Yo, I think it's about time I introduced myself

ForteBlitz

Eyo. Name's Forte.

I've been around the card maker for about what? 8-9 months now? But yet to really get onto the forums.
(Apologies if this technically goes against the introduction rules, but I wouldn't quite consider myself a "Returning Member")

I'm a bit of a computer security person myself. But I don't mind some gaming and card idea making in the meantime.

I've got a few individual cards I made for others based on their ideas and a few of my own, including the "Cybyte and Cybeast" archetype.

Anywho, that should be enough about me.

Nice to meet ya'll and I hope we get along!

Eyo. Name's Forte.

I've been around the card maker for about what? 8-9 months now? But yet to really get onto the forums.

(Apologies if this technically goes against the introduction rules, but I wouldn't quite consider myself a "Returning Member")

I'm a bit of a computer security person myself. But I don't mind some gaming and card idea making in the meantime.

I've got a few individual cards I made for others based on their ideas and a few of my own, including the "Cybyte and Cybeast" archetype.

Anywho, that should be enough about me.

Nice to meet ya'll and I hope we get along!

Nah, you're fine. The intro rules only require that you have less than 25 posts, because we know some users just lurk for a while before coming here. 

But anyway, welcome to YCM. 

I'm Sakura, the Custom Cards moderator (and the guy you'll probably see often when you make your stuff)

Before you go further, I do need to ask that you read over the site rules and any section specific stuff. Most of the general rules are common sense, but please read them. Section stuff varies among different areas, so please don't assume that all of us run the same. Custom Cards has some specifics between Casual and Advanced; please look at them carefully (though one caters to a more competitive aspect; the other is more relaxed).

Anyway...if you need help around, feel free to ask me or one of my colleagues. You can locate another moderator by either a bolded username or the staff icon; or ask a veteran member if neither of us are around. Most of the time, we are.

====

Enjoy your stay and have fun :D

And a wild veteran appears.

Welcome to YCM, name's Chaotic Angel and I'm one of the Legendary Members here. As Sakura said, follow the rules of this forum and you should be alright. As his forte is Custom Cards, mine's in Role Play and Creative Writing so feel free to ask me about them if you want information or just to hang around.

I'm also in Miscellaneous section funking about and playing games so...

I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay. We're looking forward to hearing more about you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived