Olumas

Garsto

Hey guys, I've decided to make a thread to post this new idea of mine. Essentially I'll be posting further single cards in here as to not flood the forum board. Besides, I plan on posting further cards that will have synergy with this first one. Let me know what you guys think, and be clear with which card you're talking about. Thanks. :)

Name - Olumas of the Light
Level - 7

Attribute - Light

Monster Type - Warrior  
ATK/DEF - 2700/2100
Effect(s) / Flavor Text - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard onto the field whose ATK does not exceed 2700.

fTHZVk6.jpg

Seems very good (Better than the Twilightsworn) but exactly 3? seems a quite hard (talking in Ligthsworns) but its cool

PSCT - Red means how it needs to be written (correct form)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned must be Special Summon by having exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. You can banish 2 LIGHT monsters from your GraveyardSpecial Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard with 2700 or less ATK.

Also now you can write ''GY'' instead of Graveyard.

In fact, this card is so good... In Twiligthsworn...

Let's fix up the OCG even further:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you have exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your GY. You can banish 2 LIGHT monsters from your GYSpecial Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 2700 or less ATK from your GY.

Going off the above, LS aren't the only LIGHT decks that can use/want to make this [though the Chaos version of them does exist). There's other stuff like Metaphys (would be really nice to revive Trade-In stuff and then trigger their effects once banished) and Lightrays if you want to (conditions are basically the same as Sorcerer). Think there's some other stuff but either they fell out of favor by now or the Decks on their own are proficient and don't have space for this.

Thank you for your input! I've updated Olumas of the Light. I will post another soon. :)

Seems very good (Better than the Twilightsworn) but exactly 3? seems a quite hard (talking in Ligthsworns) but its cool

PSCT - Red means how it needs to be written (correct form)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned must be Special Summon by having exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. You can banish 2 LIGHT monsters from your GraveyardSpecial Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard with 2700 or less ATK.

Also now you can write ''GY'' instead of Graveyard.

In fact, this card is so good... In Twiligthsworn...

I am not very familiar with any Yugioh cards beyond the first 2 seasons or so, haha! But! I do appreciate your words, thank you.

Let's fix up the OCG even further:

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) while you have exactly 3 LIGHT monsters in your GY. You can banish 2 LIGHT monsters from your GYSpecial Summon 1 LIGHT monster with 2700 or less ATK from your GY.

Going off the above, LS aren't the only LIGHT decks that can use/want to make this [though the Chaos version of them does exist). There's other stuff like Metaphys (would be really nice to revive Trade-In stuff and then trigger their effects once banished) and Lightrays if you want to (conditions are basically the same as Sorcerer). Think there's some other stuff but either they fell out of favor by now or the Decks on their own are proficient and don't have space for this.

Your version of the effect text has been updated, I appreciate you sharing! I hope to post more cards in the near future that would prove helpful in a deck with Olumas (even Metaphys, etc.). Pretty sure I do that here, hehe...

Archived