Mirage Fabbery (Transparent Technical Terrors Take Time to Transform)

Black D'Sceptyr

Oh look its time to play "Every Archetype's Gotta Have Zelos" again!

So who's our lucky contestant today, Vanna?

Wait its Token-R-Us, the Archetype, which has almost no way to gain Tokens and forward play in the same turn even with the new beast they got in Codes? (tho I do love it for other non-OPT-related reasons)

Well show them all what's behind curtain number one then!

(okay, I'm conflating Wheel of Fortune with Match Game, shoot me now)

mirage_fabbery_by_bdsceptyr-dbj1wb8.png

[spoiler=Mirage Fabbery: Info]

Field Spell Card

Lore: You can only use the following effects of "Mirage Fabbery" once per turn. When this card is activated, if you control a "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster: You can Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast Token" (Machine/WIND/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 0). If a monster(s) you control is Tributed: Draw 1 card. You can destroy 1 Token you control; activate 1 of these effects.
• Special Summon 1 "Mecha Phantom Beast" monster from your Deck with a different name from the monsters you control or in your GY.
• Set 1 Spell/Trap that has "Mecha Phantom Beast" in its text from your Deck.

Okay, ignoring for a second that the last bullet point of this may as well say "Set 1 "Aerial Recharge" from your Deck" for all the useful Spells/Traps under the M.P.B. banner, MOAR TOKENZ is always welcome and drawing off of Tributing means you've got some benefit to bein' Kaijued.

Also yeah, this card demands diversity, but gives you options.

Which is good to know.

And knowing is half the battle reason why the reviews and raves should come in equal abundance for it.

BDS, signing off.

Archived