Conflict in Heaven's Gateway [IC Thread] [Side Story 1] [R-16]

Chaotic Angel

OOC Thread | Theme Music: Kodoku no Kairou

2w3vplc.jpg

213jbrs.jpg

[spoiler=Letter]

"Dear Role Player,

I hope you are all doing well.

I have three different tasks for you, but you may only choose one.

I really hate to have to force this onto you, but this is a favour one cannot turn down. We are in a conflict right now, in three different gateways. Heaven, Purgatory and Hell. Do those three mean anything to you? It does? Okay, I’ll continue. Once you have chosen your gateway, a portal will activate from your hometown and lead you straight there. One main difference is all three gateways are taking place in three different time frames. Are you sure you want to keep going? Is this giving you a headache? No? Right. I’ll proceed as normal.

Those time frames are taking place during the events of the franchise FVTO but in years 2060, 2065 and 2070. If you cannot handle anymore, then I suggest you stop there. STILL want to go? Man, you’re persistent. Just bear in mind that if you come into any physical contact with any foreign characters (such as NPCs and those who wasn't applied to be part of this RP) whilst you’re in your gateway, it could lead to some bad after effects. It would be best to avoid them at all costs.

Finished reading?

No? Okay.

Let me explain the accommodations, then.

In Heaven’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most luxurious staterooms. Comfy beds, smooth hot water, and your room almost exactly as it was when you moved out of your old home.

In Purgatory’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most unexpected of places… The Prison Cell, but despite that it looks like your old room except you won’t be getting out most of the day except for engaging in combat. That’s the only downside. I’d like to mention also that there’s hot water and comfy beds too, just like in Heaven. Jealous now?

In Hell’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most luxurious staterooms. Ironically for Hell, it also with comfy beds and hot water. Everything you would imagine Heaven to be as well, except you’ll be around fire 24/7. Be well equipped for when you arrive there. It’s very hot around Hell.

Now, onto the main event. I hope you’re ready for this.

Your task is to end the conflict between the three gateways. Also, I would like you to restore harmony and order for all gateways. I’ve tried doing so myself, but with no luck. I’m just hoping that you’d get to as far as ending just one gateway’s conflict. The amount of foes in each gateway? You do not wanna know. There are far too many right now to count, hence the call for you to join us, quickly.

Each gateway has its own difficulty though, if you treat it as such: Heaven being easy, Purgatory being Intermediate, and Hell being Hard. All for obvious reasons.

Now, safe travels and try to come back alive…

Yours sincerely,

The Emperor of the United Kingdom."

"Thankfully I have the copy of the letter. Do you have any leads?" one angelic hybrid said to his colleagues in the haven that resides in the middle of the sky, reading his letter in peace sitting in his office playing on his phone. Soon afterwards, it started ringing. The angelic being stopped what he was doing, swiped right and picked up the call. "Hello? Lamington speaking." the Seraph said, speaking to one of the NPCs. "It's me, Rin. I'll be heading out to camp soon enough, but I do sense some trouble in Heaven's Gateway. Do you mind looking into the matter?" the humanoid dragon said over the phone. Seraph Michael Lamington shakes his head in dismay and held his phone over his ear. "I'll look into it. Thanks for letting me know, Rin."

"As you know, this is no laughing matter. Whoever disrupts the peace in Heaven will be destroyed by me. No exceptions. I shall destroy them in cinders. It would be suicide for them to face me in such situation."

"I'm going now, you have fun in camp."

He hangs up the conversation between him and Rin and heads off to Heaven's Gateway, completing his checks and clearing security before going in. Seeing as he is the Seraph, he didn't need to hang around as he arrives at the foyer. "Wait a second. There's nothing there. At least, not yet." he questioned, looking around before seeing another Hybrid.

"sheet!"

The powerful being, known as the Demon Hybrid swoops past Lamington and attempts to Slice & Dice. "You have to be kidding me right now."

"I don't have time for this!" Lamington shouted in fear, with electrical currents running down his body as he begins to float and the battle between him and the Demon Hybrid ensues.

