Hello everyone!

fiora

Welcome to YCM. I'm Chaotic Angel.

I may not be an expert here, but I am good with Role Plays and Creative Writing, though you see me in the former more.

Remember to read the rules in each and every forum and respect the forum staff and Legendary Members and do make sure you ask for help for when you need it.

I've got Sakura to move this for you, so don't fret.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hi! ^.^

Welcome to YCM.

I'm Octosquid. I generally hang out around the Custom Cards sections and Miscellaneous. If you're interested in making cards, you can post in Casual Card Design, or Advanced Card Design (for stuff designed for the metagame). If you make multiple cards at once, like an archetype, put them in the Multiples subforum in each section.

There's a lot of other stuff you could do here too, like talk about a variety of subjects in General, check out cool writing and art in Creative Commons, play forum games and browse random stuff in Misc, join an RP in Role Playing etc.

I'm glad to see you around and I hope you enjoy your time here!

(Yeah, I moved this an hour ago, so...)

Anyway, welcome to YCM. 

The above members already did my job in telling you to follow the rules, but I'll reiterate it; please do it so you can avoid unnecessary drama that results from not doing so. You can find the general rules as a sticky thread in News or as a forum-wide announcement.

====

If you need help, ask me or one of my colleagues.

====

Have fun :D

Archived