Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A School of Villains [OOC/Not Accepting/PG-16]

* * * * * 2 votes I will teach you how to be VILLIANS! Doot do do do do do do do We are number one! Hey!

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,772 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:56 AM
  • Alias:Saiku

Okay guys, here's the thing. It's no secret that Yui dropped from the RP, and that leaves me without a cohost. It makes it really hard to do this RP because I have to really depend on the cohost. So, one of two things happen. I find a new cohost, or I just kill this RP.

If you're interested in being a cohost, please let me know. Like either by responding to this or messaging me on Skype or Discord. I know this RP in an extended rough patch, but I think we can pull through.

05uIRqd.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,643 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

Okay guys, here's the thing. It's no secret that Yui dropped from the RP, and that leaves me without a cohost. It makes it really hard to do this RP because I have to really depend on the cohost. So, one of two things happen. I find a new cohost, or I just kill this RP.

If you're interested in being a cohost, please let me know. Like either by responding to this or messaging me on Skype or Discord. I know this RP in an extended rough patch, but I think we can pull through.

Naturally, not even an hour after you make this post, we agree to just retcon Camille and pretend like I never even dropped in the first place.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,643 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago

After some discussion with Sai...

Fish out of Water

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel Dreemurr

Rage Goat

• Elite Members
  • 1,544 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Sickly Lich

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,643 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago

Important:

Effective immediately, Sai has handed full host command of this RP to me, and left the RP. This will have to come with some unfortunate, but ultimately necessary changes, including a new thread, and about half the staff members and heroes being replaced and likely retconned in the staff's case. When the new OOC is up, I will be editing a link to it into this post, and requesting that this one be locked, as well as that all players who decide to stay in the RP despite the change in management post their apps to that thread.

Edit:

The new OOC is completed, and can be found here. I'll lock this thread myself in a few days; I have the lock items from the store still, so I can at least do that. In the meantime, please do not post in this thread any further.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users