/1000

Whats this?! This grimoire is uncontrollable! What an amazing magic powers lying in here! Ugh! P-Please  help, i cant control the power of this grimoire, it moves on its own . . . ."

tNDiIvu.png

Balmy, Mysteria Dreamer

DARK/Level 1

Spellcaster/Effect

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material, but the other Fusion Material(s) must be correct. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster, using only "Mysteria" monsters you control or in your hand as Fusion Materials. You can only use this effect of "Balmy, Mysteria Dreamer" once per turn.

200/300

"Hmhmhmhm, i met a lot of people today! Oh oh did you know Plushie-Anne? I just met someone with a horn on her head and wings on her body! Whats her name again . . . oh yeah! Grea!, Should i make Plushie-Grea, Plushie-Anne? Yay, we have Plushie-Owen, Plushie-Miranda, Plushie-Hanna, Plushie-Craig and many more . . . together we shall be friends! Dreams come true if you can keep dreaming! I dream of making a lot of friends thats why! I have a lot of Plushie friends right now!"

gG6k1sG.png

Lou, Mysteria Scholar

WIND/Level 1

Spellcaster/Effect

If you control "Mysteria" monster: You can discard this card, then target 1 face-up card on the field; negate its effect while on the field. If "Mysteria" monster you control is sent to the GY or banished by battle or opponent's card effects: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon that monster. You can only use 1 effect of "Lou, Mysteria Scholar" per turn, and only once that turn.

200/400

"Welcome to the Mysteria Academy! What? Me? Im not a new students attending here! Im your upperclassmen even though i look like a little girl, remember that!!!"

[spoiler=Spell/Trap Cards'']

G6bIWdy.png

Mysteria Academy

Spell/Field

All "Mysteria" monster you control gains 500 ATK and DEF. You can send this card and 1 "Mysteria" card you control to the Graveyard; add 1 "Mysteria" Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand, except "Mysteria Academy". You can only activate this effect of "Mysteria Academy" once per turn.

"A magic school built by Her Chancellor Miranda. Students graduated from this school will become the greatest magician and greatest hero in the world. Protected by high-level of magic barrier, no one can go into the land of this chool ground. Failure means banishment from the academic study."

gusb7Pv.png

Friendship in Mysteria

Spell

Add 1 "Mysteria" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Friendship in Mysteria".

"Anne: Hey Grea look at this ocean, the only place in this school that has a beauty scene

Grea: Yes . . . Anne, what is your dream? When you graduate from this school, what do you want to do? What do you want to become?

Anne: I want to be master magician someday, looking at Chancellor Miranda's magic power makes me want to go further with magic. even though i specialized in conjuring spell, but i want to learn more about magic, right Mr. Chibi Golem? O yea, this little knight that always around me is Mr. Chibi Golem, he's my first conjuration spell created by me"

YVoPGe9.png

Solidarity in Mysteria

Spell

If you have "Anne, Mysteria Belle" or "Grea, Mysteria Dragon" in your GY: Target 1 card on the field; banish it. If your opponent has more cards in their hand or their side of the field than you do; this turn, if you would Fusion Summon a "Mysteria" Fusion Monster, you can also banish monster(s) from your GY as a Fusion Material.

"Grea are you okay?! What happened? A grimoire? Running wild into monsters? Where is Owen you said? He's not here! Anyway you hurt so badly, you need to go to the school's infirmary right now!"

zg4ozQN.png

Revenge at Mysteria

Spell/Continuous

Each time a "Mysteria" Fusion Monster is Special Summoned: You can draw 1 card. If this card is sent to the GY: Target 1 "Mysteria" monster from your GY; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Revenge at Mysteria" once per turn.

"Grea!! Open your eyes!!! GREAA!!!!!  . . . . She . . . she still alives . . . whoever did this . . . im not going to forgive anyone who did this to Grea, monster, demon or whatever . . . Mr. Chibi Golem, OBLITERATE THEM!!!!!!!!"

pK0frqY.png

Grimoire of Mysteria

Spell/Continuous

If this card is activated, place Mysteria Counter on this card up to the number of "Mysteria" monster with a different names in your GY. If this card is sent to the GY, activate these effects in sequence based on the number of Mysteria Counter on this card. You can only activate 1 "Grimoire of Mysteria" per turn.
● 2 or more: Target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand.
● 3 or more: Draw 1 card.
● 4 or more: Target 1 "Mysteria" card from your GY, except "Grimoire of Mysteria"; add it to your hand.

"A cursed magic grimoire whose Craig unable to control with, a single arm grows from the grimoire, as it absorbs magic powers around the school, it grows limbs and become stronger."

kkjOwvK.png

Maid Festive at Mysteria

Spell/Quick-Play

Target 1 "Mysteria" monster you control; send it to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Mysteria Maid" monster from your Extra Deck with the same attribute and type as the shuffled monster, then their ATK and DEF becomes the same as the sent monsters' ATK and DEF. Monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack your opponent directly.

"After the incident, the school celebrate the Maid Festival, where the students wears maid clothes and mimicking those maid at restaurant, serving the teacher as its customer."

