Decode Cipher [IC | PG-16]

VCR_CAT

U3xBOMo.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

"Man, you guys are stupid! You think these drills are just for show?"

"Given the fact that you used them in such a showy manner, I would believe so, foul hacker!" CrimsonRiot said, slashing at Bit, only to see him move out of the way with two drills in his hand. Looking at the small indicator his visor displayed, he saw that his Record skill was ready and awaiting his command. "Record..." he muttered, mentally analyzing Bit's drill technique once more.

At this point, CrimsonRiot noticed that Bit brought both of them towards the ground, both spinning at high speed. Before he knew it, the drills dove into the arena's floor and began to destroy it, all while Bit seemed to do a bit of a gymnast move. He watched the drills leap from the ground and being to directly head for him.

Not bad...not bad. CrimsonRiot thought, lowering Alt-Delete to his right side, before lifting up his left hand. "Firewall!!" he shouted, as his wall of fire sprang up once more to protect him from the strike that was Bit's drills. The explosions were heard on the other side of the wall, but right now, CrimsonRiot didn't have time to think about it.

"I mean, that hurt, but honestly what did you think was going to happen?"

CrimsonRiot heard a part of this, turning his head to see the slime user have Reiko's leg and already swinging her towards him. He didn't waver, however. "Treating a civilian and citizen of ARC with such little care! And especially a woman!" he simply said, before pointing his left index and middle fingers at Slick. "Fragmentation!"

Before the slime knew it, he was in a dead stop. He couldn't move and the slime that held Reiko started to slowly releasing her as the in-game code of Slick's avatar started to fragment into short pieces. This now allowed Reiko to escape his grasp. And now...since Reiko was out of the way and he was disabled temporarily, he could possibly use the drills.

"Who went n' shot off the gunky stuff? That over there! Go on then! Tell me!"

CrimsonRiot looked quickly before noticing a new player in this little rumble. With a slight groan, he glanced at this literal cup of tea mixed with a slot machine and then let out a small sigh. "This is the one you seek!" he said, before glancing at Reiko. "Change in plan for you. Try and take out the drill user. That may make things easier for you."

tUHqT2b.png

"I mean, that hurt, but honestly what did you think was going to happen?"

Well, the good news was Reiko's kick had landed with no problem. The bad news was that it seemed to have little to no effect, and now that slime stuff was all over her leg. She was being swung toward that Cipher too, but ultimately fell just short of colliding with him. The ground was softer than Reiko imagined. No time to think about how the terrain felt, though. For the time being, Reiko worked on getting this slime off her leg. Better to do that while she was down, she imagined, since unless drill-hands over there started shooting at her, Reiko was pretty confident she could win a quick exchange from below her opponent. And drill-hands seemed pretty busy. While she was working on that, however.

"Treating a civilian and citizen of ARC with such little care! And especially a woman!"

"How about getting this crap off me instead of playing the chivalry act, chrome-dome!?"

"Fragmentation!"

...huh. Neat trick.

"You chuckle heads! Who went n' shot off the gunky stuff? That over there! Go on then!  Tell me!"

"That guy," Reiko answered, nodding her head toward the slime shooter as a follow-up to Mr. Hero's more enthusiastic answer. And speaking of Mr. Hero, turns out he had more words for her.

"Change in plan for you. Try and take out the drill user. That may make things easier for you."

"Huh!? Think I can't take him just because he's got some super-snot!?" Although, he does seem to have that guy under control. "...fine," Reiko huffed, getting to her feet and turning her attention to drill-hands. Was she the only one here who wasn't a Cipher? Chrome-dome could do that fragmentation trick and some other stuff, drill-hands and super-snot had their own namesake gimmicks, and that lady who had just arrived... Reiko wasn't really sure what exactly she was doing, but she wondered about how well it'd work.

For now, however, her attention was mostly on her new target. Reiko started running toward drill-hands, making sure to stay wary of any drills he may have fired off of course, before getting close to him. Unlike her last attack, however, Reiko didn't go around drill-hands or jump to the side or anything. This was just a straight leaping kick, aimed for his stupid face.

Archived