How to make Dark Synchros?

SkaterTheDJWolf

Question

3 answers to this question

The YCM editor doesn't have Dark Synchros. As an alternative to Magic Set Editor, I'd also like to suggest TCGEditor, which has Dark Synchros as well as the ability to create pendulums. It may even have been updated for Links since last I checked (don't count on it).

The YCM editor doesn't have Dark Synchros. As an alternative to Magic Set Editor, I'd also like to suggest TCGEditor, which has Dark Synchros as well as the ability to create pendulums. It may even have been updated for Links since last I checked (don't count on it).

He's still working on Links right now; or that's what I assume he's currently doing. May not be available in Link format for a couple months; idk what he'd need to do so no ETAs.

But yeah, either use TCGEditor or Magic Set Editor if it works for you. Dark Synchros were rejected in the distant past (see the predecessor to the "Don't suggest this for YCM" thread in Comments/Suggestions written by Crab) because it's patterned on the actual game. So, we have never had Dark Synchros here (but even if we did get them in TCG, it'd take YCMaker forever to add them; took more than 2 years to get him to add Xyz + update the cardmaker).

====

I would also say use a GIMP/Photoshop template if you know how to use it, though those require a bit more labor in making them. The one Zex and I collaborated on has Dark Synchro iirc + should be stickied in Showcase with the general Link one.

Archived