[spoiler=Extra Deck Monsters'']

x7Zf1S8.png

Anne, Mysteria Battlecaster

LIGHT/Level 6

Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect

"Anne, Mysteria Belle" + 1 "Mysteria" monster
Once per turn, if a card or effect is activated: You can Special Summon 1 "Mysteria Golem" (Rock/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). If this card is Fusion Summoned using "Grea, Mysteria Dragon" as a Fusion Material, "Mysteria Golem" gains this effect (even after this card leaves the field).
● If this card is destroyed: Target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it.

2400/1600

"Mr. Chibi Golem, destroy them!!! I have mastered both conjuration and sorcery magic, i wont lose!! Mr. Chibi Golem, explode!!"

A7JDYIN.pngAcG1IvX.png

Grea, Mysteria Wyvernborn

LIGHT/Level 6

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

"Grea, Mysteria Dragon" + 1 "Mysteria" monster
If this card attacks, decrease the ATK of all monster your opponent controls equal to this card's DEF until the end of the Battle Phase, then, if its ATK has been reduced to 0 as a result, destroy it. If this card is Fusion Summoned using "Anne, Mysteria Belle" as a Fusion Material, it gains this effect.
● If this card destroy an opponent monster by battle or by its effect: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed.

2400/1600

"You making me angry, now my dragonblood awakens, feel the dragon's wrath!!"

jvesotK.png

Owen, Mysteria Paladin

LIGHT/Level 5

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

"Owen, Mysteria Knight" + 1 "Mysteria" monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can banish up to 2 cards from either players GY, then, for each card banished, put 1 Mysteria Counter on this card. If this card battles an opponent monster: You can remove 1 Mysteria Counter from anywhere on the field; send that monster to the Graveyard (without applying damage calculation.)

2000/1000

"This number . . . is unending, i should find the grimoire and stop this monster spawn fast!! *slashing sounds*"

Kc55EOQ.png

Anne & Grea, Mysteria Liberator

LIGHT/Level 9

"Anne, Mysteria Belle" + 1 "Mysteria" monster
1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster Fusion Monster + 1 Level 6 or higher Dragon Fusion Monster
This card is also treated as Dragon monster while on the field. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can destroy up to 2 cards on the field, then, Special Summon "Mysteria Golem" (Rock/LIGHT/Level 5/ATK 1500/DEF 1500) for each card destroyed by this effect. If this card has "Anne, Mysteria Battlecaster" and "Grea, Mysteria Wyvernborn" as a Fusion Material, it gains this effect.
● Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of "Mysteria" cards or effects.

2900/2100

"Anne: Grea we can do it together!!

Grea: You can count on me Anne!!

Anne and Grea: With our magic and dragon powers, lets dance!!!!!"

bb2HerV.png

Anne, Mysteria Maid

LIGHT/Level 3

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of "Maid Festive at Mysteria". "Mysteria" monster you control are unaffected by card effects that does not target them. During the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Mysteria" monster from your GY with the same attribute, type, ATK and DEF as this card's while on the field. You can only control 1 "Anne, Mysteria Maid".

?/?

"What can i help master? Oh okay, one cup of tea, and lemon cake is coming~"

8WqwZIy.png

Grea, Mysteria Maid

LIGHT/Level 3

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of "Maid Festive at Mysteria". "Mysteria" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle. During the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Mysteria" monster from your GY with the same attribute, type, ATK and DEF as this card's while on the field. You can only control 1 "Grea, Mysteria Maid".

?/?

"Y-Your order my m-master? Y-Yes,i-im not embarassed master!!! Y-Your order will coming, j-just wait."

d9MZKcD.png

Hanna, Mysteria Maid

EARTH/Level 2

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of "Maid Festive at Mysteria". If this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 card on the field; send it to the GY. During the End Phase: Shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Mysteria" monster from your GY with the same attribute, type, ATK and DEF as this card's while on the field. You can only control 1 "Hanna, Mysteria Maid".

?/?

"Cleaning cleaning, put the garbage into trash bin hmhmhm, oh, do you need any help my master?"

dMXGzmD.png

Heinlein, Mysteria Mage

DARK/Level 7

2 or more "Mysteria" monsters with a different names
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can reveal any number of card(s) from your hand; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, add "Mysteria" card(s) with a different names from your Deck to your hand up to the number of card(s) shuffled, then, this card gains 200 ATK for each card(s) shuffled by this effect.

1800/2200

"Listen up students, today we're going to learn about shadow magic, a powerful and destructive magic, but when used wrongly, can put a curse to the user! You're going to team up as usual, 2 persons on 1 team, so work together!!"

uCwR5gr.png

Miranda, Mysteria Chancellor

LIGHT/Level 8

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

3 or more "Mysteria" monsters with a different names
This card is also treated as Spellcaster monster while on the field or GY. Once per turn: You can place 1 Spell Counter on a face-up card your opponent controls up to the number of Fusion Material used to Fusion Summon this card -1. All cards your opponent controls that has Spell Counter in it has its effect negated, also, if it is a monster, it has its ATK and DEF halved (even after this card leaves the field). If this card would leaves the field, you can send 1 other "Mysteria" card you control instead.

2400/2700

"Why you're here you ask? Of course because youre talented . . . OR have magical talent, that's why youre here my child. Youre special, so dont waste your talent, so be good, and study, but dont make any troubles around the school okay? Me? Correct, im a half dragon myself, just like your best friend . . . whats her name again? Yes, Grea, bus she still has a lot to go, controlling her power and channeling her draconic power into magic power, you two looks similar to me"

Archived