Lamington simply dashes in and around the foyer, trying to confuse the Demon Hybrid and shoots electrical currents at the being, but it simply did not flinch. The Seraph seemed suspicious, but he was ready to put the thing down. He was beaten to the punch by the Demon Hybrid as it picks Lamington up, flew a few hundred feet upwards and throw him down like a rock, creating a rubble in the foyer. This attracted the attention of a few replicas which somehow made its way in. "How the funk did they get in here? Does anyone know of this?" Lamington questioned as he continues his attacks on the enemy forces, trying to fend them off as they approach him.

Soon enough, another NPC was at hand to help. "Water Manipulation!" one person chanted, as a giant wave swooped over Lamington and the enemy forces and wiped the replicas away as the tidal waters disappear. The Demon Hybrid once again did not flinch. It did not make a single scratch. "Seraph! What the hell are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be in charge of this place?" the water manipulator said. "Forget this, let's just kill the Demon Hybrid." he rallied, as he works together with the Seraph to fight the powerful being off.

"How did you know of such things out of the blue?" Lamington asked. It seems like he didn't know any of this up until now. "I never even thought about researching it, ever. This thing has never crossed my mind. Could you explain, Tetsuya?"

"The Demon Hybrid is ethereal, it has no shell so the body of it is fluid. Only Immortal Cyborgs can turn into beings like this but you can tell if it's real or not. It it does have a shell then yes, it's real. Otherwise it's just a phoney, just like this thing right there." Tetsuya briefly explained as the two quickly think of a strategy to outlast the Hybrid. "It's no use. If we can't touch it using elements, then we need help." he finished, as he and Lamington clearly struggles.

When they thought the conflict is over, more replicas come raiding the Gateway like there was no tomorrow.

The sooner the conflict ends, the better. At least that's what would have been expected of them.

Now, let's see what you can do.

[spoiler=OOC]

So, we start off by reading the letter from the Emperor of the United Kingdom. You can simply nab that off the OOC Thread before you start your post. This will be the same for the other two Gateways. If you are descending from another world, state in your post where your character originally came from before going to the main event. This may seem like I'm throwing you under the bus by fighting the Demon Hybrid first, but that thing will leg it after a while so stick with it for the time being.

To summarise, read the letter (Lamington didn't need to because he was already near the Gateway prior to this starting), introduce your character and then help the Seraph and Tetsuya survive the fight against the Demon Hybrid. It cannot be defeated currently because of how weak we are to start off with, but we will get other opportunities to fight him again where we can. After that is done, we can go ahead with the main event.

The NPCs that will be here to help you throughout are Tetsuya Kousaka and Rin Walker. Make good use of them.

Remember, no Godmodding. I will be checking this.

Now, enjoy. Ask if you have any questions.

Ziro stared at the letter sitting in front of him on his desk. What did this mean? Heaven is in need of help? He had thought that Heaven was inhabited by the gods. If that was true, couldn't they deal with whatever threat there was? Apparently not, if they needed his help.

He made his decision. He was going to help Heaven out, not just because they needed him. There were actually 2 reasons.

1. They helped him when Skyeslicer broke, so he should help them in return.

2. He was hoping during his time there he could learn more about justice.

It was worth a shot. He immediately looked up the coordinates on his phone. His phone then told him he would be going to an uninhabited, deserted, place with no civilization within 20 miles. Ziro didn't care. Besides, he wasn't looking for civilization.

When he arrived, he saw these huge, demon-like creatures fighting against two weaker looking beings. One being a Seraph, the other being some kind of Water Wizard. He knew these demon things were trouble, and decided to help out.

"Sky Breaker!" He called out from behind a demon, drawing Skyeslicer.

The demon went flying upward, then Ziro unleashed a barrage of attacks on it, with the last one sending him flying downward, hitting the ground hard. This however, seemed to do nothing to the demon.

"How did you survive that? Please tell me, I'd love to know"

"Sorry outsider, but a magician never reveals his secrets" the demon replied with a laugh.

Seeing that the Seraph and Wizard were busy with the other two demons, he decided to continue fighting this one, instead of introduce himself to them. "I can always talk to them after the fight." He told himself. "Alright demon, then I hope you've got some more tricks up your sleeve!"

