[Written] Mistaken "C"

Dragulas

Atributte: EARTH

Level: star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif

Insect / Effect

(Quick Effect): You can discard this card; this turn, each time your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand by a card effect, immediately draw 1 card. Each player can only use 1"Mistaken "C"" per turn, and only once that turn.

ATK / 1000  DEF / 1200

So this is basically the new hand trap if the potencial ban of maxx c happens. With a bigger scope than the former since every deck seeks card advantage in some shape or form, so non SS decks are affected this time. However its less potent than its counterpart; in an hipoteticall challenge since a deck does well searching or drawing no more than 2 times in a turn (usually), it wont give your opponent 10 cards and you could still set a board with less consecuences.

Note: The last hard OPT clause applies to both players at the same time to avoid loops, not sure if is worded correctly, though

So there's a couple problems:

- A lot of the information isn't here, for starters, no Level or Attribute. I would assume the Attribute is EARTH (since ALL off the "C" monsters are EARTH), but the entire archetype is kind of a story of a guy that found Totoro/Spirited Away bugs in his house. The most recent is Retaliating "C", which is a level 5, so I'd assume this would be a level 6, or if it's supposed to be some support for the archetype a Level 4 maybe.

I would list the info like this:

Mistaken "C"

EARTH | Level x | Insect/Effect | 500 ATK/500 DEF

If you're going to a higher level I would suggest increasing the stats.

As for the effect, it's fine, but then again if both players have the card it loops, so I would add a clause such as "The effect of this card's name can only be activated once per turn." to include both players, so this problem doesn't arise.

If it were me making this, I would instead have it that you can search a "C" card each time they draw a card except during the draw phase, since it would add some synergy in an archetype that doesn't have any. 

The effect is fine as its own card though, considering no one has been expecting "C" to become an archetype anyway.

So there's a couple problems:

- A lot of the information isn't here, for starters, no Level or Attribute. I would assume the Attribute is EARTH (since ALL off the "C" monsters are EARTH), but the entire archetype is kind of a story of a guy that found Totoro/Spirited Away bugs in his house. The most recent is Retaliating "C", which is a level 5, so I'd assume this would be a level 6, or if it's supposed to be some support for the archetype a Level 4 maybe.

I would list the info like this:

Mistaken "C"

EARTH | Level x | Insect/Effect | 500 ATK/500 DEF

If you're going to a higher level I would suggest increasing the stats.

As for the effect, it's fine, but then again if both players have the card it loops, so I would add a clause such as "The effect of this card's name can only be activated once per turn." to include both players, so this problem doesn't arise.

If it were me making this, I would instead have it that you can search a "C" card each time they draw a card except during the draw phase, since it would add some synergy in an archetype that doesn't have any. 

The effect is fine as its own card though, considering no one has been expecting "C" to become an archetype anyway.

I totally forgot those 2 things, yeah its a lvl 4 earth insect (not this would be on the field that often)

Never thought about looping each other, so i took your suggestion on being used only 1 per turn applying to both players. I'm not sure if i worded correctly,  if not i could simply put each time they add except by the effect of this card, but the idea of only being allowed 1 time may have its use "proactively" so you can minus yourself, in order to prevent your OP use it against you.

Archived