• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Archetype of Synchro Monsters that take a few pages from the concept of CXyz and Chaos Numbers. All known members are DARK and with added effects if they are Synchro Summoned using the base Synchro Monster. They're more like a series, but connected by several DARK Tuners that can modulate their Levels to be anything from 1-4 for specifically summoning Chaos Synchros.

This was a collab project from the "Make a Synchro Game 2.0" thread. Idea was started by Fruiota_Hiroshi and the thing expanded into an actual thing after the prompt was made. 

There are a ton of cards that need to be looked at, but as this is more of a series (and just Archetypal because of the Tuners), these are intended to function as standalone cards and not function with one another. Hence why this is in Casual as opposed to Advanced where I would post my stuff on a normal basis. As this is an Archetype prompt, there are some monsters in a separate spoiler that do reflect stuff that exists inside the AGM's generic pool or otherwise Synchro-themed Archetypes, wherever available. 

Anything in the Main Deck spoiler, cards marked in BLUE in the "non-AGM specifics" (while scanning the accepted generic list; it may have been updated recently and Draco neglected to do so in the OP) and whatever's inside the last spoiler is fair game. However, all of the monsters in here can still function as generic Synchro options; albeit with less proficiency.

This will tentatively be ongoing, and anyone who wishes to add more content is welcome to do so at any time.

(Please do not multiple post in this thread though, as in make another post for your stuff directly afterwards; instead, just edit your original post until someone else posts.)

Main Deck

Non-AGM specifics

AGM specifics

Miscellaneous

S/T support

Thank you to the other members who contributed to the project (and/or will contribute further to it in the future).

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 18 September 2017 - 11:05 PM.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931 (Jason)

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

I like the support and additional members that were made outside of the Make a Synchro Monster game. Seems like they would work pretty well IRL. On a side note, wouldn't Chaos Synchro be a sub-archetype of Chaos?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

Well, the furigana is CS (with Kaosu Shinkuro written in katakana) so likely yes. The Tuners aren't. 

But yeah, the Tuners are just there to fill the prompt having Main Deck / Tuners to make summoning easier. Most of them require Level 3/4 Tuners to summon, so they do help making that easier. AGM ones were based on stuff that are already good for us, so it works fine. (To be fair, only ones whose base forms aren't mine are Sylph Magister and the Moyufutsusa one.)

Only issue is being able to make a lot of them efficiently in their respective Decks, especially with the new mechanics, but at least you don't need a specific Spell to make them. Most you need is just a Tuner of the proper Level and you'll be fine; only Wyvern/Spirit Dragon have to use other Tuners besides the internal ones.

====

That being said, you can add more to this if you want (or use the Synchro game for developing future members). 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Here's some Main Deck support.

Chaotic Archfiend

Chaotic Synchron

Chaotic Gadget

Chaotic King Hydride

It needed some non-Tuners and a Phantom King Hydride ripoff. Also, I guess Chaotic is a series now lol

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
Here's another:
Chaotic Crossroads

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

That's fine; they kind of need backrow to handle certain things (though as a whole, they're still a series). Also Junk Warrior got approved for AGM, so can make a note. 

After looking at the Chaos archetype, which is just because of that new Ritual they got for BE Max, we can just make the Tuners "Chaos" monsters instead of "Chaotic". BLS and the like have better things to do anyway.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

Updated with Fruiota's stuff, along with new things from Draconus, Kyumi and me. 

Draco added the new Chaos SSD, Kyumi has that Doomkaiser one (although it semi-breaks the usual specs) and I made Revelation Fang Dragon's upgrade.

====

Let's see how long we can keep adding stuff.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Eshai

Eshai

It's pronounced "Eeshay"

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

I think "Csynch" or "Csynched" would be better than "Chaos Synchro". The parallel to Cxyz becomes more apparent, it's shorter, and it just sounds cooler. You could also make all of the Main Deck monsters "Csyncher" so the archetype doesn't have to have any awkward wordings. The prompt doesn't imply a particular archetype name so this should be fine.

