BRAND SPANKING NEW Neo-Spacian Fusion Boss

ABC Gun

Artwork for these cards done by https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=37577 please support them when you can

I was looking through yugioh.wikia and I realized something, the neo-spacians SUCK SO HARD but you absolutely need them to play the Neos Fusions. So I designed Neo-Spacian Dracin (and I know its name goes out of order with the others but hear me out), its only purpose is to give you instant access to the Neos Contact Fusions that list only 2 materials as it can Special Summon other Neo-Spacians from your Deck, then change its name by paying 2000 LP and revealing a Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck that lists Elemental HERO Neos. Nova Dracin is both the Boss of the Neo-Spacians as well as a better replacement for Elemental HERO Divine Neos. For starters, its Contact Fusion condition is similar to ABC-Dragon Buster it shuffles listed materials you control and from your GY into the Deck, the next thing is unlike Divine Neos it can gain every effect of any Fusion that lists Elemental HERO Neos, you just need to cut your LP in half and send the right monster from your Extra Deck to the GY. I've been trying as of late not to overcomplicate the effects of my cards so I hope you all find these satisfactory for what I designed them for, thank you and please leave constructive criticism.

M6X4YxS.jpg
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned from your hand or GY: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your Deck. Its effects are negated. You can only use this effect of "Neo-Spacian Dracin" once per turn. Once per turn: You can pay 2000 LP, then reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as material; for the rest of this turn, this card's name is treated as 1 specifically listed material on that monster.

bjBxblk.jpg
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Dracin" + 1 "Neos", "Neo Space", "Neo-Spacian", or "Elemental HERO" monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above monsters under your control and/or from your GY into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can pay half your LP and send from your Extra Deck to the GY, 1 Fusion Monster that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as material, and if you do; for the rest of this turn, replace this effect with that sent monster's effect(s).

Archived