BGM

Lamington and Tetsuya were busy fending off the Demon Hybrid, but then the former saw Ziro from a distance trying to fend off replicas. No, they're not demons thank you.

"Oi! Commoner! The funk are you doing here? This place is dangerous!" Lamington warned as beams of electrical currents came streaming down his body and excavates onto the enemies, shattering them. The Seraph shakes his head and approached the commoner. "You should be careful. Look. Left, right and centre. Kill them all. These guys are called replicas. They may look like us if you pay close attention but they have no dialogue. They can't talk. Only kill." the angelic hybrid explained as the Demon Hybrid now diverts its attention to Lamington.

"So, you wanna party?" Lamington's electrical currents grew stronger by the minute and attempts to touch the Hybrid with it.

He was having no luck. Whilst Lamington doesn't have any physical attacks to speak of, he couldn't defeat the thing on its own. Tetsuya on the other hand, has. He takes out his spinner blades and starts ramming them on the Demon Hybrid, making only a small scratch. It wasn't long until the Demon Hybrid finally has enough and escapes the battle, leaving Lamington and Tetsuya injured. However, the fight wasn't over yet as one more wave of replicas starts swarming in. "At least the big shot is gone. Let's just shatter their souls and be done with them." Lamington instructs as he and Tetsuya assists Ziro in defeating the last wave of replicas.

"Things are only simpler for now. I wouldn't count on the battles we're gonna have in the future."

"Better keep our eyes peeled."

213jbrs.jpg

RIN'S POV

"Got my provisions... Got everything in mind. Okay, let's go." the humanoid dragon said, but it didn't take long for her phone to vibrate. "What's this?" the young teenager said as she whipped her phone up and checked her text. "Like, right now? Why Heaven's Gateway of all things?" she questioned herself. But that was not all. She wasn't done reading. She carried on swiping her phone downwards and saw various other unread text messages. "sheet, not Purgatory and Hell too! Those gateways were where I had my training on a daily basis!" she shouted, mainly in surprise.

213jbrs.jpg

She chose to help in Heaven as it was closer, so she immediately transforms into a dragon, spread her wings and flies up at lightning speed into Heaven, does her checks and barges straight into the foyer. The next thing she could see are Ziro, Lamington and Tetsuya fighting replicas with decor about to get ruined. "Tetsuya! Lamington! I'm coming!" Rin announced, turning back into human form, took out her weapon, plucked her knives from her fan and starts throwing them at the replicas. She did so in a far distance so she could get a better accuracy. Out of the five throws Rin managed to do, only three of them made it.

"I need to do better than this!"

"Chaos Aeroga!"

Rin chants her magic and wind starts blowing from all four different directions, instantly shattering the replicas one by one. The gust of ethereal wind was seen blowing off parts of shattered replicas so the dragon manipulated them to hit other living replicas. As her knives grew back on her fan, Rin simply did that one swipe that made the wings stronger before spreading her wings again making her airborne, only this time she didn't transform. "Rin! Thank god, we would have been dead if it wasn't for you!" Lamington shouted, trying to cover his face as the gust of wind reaches into him. Tetsuya also thanks the humanoid dragon, "Sorry I wasn't at camp. I was called here too." Tetsuya merely apologised, but that wasn't why Rin was here to help. "I wished I could help you in camp too. Never mind that now, we're here to wipe this conflict clean." Tetsuya finished, as he readies his attacks.

"Let's do this then, shall we? We shall end this battle, and get this commoner accommodated." the dragon said, desperate to get Ziro in his stateroom. "Alright, commoner. We shall set our differences aside and kill those replicas." Lamington said as he readies his attacks on the last of the replicas approaching the four. Tetsuya attacks first, flooding the entire foyer and dragging the replicas to fight him especially if they are incapable of fighting underwater. Lamington was the only one who couldn't go underwater so he simply swam to his office.

"Underwater now, are we? funk no, then! You're on your own!" Lamington roared, panicking as he swims his way to his office, hoping for it not to flood on his way there.

Can the three remaining people fight the replicas now?