As for the contribution, I'm probably going to do what I did the first time I saw a group project archetype, as in that I might take a 3 hour late night session and make it tighter and focused by editing it (although Idk if I can do that in an official capacity, since that might offend some of the creators)

Csynched-Cosmic Diabolic Dragon

DARK - Level 12 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 5000 ATK/5000 DEF

1 "Csynch" Tuner + 2+ "Csynch" Synchro Monsters (intentionally Tuner or non-Tuner)

You can only control 1 "Csynched-Cosmic Diabolic Dragon".

This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects.

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 1000 to gain 2000 LP.

Once per turn, if this card is targeted by a card effect (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until the next turn, and if you do, destroy all monsters on the field whose current ATK is different from their original ATK.

If this card leaves the field, except by its own card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Csynch" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck with a lower level than this card, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

Beelz + Cosmic Blazar Dragon/Shooting Quasar Dragon. Wanted to make the biggest monster for the archetype, so I figured I'd sorta Chaos Synchro Fusion two of the more iconically powerful Synchro monsters in the game.

Hope I helped.

[background=transparent]Duelist Port Royal (link here):[/background][background=transparent] Will be making cards, archetypes, and hosting tournaments on the Duel-Portal. If you have good ideas, like creating card art, or you would just like to test your own cards in real gameplay on the Duel-Portal, feel free to PM me or contact us on the club page.
My DPR Generics
[/background]

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

Actually, it is Chaos Synchro, but I clipped the name from it because should've been obvious. Then again, I could just name the Main Deck support as just "Chaos" because the existing Deck can't really do anything with these anyway (that, and Gateway of Chaos is the only thing making them an Archetype).

But yeah, will add it later.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
What's Gateway of Chaos?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

What's Gateway of Chaos?

Supposed to be Gateway to Chaos (was a misspeak), but that's just BLS support. But to be fair, Chaos Form is the one that makes "Chaos" an actual Archetype, but it doesn't affect how this Deck works.

(If you guys ever make Chaos Rituals a thing, then you got something.)

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
The real question is, is there a Make a Ritual Monster game that we can take over?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

The real question is, is there a Make a Ritual Monster game that we can take over?

Syserr Ichi made one, though current trend is SUPREME Rituals; not Chaos. 

Though if you guys can divert it from Supreme to Chaos, then we can start having something.

====

Right, and might change the names of the "Chaotic" monsters to just "Chaos"; there's no busted interactions that would result from it.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts
"Chaos" is as follows, at least in the real card pool:

Any card that actually has "Chaos" in its name, including Phantom of Chaos, Chaos Piper, etc.
The BLS "archetype", as its Japanese name is "Chaos Soldier".
CXyz/Number C ("Chaos Xyz", "Chaos Number").
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

November's AGM Deck Challenge:
The WATER Attribute!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

I still haven't color-coded which of the new ones in the generic area are acceptable in AGM; think I only marked the ones that aren't for obvious reasons. But yes, I already know that. 

(It needs 「カオス」in its name to be classed as a "Chaos" card; Form just made it an Archetype, otherwise you still have a general series thing, by Konami standards anyway. Ours is different.)

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Syserr Ichi made one, though current trend is SUPREME Rituals; not Chaos. 

Though if you guys can divert it from Supreme to Chaos, then we can start having something.

====
Right, and might change the names of the "Chaotic" monsters to just "Chaos"; there's no busted interactions that would result from it.

I'll wait for that to die down, then.

Also, what would happen to Chaotic Synchron and Chaos Synchron after the name change?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

That may be an issue; probably could just leave its name as-is and then give it an inclusion clause ("This card is always treated as a "Chaos" card.)

I think Chaotic Synchron is yours; Chaos Synchron (aka Fomula Synchron expy is mine).

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Fruiota_Hiroshi

Things happen.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

That may be an issue; probably could just leave its name as-is and then give it an inclusion clause ("This card is always treated as a "Chaos" card.)

I think Chaotic Synchron is yours; Chaos Synchron (aka Fomula Synchron expy is mine).

Yeah, I think that works just fine.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Super Moderators
  • 36,109 posts

Added Draco's new addition and the one I was technically forced to do in the Synchro Game. So yeah. 

Will do the Main Deck changes later.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Member Card 2017
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

wLei5mJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users