YCM's Hunger Games

KatnissGod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YCM HUNGER GAMES EPISODE I: RETURN OF THE JEDI

And so the horns rang, signalling the start of what would be a long and arduous week of insanity and carnage. Immediately the contestants sprinted from their starting point, either towards the resource center or away from the field altogether. Everyone had but one goal engraved into their minds like a mantra, that they could only obey lest they lose they lives. Survive. Doubt. Kill.

The first fight began between the bovine of faith CowCow and the ephemeral Englishman British Soul. Tween them was a rucksack, undoubtedly containing a vital resource for this game, and whoever could get their hands on it first would be reassured just another second of survival. Needless to say neither were willing to give it up.

After a tense ten seconds of staring into each others' eyes, the tea threw his teacup, his signature projectile, at the cow. It was expertly and gentlemanly aimed and shattered right on CauCau's legs, rendering that area of meat forever ruined should he ever be butchered up for steak. It caused a slight opening that David Cameron did not fail to utilize, and he quickly closed the distance and got his hands on the bag.

"Curses!" The holy bovine exclaimed.

Elizabeth II checked the contents of his spoils and found a teaspoon, but before he could enact its use on the cow, the latter had already retreated into the forest, perhaps to find an area to graze. What a shame.

Nearby there was a three-way conflict as well. Cold Steel, the Angel, and the Pokemon were wrapped in a fight for the ages, but Sonic had an edge the other two did not hold, and he soon decapitated them both with his bare hands. The angel sure won't be knockin' on heaven's door with that wound. And there was no Pokemon Center in sight.

The other contestants all focused on achieving their own objectives instead. Some ran away like cowards, some ran to the Cornucopia like cowards. In the span of minutes, everyone had gotten their gear going. It was only the beginning of the first day but already we've had some exciting encounters. What else could possibly happen before the first sun set?

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 2: THE FORCE AWAKENS

Plz make this an actual thing

Unfortunately it'd lose steam long before I reach the end tbh. Maybe the next one you run (as long as its not like right after this, give it some time or the meme'll turn stale), and when you reveal stuff day-by-day instead. That'd be a decent opportunity to narrate alongside.

Unfortunately it'd lose steam long before I reach the end tbh. Maybe the next one you run (as long as its not like right after this, give it some time or the meme'll turn stale), and when you reveal stuff day-by-day instead. That'd be a decent opportunity to narrate alongside.

Well now I have something to look forward to

Archived