Hilfe. Es fehlen Karten !

TNTCreepy

Question

8 answers to this question

I don´t speak English as well as German, but I´ll try.

Lucky me. I have saved all of these Cards.

No,no one except me has access to my account, that's why I'm surprised.

When I reload the page I have by "unsorted" strange other stuff. This were not before there ..

It would be cool if the cards were there, because if errors arise I have to make everything again from the beginning.

Thank you very much ;P

It's understandable if you're not really good with English; some of our members here technically have it as a secondary language so you're not alone. (If you need to use Google Translate, that's fine too).

I asked if anyone has access to the computer / device you use to come on this site, because it may be possible that someone else logged in / hacked remotely and deleted your stuff. But otherwise, if no one hacked you, then might be the cardmaker itself acting up on certain user accounts.

How much of your original content is gone and how much has been replaced by random cards as you say?

Shortly before my first post I discovered this. I made the cards as usual and suddenly the cards were gone.

Okeey .. that's funny now. I deleted some of the cards with numbers and suddenly all the cards were back.

I hope this does not happen again.
Thanks for the tip !

In the future, please write your posts in English. While I'll assume that phil is proficient at German and could reply to you immediately, don't assume that other members speak it. 

It appears you did save some of them which are still here, but are you sure about saving the rest of them? Other than that, it is possible that someone else has logged onto your account and deleted your stuff. (Does anyone else have access to the computer / device you use for this site?)

======

(Blame Google Translate if it's a crappy translation, as I do not speak German and relying on Google [unless I can ping Yuhi/SDB to do it]. If this were a Spanish user, I wouldn't have much problem. But mostly direct translation from what I wrote above.)

In der Zukunft schreiben Sie bitte Ihre Beiträge in Englisch. Während ich davon ausgehen werde, dass "phil" auf Deutsch kompetent ist und sofort auf Sie antworten kann, gehen Sie nicht davon aus, dass andere Mitglieder es sprechen.

Es scheint, dass du einige von ihnen rettet hast, die noch hier sind, aber bist du sicher, dass du den Rest von ihnen rettet? Ansonsten ist es möglich, dass sich jemand anderes bei Ihrem Konto angemeldet und Ihre Karten gelöscht hat. (Hat jemand noch Zugang zu dem Computer / Gerät, das du für diese Seite benutzt hast?)

If no one's hacked your account and this is still occurring, then likely something to do with the cardmaker itself acting funny. I doubt this does have anything, as you joined much later after the issues started. 

When did you start noticing the bulk of your cards being gone? (There's about a 2 and a half week span to cover from your join date to now)

====

You may have to remake / save the cards again, though you did say that all of them were saved to your desktop so you do have access to them otherwise. At the same time, delete all of the random numbered ones that aren't yours. 

Archived