~Neph's AMA~ [Hit up YCM's Resident Trap with some questions (O u <)]

Astolfo

Are you excited for college?  Because now that I've gotten my college situation ALMOST straight, I'm super excited.  xD

Excited a bit, anxious a bit.

if you could have any 1 thing, right now, what would it be?

Stuck between either:

A) Becoming completely female (in my ideal appearance/etc)

B) Having had perhaps a more ideal kind of childhood friend? (Not that I dislike the one I have by any measure, he's amazing and super important to me. But I mean things like, having known them longer, being even closer to them, and perhaps something like a romantic development potential. I dunno, I might just watch too much anime/etc and have an unrealistic expectation. But it's still something.)

C) Having the amazing almost sort of fantasy-like/fairy tale-like kind of love happen to me? Someone that would hold the mutual feelings as I do, able to love each other for the rest of our lives, that would last that long through even the hardest of times? ^^"

I dunno, are my aspirations too childish? ^^"

The last one is something people deep down want to happen to them, but cynicism can be a jabroni sometimes

Well this is part of what I mean.

Even through things that would cause other people to think worse of others, I still try to see the best in people.

I'm probably just naïve, and people have said that about me before, or stuff like that I'm just dumb or need to learn to give up on people and things like that.

I'm still not cynical.

Archived