"Oi, Commoner! What the funk are you doing here? This place is dangerous!" The Seraph said as Ziro was attacking a Demon Hybrid.

"Assisting, what does it look like Im doing?"

"You should be careful. Look. Left, right and centre. Kill them all. These guys are called replicas. They may look like us if you pay close attention but they have no dialogue. They can't talk. Only kill." The Seraph replied, while blasting away at another demon hybrid.

"Yes, I can see that! Im not blind!" Ziro snapped back as he slashes another one with Skyeslicer. But the Seraph didn't hear him because he was already busy with another one. There were just so many!

Finally, after some time, the Wizard and Seraph sent the biggest one running. Clearly, that would be all of them right? WRONG! A whole new horde of these things were ready to take his place.

"At least the big shot is gone. Let's just shatter their souls and be done with them." He heard the Seraph say. It was true, the biggest one had left, the rest were easier pickings.

Just then, a dragonic hybrid flew into the battle scene and cast a spell.

"Chaos Aeroga!" He yelled.

Most of these hybrid demon creatures had perished because of the sheer power of this spell, but still some remained. That's when the Wizard decided it would be a good time to flood the battlefield.

"Really man!?" Ziro had started to say, before the tides completely engulfed him. After regaining his senses, Ziro noticed that the Seraph was swimming away from the fight. "What does he think he is doing? Leaving us to die? What cowardice! When Im through with these creatures, he's next."

Ziro decided to try something new. He didn't really ever get to fight underwater, so this might be the right time to test out a new move or two. He gathered all his strength, positioned himself, aimed and charged his attack, and let loose.

"Wheel of Knives!" After he released his power, these giant hunting knives came out of no where and formed a circle behind him. These knives were a neon yellow, and you could sense the power they carried. When Ziro pointed towards a group of the hybrid demon things, the knives shot off, one by one, hitting their designated targets. Two of the four he had aimed at shattered.

"Yes!" Ziro tried to scream in triumph, but the water took his words away before they could get a foot from his mouth. When he looked over to the other two creatures, he saw that the dragon hybrid and the wizard were finishing them off.

"Good. Now to get that good for nothin coward of a Seraph."

Tetsuya and Rin were seen finishing off the battle, by shattering the remaining replicas before the water dies down and disappears from view. This has prompted Lamington to rendezvous with the others after the battle was over, for now. "I needed to protect all of the areas from getting flooded as well. Sorry for any inconvenience." Lamington said, also stating: "Thunder and Water do not get along well together so that's why I can't fight underwater. I hope you forgive me." before swimming back down so his feet could reach the ground and goes to the main event. He heads to his office after the water has disappeared and collects the paperwork, with Tetsuya and Rin following on.

"Hmm... Ziro Matazura, right?" the seraph questioned in a calm tone, reading the paperwork as he goes along.

"Very rare I have heard of such a name. My name's Michael Lamington, I'm the Seraph in Heaven."

"I was called here to help end the conflict, as well as my two colleagues Tetsuya Kousaka and Rin Walker who have been called in for the same reasons as I. Tetsuya's a Water Manipulator and my polar opposite."

"Rin's a female dragon. She's only 13 though, and she may be cute as a human... But don't you get any weird sexual intentions."

After finishing with the introductions, Rin took the key from her pocket and gave it to Ziro, engraved with the number #1001. "That's your stateroom key. Please do not lose it as it is very expensive to cut out a spare. £40 at the very least in the United Kingdom." she warned.

"Yeah, and the key itself is worth a lot more." Tetsuya followed on, putting his weapons away. "Make yourself at home, and quickly. I fear replicas will come back at any moment. It will take approximately an hour to clear the mess they made, the funkers." Tetsuya said in distress, hoping that he would have some peace for once.

Once Ziro exits the Seraph's Office, the remaining three had a few things to discuss.

"What's going to happen in Purgatory and Hell?" the dragon asked.

"Ken Hikawa has Purgatory covered. The Warblington Twins have Hell covered. I'm sure the three of them will do a competent job at it."

"Besides, they are powerful enough to survive the conflict. Same for you and Tetsuya here in Heaven."

