okay second try I guess [Neph's AMA/Opinions]

Astolfo

Why did your first thread fail?

I dunno, just felt like making a new one. 

Eh wynaut

Opinion on me.

I haven't really interacted with you much recently past RPing again, but it seems like you've mellowed out massively from your earlier days. Perhaps not being a moderator anymore helped with reducing the stress levels? ( >u>) I dunno.

Anyways, I haven't interacted with you enough to say much more than that, but I'd be glad to get to know you better. And of course, if you ever feel like making my title more than an epithet... Just kidding~! (O u  

Opinions on my characters.

As far as I can tell, you've expanded a good bit. You used to seem to do pretty much solely 'cutesy' type cookie-cutter shounen characters (not that it's a bad thing, you pull them off well). However, definitely at least recently, you've been doing other types of characters too, and I'm excited to see how they work. As for the Villains RP where you're bringing back Bloody Mary, personally, it feels a little too over-the-top in my opinion, but I'd be interested to see what direction you take it. I feel like there's that risk of it following too many standard tropes, and I'm hoping to see some creative differences. 

this won't be a disaster at all.

So yeah, opinion on me, opinion on cast of villain school so far.

I still view you as a friend, even through what had happened, and even if you don't trust me anymore - which I understand. I'm just... a bit weird I suppose ^^"

Once I become friends with someone, I pretty much will always consider them a friend no matter what basically for the rest of my life. You're a friend to me too.

Anyways, as for opinions on you, I view you as someone who's fairly headstrong and brash, but really works hard for what he cares about. Sometimes it ends up being taken the wrong way or coming on a bit too strong, but I don't doubt you have good intentions no matter what. You're also fairly smart and knowledged about a lot of things and won't hesitate to help people, even if you can be a bit blunt about it at times. I think you've mellowed out a lot though, sort of like Black. You're a lot warmer and nicer to be around than you used to be (initially I mean). You're a good person, just with a tough shell, and that shell is a bit less sharp and spiky than before, which I think is nice.

As an RPer, you seem to be sort of staying in the same pool of just 'headstrong cocky little shits', and personally, I think it'd be sort of neat if you explored new directions.

As for the cast of Villain School so far, I'll edit this post later on that.

what black thing does astolfo ride again?

It's not like he's ever shown with a horse or ostrich or whatever

also, opinions on me?

I have no idea.

I don't really know you that well.

Archived