Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers the Reunion

Astro Dude

With the Ducktales reboot out I figure why not resurrect another old favorite: Chip n' Dale, Rescue Rangers.

[spoiler Episode 1: The Reunion]

Narrator: Chip, Dale, Monterrey Jack, Gadget and Zipper. The Rescue Rangers. The greatest crime solvers in their time. With every crime they solved they became more and more famous, especially in the criminal underworld. One day, it was time to hang up the badges, after which the rescue rangers went their separate ways. To this day, their names are only spoken of in Chip's memoirs. And no one has heard from them in the past 10 years. Now... new crime has emerged but no one has accepted the call to help.

Newscaster: And that's the news, now we take a look at the latest line of swimwear of the 22nd century today.

Monty and Zipper are now working at the local airport.

Monty: Yeah, those were the days.

Air Chief: Jack, Zipper! We got illegal contraband smuggled in from Paris, France so keep an eye out.

Monty: I wish we could go on one more case.

Suddenly, a familiar scent catches Monty's nose.

Monty: Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

Monty checked a bag belonging to a French passanger and found smuggled cheese. Just as Monty was about to take a bite, Zipper stuck a noseplug on him, stopping him from eating it.

Monty: Thanks now let's get this to the contraband room.

They arrive with the contraband and as they opened the door, Monty started to drool as he saw cheese from around the world. He dove in and Zipper face palmed.

Gadget was working odd jobs, one imparticular was working for a famed fashion designer, who was busy with the "Swimsuits of the 22nd century" fashion show. Her boss was furious because one particular swimsuit she designed, a nanotech swimsuit prototype, was short circuiting and as a result, it disappeared from the bodies of the models.

Gadget: Sorry sir, something must have gone wrong with the programming.

Boss: I don't care. I will not have my models and customers feel drafts in places they shouldn't. If this show goes South, so does your career. Make sure these work by Friday night! UNDERSTAND?!

Gadget nodded.

Boss: Good.

The boss slams the door behind him.

Gadget: *Sigh* I never even got the chance to tell him it was just a prototype. This line of work just isn't for me. I wish we didn't go our separate ways 10 years ago.

Gadget shoves her prototype off her desk and notices a letter addressed to her from Chip and Dale. It was an invitation to the Luxuria cruise liner.

Back at the airport, the air chief heard sounds from the contraband room. He is shocked as he finds Monty, lying on the floor, inflated like a balloon, with all the cheese gone.

Air Chief: You ate all the contraband!

Monty: Not true, I still left a couple of Mozzarella's.

Air Chief: YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE A COUPLE OF MOZZARELLA'S! YOU'RE FIRED!

The air chief slams the door.

Monty and Zipper clean out their lockers and notice a letter from Chip and Dale.

The day came. Monty and Zipper were near the pool on the deck of the Luxuria.

Not sure about this though.

Archived