"We are called here for a purpose, as well as to survive the conflict."

The Seraph seems to be confident as he says these statements. It seems like he does not doubt any of the helping NPCs one bit.

Well, that is until we summon more.

Thirty minutes after the replicas were dealt with, Rin heard something.

"I dunno if it's just me, or what..."

"I think there's more coming."

Rin rushed outside to see for herself, opening the office door and saw herself out.

"There better not be a single funking one. I will kill the lot of them if they are found there!" Lamington said, igniting his anger at the fact the replicas were about to come over.

Some time later, Rin was seen re-entering the office with bad news.

"We got company." was all Rin could come up with, prompting Tetsuya and Lamington to prepare for the next few waves that are about to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Ziro arrived in his new Suite. It was so different from the street he lived on. For starters, it was an actual building. 

"I can't let myself get too attached to this place. If I do, then I'm at risk when I have to leave."

He looked around. The living room had some nice couches, a medium sized TV, and a Fireplace. The kitchen was pretty big with lots of counterspace and a fridge that seemed to refill itself based upon what you took from it. There was a Master Bedroom complete with the Master Bathroom. And there was an Attic for Storage.

"I can store all of my junk in there."

He decided he would eat some lunch, then get a half-hour nap in. Hey, War Heroes need to eat and sleep too! He grabbed an unlimited Ceasar Salad from the fridge and scarfed it down before heading off to his room to sleep. He couldn't sleep for a while, but eventually, sleep claimed him.

Ziro's short nap was interrupted by the sounds of vicious growling and snarls. 

"CRAP! They came back! Serves me right for going to sleep!"

As he raced back to the battle scene, he wondered if tose nice people who gave him his Suite would already be there.

"I sure hope so, otherwise, Heaven is in big trouble!"

As Ziro was about to come to the foyer, Lamington, Rin and Tetsuya were already there, with the latter stopping Ziro in his tracks. "Don't get ahead of yourself." he said, as the group is being greeted by three more sets of replicas. No boss this time, thank god. However, the replicas seemed like they were more than ready to consume the souls of those fighting against them. Rin was the first to react, transforming herself into a dragon first of all. "Forget the ones on the ground. We got airborne replicas as well! Jump on my back!" she shouted, prompting Tetsuya and Ziro to jump on her back as the dragon flew to the sky in order to deal with the replicas that are airborne. Lamington meanwhile had to stay put in order to deal with the replicas that are on the ground.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Rin. You can't hold on to too much weight." he warned. Not like she needed it anyway.

The replicas jumped onto Lamington first, prompting the latter to jump out of the way and started floating, emitting energy from within his body. "You're messing with the wrong person." he warned, as an array of lightning strikes started to ram across the foyer and hit several replicas at once, shattering five out of the possible thirty in one wave. Though dissatisfied at first, he knew the battle wasn't over yet, so the Seraph decides he would use teleportation magic to jump in and across the field trying to confuse the enemy. All whilst he emits electric shocks from his hands and into the enemies.

Meanwhile...

"Okay, I'm stable enough now for you to move. Kill every last one of them!" Rin instructs, with Tetsuya reacting almost immediately. He took out his dual weapons, with both of them looking like spinners and captures one of them to his vicinity, allowing him to reach with physical attacks. He repeats this until he had gained enough replicas to attack with. Not too long after, he drowns the replicas he had back down to the foyer with Water Manipulation, washing away the replicas that he had caught, causing them to crash back down.

"My job's done here. Kid! Your turn." Tetsuya said as he jumps off Rin's back in order to give Lamington a hand, but Rin starts shaking at the weight of Tetsuya.

"Take it easy, Tetsuya. I'm only a baby dragon!" she moaned as she tried to stabilise herself again before letting Ziro move around.

"Your move now!"

Back in the foyer though,

"Tetsuya, what are you doing here! This place is now filled with static electricity!" Lamington asked, seemingly concerned. It seems that whilst the three of them spent their time facing airborne replicas, the Seraph spent his time filling the entire place with electricity.

"No time for that, Seraph Lamington. Let's just finish this." Tetsuya said, unfazed by the situation he was about to be in.

