Hi~

Hazarapatish

Hey there. I've been using the site for some time now and signed up on the forum a while ago, so why not make an introduction topic? The name's Arya and I'm 16 years old. Nice to meet you all~

As for Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, I played Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion when I was 7, but never cared to watch the anime until a few months ago. Finished the original, but I don't think if I'll continue GX, hehe. I play Legacy of the Duelist on Steam.

And thanks for keeping the site up. It's awesome. :526094_key:

Site could be a lot better, but a lot of the updates are out of our hands. 

But yeah, welcome to YCM.

At this time, I see you have posted some stuff in other areas, so hopefully you have looked at the general rules and any section specific stuff that pertains to the areas you've been in. Most is common sense, however do look them over if you haven't.

====

If you need help around, don't be afraid to PM a staff member. We don't bite. 

====

Have fun xD

Welcome to YCM, name's Chaotic Angel.

As Sakura said, the site needs updating but YCMaker seems to have legged it. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you have read the rules by now so I'll get straight to it.

As well as respecting staff, you should try and respect the veterans here too. Some have been here for 10 years, some are close to that mark, like me. My forte is in the RP section so if you want to hang around there let me know.

I also play games in the Misc section if you simply wanna have fun.

Hope I see you around. Enjoy your stay.

Archived