[Written] Serenity Opposer of the Past, Win Condition

Fukato

LIGHT Spellcaster Level 8

2700/2100

Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 5 monsters from your GY with different Types, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card deals battle damage to your opponent: Reduce your opponent's LP to 0, if you do, you win the Duel.

What about the archetypes like Lightsworns that use several different types of monsters.

They have Beasts, Winged Beasts, Warriors, Spellcasters, Dragons, and I think there's a Fairy or 2.

I would make it not LIGHT and not Level 8 for that reason, especially when Trade-In exists.

Also, you only need the Reduce your opponent's LP to 0, or the "you win the duel." The monsters like Victory Dragon say you win the Match, as in that game counts as 2 wins for you. As it is now it's a little redundant.

You can also be silly and play Mega Zaborg, destroy itself, mill from the Extra Deck monsters with different Types, and then drop this almost literally for the win xD

Yeah, not a fan of this card, personally; the summoning condition may appear difficult to fulfill at first, but when you factor in the milling tools available, the card looks like a cheap way to take a win. How about inflicting heavy damage with its effect, 2000 LP or so, rather than outright reducing it to 0? That way the opponent at least will have the chance to survive; that's all I can think of at the moment as an alternative to an straight win condition.

Archived