Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mirage Fabbery (Transparent Technical Terrors Take Time to Transform)

- - - - - mecha phantom beasts BDScustoms spell field token wind machine

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • 1,339 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 11:00 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Oh look its time to play "Every Archetype's Gotta Have Zelos" again!

So who's our lucky contestant today, Vanna?

Wait its Token-R-Us, the Archetype, which has almost no way to gain Tokens and forward play in the same turn even with the new beast they got in Codes? (tho I do love it for other non-OPT-related reasons)

Well show them all what's behind curtain number one then!

(okay, I'm conflating Wheel of Fortune with Match Game, shoot me now)

mirage_fabbery_by_bdsceptyr-dbj1wb8.png

Mirage Fabbery: Info

Okay, ignoring for a second that the last bullet point of this may as well say "Set 1 "Aerial Recharge" from your Deck" for all the useful Spells/Traps under the M.P.B. banner, MOAR TOKENZ is always welcome and drawing off of Tributing means you've got some benefit to bein' Kaijued.

Also yeah, this card demands diversity, but gives you options.

Which is good to know.

And knowing is half the battle reason why the reviews and raves should come in equal abundance for it.

BDS, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric

BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking

The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users