In a few small sweeps, two more replicas shattered and two more waves of replicas started coming. "Aww, come on!"

"We don't have time for this!"

"Stop whinging. Get on with it." Lamington tries to stay cool as Tetsuya complained. Eventually, the first wave was gone after an hour, leaving two waves on the ground and two airborne.

Zero decided to try that new ranged power he had acquired half an hour ago. They were airborne and couldn't get close enough for melee, so why not. He centered his focus, squared his shoulders, and yelled at the top of his lungs,

"Wheel. Of. B L A D E S!"

His cry was so loud, he thought he saw Tetsuya look up to see what had happened up there. Giant swords that were exact replicas of Skyeslicer itself appeared, only these were made out of pure energy, not metal. Zero pointed his finger toward one of the replicas, and the blades immediately darted toward their target. It penetrated it scale-like skin, killing it instantly. There was only one more.

"I want to try something Rin. I need you to fly me closer."

"How much closer?" The she-dragon asked.

"Melee range. Think you can do that?"

"No problem.'

As she flew closer Ziro had to get down again, otherwise he would have fallen off. When they were in range, Ziro didn't even wait for her to get stable, he just least off of her.

"Sky Breaker!!!"

Ziro called his signature move while slicing the replica demon. Over, under, left, right. He was swinging it so fast and hard the replica didn't know what direction was up. That was, until he started plummeting toward the ground of Heaven. When he hit bottom, his body splattered, and all the scales exploded off his body, damaging the remaining replicas on the ground. This wouldn't usually happen, but since the replica had already been so high anyway, there was a lot more impact than normal.

Ziro landed right beside the used-to-be replica before saying,

"Looks like I've done my bit. What about you Lamington?"

"What are you doing?!" Lamington shouted at Ziro, assuming he would approach the ground. "Regardless, there's not much else to kill." he replied, as he snaps his fingers, prompting the amount of electricity to surge from one room to another shattering one wave of replicas from the ground and both waves airborne almost immediately. This leaves the replicas on the ground. Having seen what Lamington had done, Rin makes her way to the ground and reverts to human form. "What shall we do now? There's only one wave left." she asked. Lamington simply pointed at the direction of where the replicas are seen. Rin adhered to Lamington's orders, unsheathed her weapon and charged directly at them. "Wait, Rin! You're outnumbered by 15 thousand replicas there!"

"Don't just sit there! Help her!" Lamington shouted at Ziro once again, assuming he would be the one simply sitting there watching. Tetsuya's eyes were only away from Rin for a minute and this happens.

"Great. She can't seem to handle things properly now, can she?" Tetsuya complained, although he went ahead and did the job he was supposed to be doing... Assisting Rin. He unsheathed his weapons, gathered the energy needed and starts drowning the enemies with his Water Manipulation ability. "Not that sheet again, Tetsuya!" shouted Lamington, as he is being submerged underwater. "You better pull through it this time, lazy ass!" Tetsuya retaliated. Lamington however was not having it. He tries to prevent himself from causing anymore problems by swimming back up, but fails and ends up escaping. "funk that sheet. If you're gonna be submerging everyone underwater including me, I'm out. I can't fight underwater!"

"Besides, why do it when the WHOLE room is filled with electricity? It's just gonna make it worse!"

Turned out Lamington was right all along.

The whole room became singed with electricity, frying all of the existing replicas, Ziro, Rin, Tetsuya and even the Seraph himself as the waters disappeared. "Just great."

"JUST. funking great."

Lamington was in dismay as he removed his top that was singed by the electricity and threw it aside having been destroyed by the after effects.

"Ziro, go back to your room. I'm done."

"Everyone else, go home."

Lamington said, as he sends Tetsuya and Rin back home for the night with Ziro heading back to his stateroom. The Seraph was shaking his head at the fact that entire room was singed by the water Manipulation that drowned the enemies filled with nothing but electricity. "I'm gonna have third degree burns after this."

