[Written] SoullessPuppet's Spicy Generic Tech Pack #1!

SoullessPuppet

Hello everyone! SoullessPuppet here!

Generic cards are a... dangerous territory. It is very likely that I had unknowingly created a broken combo while trying to keep up with the meta, so feel free to point out any. I am pretty new to this site, so please tell me if there are any wording mistakes.

Emergency Sacrifice | Quick-play Spell |

Target 2 monsters you control: Destroy them, and if you do, draw 1 card. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, and if you do, add 1 “Emergency Sacrifice” from your Deck to your hand.

Ability Exhaustion | Continuous Trap |

While this card is face-up on the field: Your opponent's monsters lose 800 ATK every time they activate their effects. During either player’s turn: You can banish this face-up card on the field; reduce the level/rank of a monster on the field by up to 4, and if you do, you can Set this banished card to your S/T zone during the End Phase.

Identity Crisis Raccoon | Level 3 | Earth | Beast – Effect | 500 ATK – 500 DEF |

During either player’s turn: You can Special Summon this card on either side of the field by banishing 1 face-up monster on that side of the field (this is a Quick Effect). This card gains the ATK and DEF of the banished monster. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can banish this face-up card you control, and if you do, return the monster banished by this card's effect to the hand.

Monster Sniping | Trap |

You can reveal 1 monster in your hand then target 1 monster your opponent controls: destroy it. If your opponent summons a monster with the same name as the monster destroyed by this card's effect, you can banish this card from your GY: destroy it.

Ghost Town | Field Spell |

When a monster(s) on the field is destroyed (except Tokens), Special Summon “Ghost Token” (Zombie-type/Dark/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Defense Position equal to the number of monsters destroyed on its side of the field. You cannot use "Ghost Token" as material for the Summon of an Extra Deck monster. Destroy all “Ghost Token” on the field during the End Phase.

Archived