A rum pum pum pum [Link Baby Coons]

ÆƵ–

No expert on the deck so take these silly ideas as grain of salt:

No Rescue Cat?

You can be pro and tech Fabled Cerburrel to access Unicore for the pseudo spell Speed 4 omni-negation. Dinomischus may or may not work well along Cerburrel by discarding it.

IMO you are better off with staples and more potent removal like Raigeki and the most trending Mirror Force variant before running Horns of Phantom Beast.

Unsure about Closed Forest but I assume it's the deck's gimmick so taking them out isn't an option, right?

No expert on the deck so take these silly ideas as grain of salt:

No Rescue Cat?

You can be pro and tech Fabled Cerburrel to access Unicore for the pseudo spell Speed 4 omni-negation. Dinomischus may or may not work well along Cerburrel by discarding it.

IMO you are better off with staples and more potent removal like Raigeki and the most trending Mirror Force variant before running Horns of Phantom Beast.

Unsure about Closed Forest but I assume it's the deck's gimmick so taking them out isn't an option, right?

rescue cat competes for the normal with beaver, fawn, and pinkcoon, and isn't a lvl 2 itself so it kinda isn't worth imo. That and fawn can't revive it, that's another reason

not a fan of cerb in this build because, and unicore seems to situational/ hard to maintain so imma say nah

This one's probably true.

forest is a super spicy tech to stop other field spells cause they've gotten so important over the past few packs.

On the other hand, Normal Summoning Cat is equivalent to Normal Summoning Beaver for Extra Deck play purposes. Plus you can bring it back with Ayers and Front for a 1-card ED Summon. Sucks that Kalantosa won't trigger from it, though.

On the other hand, Normal Summoning Cat is equivalent to Normal Summoning Beaver for Extra Deck play purposes. Plus you can bring it back with Ayers and Front for a 1-card ED Summon. Sucks that Kalantosa won't trigger from it, though.

oh yeah huh? Guess I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. 

Casual reminder that valerifawn is a tuner. With all those duplicates in ED you definitely have space for some synchro options.

I realize that, I just don't know what synchs would work best. Dewlorn is a possibility, I suppose, but what other even-leveled synchs are even good?

Archived