"I have things to sweep up now, thanks to dickhead over here." Lamington said crudely, presumably about Tetsuya. He then went back to his office to grab a broom and dustpan before sweeping up the replica debris scattered all over the foyer. By the time he was done, at was already ten in the evening and he needs sleep. "Time to go to bed. I'm sick and tired of it all." he mumbled as he leaves the area and goes straight back to the main part of Heaven, calling it a night.

As everyone else went to their respective places of residence, Ziro decide to wander around Heaven. It was exactly as he imagined it. Streets made of pure gold, with a silver finish; Buildings that must have been 56 feet high made of Silver with a bronze finish; and lush greenery everywhere. Without the threat of Demonic replicas, he could get a proper look at it. 

"I see they have it going pretty nice here"

He continued to walk around when he heard something. It was a little like the rustling of a bush in a cartoon. Surely enough, another wave of 3 Demonic Replicas appeared from the bushes. 

"NOT AGAIN!"

This time, he was completely alone. No one to help him this time around, just him and these replicas. He decided to try something.

He reached for Skyeslicer, engaged the enemies, opened his stance, and then.... he ran away. The replicas looked confused. They charged after him, but he was much too quick. But, Ziro was not running away from these creatures, oh no. Instead he was merely buying himself some time, and momentum. Then a few seconds later, when Ziro had gotten to the desired distance, he turned around and ran straight toward them, Skyeslicer in his hand.

"Streaking Star Strike!"

He yelled aloud slashing the replicas to bits. Since they were in a single file line, the attack hit one then the next, then the next. All of them were killed. But, in Ziro's running, he wandered into a new area he had not seen before. It looked like some kind of portal. Through the other side, you could see fires and brimstone, the picture of Hell. Ziro wondered whether or not to go in there. He decided this must be where these things were coming from, and went in to put an end to these once and for all. But, once he stepped inside, the portal closed behind him.

"What the Hell? Literally..."

He was trapped! Now how was he going to save Heaven? He had heard Hell needed help as well, but this is just ridiculous. 

Surely enough, in the middle of the night... Lamington was awoken by a portal opening and closing nearby.

"What is it now..." he said, struggling to get up on his own two feet.

He proceeds to get up off his bed and took a look around Heaven's Gateway, only to find that Ziro had wandered off to Hell. "That son of a jabroni just wandered off now, has he?" he questioned.

He grabs a nearby phone and connects himself to Satan. "Sorry to bother you in the middle of the night, Satan. Heaven's Resident, Ziro Matazura has been wandering off into Hell without proper authorisation to so do."

"Whenever you see the son of a jabroni in the morning, send him back to Heaven, will you?"

Lamington immediately hangs up after the statement, infuriated already by the look in his eyes. "Ziro Matazura... I'll beat your ass when you come back here, you sick JABRONI!" he shouted over the top of his head. Fortunately, it was Rin who made her way back into Heaven in the early hours at 3AM to check up on Lamington. "Seraph Lamington, what's the matter?" she asked.

"That son of a jabroni wandered off. Can you do an observation on him?" he said. "Not directly, but I know someone who can." Rin replied, reluctantly. "That's good enough then. Who might that be?" Lamington questioned again, though his intensity started to calm. "Shane and Chenise Warblington. They are in the year 2070, fighting an Unknown Entity there. If Ziro goes an inch closer to that guy and he uses Zanmato, that's him gone straight away." Rin said, concerned for Ziro's well being.

"Don't just sit there, then. Get to work! I'll get to calling the Warblington Twins." Lamington said, getting back on the phone and pulls one of the Warblington Twins on the phone. "Is that Shane or Chenise?" he asks on the phone.

"It's Chenise. What's up, Seraph?" the female twin immediately recognises the Seraph's voice. "First thing's first, Ziro Matazura has wandered off into Hell. Keep him as far away from the Unknown Entity for as long as possible. One hit from that bastard's Zanmato and all of you are dead. You hear me?" Lamington said over the phone.

"Alright, you have my word. I'll keep that jabroni away from the Unknown Entity for as long as possible. Thanks for letting me know, Seraph." Chenise said over the phone, hanging up immediately so she can continue assisting her fighter.

"Anything, Rin?"

"Shane's dealing with Ziro on his side. He said he will kill him personally if he has to."

Archived