Ways to beat Supreme King Z-ARC (anime)?

Can anyone think of any ways to beat Anime Z-ARC aside from Rey's cards?

The only was I can imagine is through Tributing via Soul Exchange or the like, since Z-ARC can be targeted by card effects (just not destroyed or removed from the field by them), but Tributing is just a standard game mechanic.

Z-ARC: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_King_Z-ARC_(anime)

Wrong section bro. Gonna move this to TCG since that's where this thread belongs.

That being said, trying to beat Z-ARC with card effects probably isn't the best idea. You might be better off trying to beat over it and then not caring about its pendulum effect. And there just so happens to be a card that can do that spectacularly.

HZ3hJcX.png

Sadly, Z-ARC shuts down the 2-card combo for this thing unless you have a spare card needed for the combo besides Daihachi. So if you think they're running Z-ARC, try getting this up and a Soulfire into your hand ASAP.

I remember once that I was playing Percy tag with two people who kept cheating out ZARC with Time Fusion. We actually beat them, I was playing UA and my partner was playing Batterymen. I dreadnought dunked one and he fuel celled another. It was great. We never summoned anything, and Time Fusion ignores materials, so there weren't any fusion synchro or xyz monsters banished or in graves.

Otherwise, Kaiju always work

Blanket effect negation?

Moon Mirror Shield?

The first one would probably work. The second one would only work if there are no Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters in any graveyard.

That being said, trying to beat Z-ARC with card effects probably isn't the best idea. You might be better off trying to beat over it and then not caring about its pendulum effect. And there just so happens to be a card that can do that spectacularly.

HZ3hJcX.png

Sadly, Z-ARC shuts down the 2-card combo for this thing unless you have a spare card needed for the combo besides Daihachi. So if you think they're running Z-ARC, try getting this up and a Soulfire into your hand ASAP.

If there's a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster in the graveyard, then Z-ARC can't be destroyed, including by battle.

I remember once that I was playing Percy tag with two people who kept cheating out ZARC with Time Fusion. We actually beat them, I was playing UA and my partner was playing Batterymen. I dreadnought dunked one and he fuel celled another. It was great. We never summoned anything, and Time Fusion ignores materials, so there weren't any fusion synchro or xyz monsters banished or in graves.

Otherwise, Kaiju always work

You lost me until you mentioned Kaijus. Kaijus would presumably work as well as Soul Exchange.

If there's a Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster in the graveyard, then Z-ARC can't be destroyed, including by battle.

Oh this is the anime version. Why do we need to beat the version that never came out though?

Just make the train anyway, sure you won't be able to kill it but now it can't kill you either. Just drop a Soulbuster Gauntlet when you attack it or something; 5600 damage is nice no matter what you're fighting. Alternatively play Gusto and go for the SphreezTK and make them cry.

Oh this is the anime version. Why do we need to beat the version that never came out though?

Just make the train anyway, sure you won't be able to kill it but now it can't kill you either. Just drop a Soulbuster Gauntlet when you attack it or something; 5600 damage is nice no matter what you're fighting. Alternatively play Gusto and go for the SphreezTK and make them cry.

It's OP in the anime, so I was just hoping for some possibilities from the TCG that could stop it.

That's a good point, assuming the Gates aren't up. Those are separate cards, though, so let's forget about them.

Book of Moon it

Still wouldn't be destroyed if there are Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters in the graveyard if you attack it.

It's OP in the anime, so I was just hoping for some possibilities from the TCG that could stop it.

That's a good point, assuming the Gates aren't up. Those are separate cards, though, so let's forget about them.Still wouldn't be destroyed if there are Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monsters in the graveyard if you attack it.

Why would I attack it when I can pop it with Anomal lol

Use a kaiju, or something like ultimate conductor tyranno. It flips it face-down, and destroys it with the effect before it will flip face-up, so the protection doesn't come into play.

Its anti-destruction should still work, right?

Why would I attack it when I can pop it with Anomal lol

Z-ARC's effect prevents it from being destroyed or removed from the field by card effects, too. Also, what's Anomal?

Archived