A Torrential Tribute for WATER decks: River Tribute (From Premium Deck Rising River)

Panop

GGE1EaQ.jpg

Effect:

When a monster(s) is summoned, while you control a WATER monster: Destroy all monsters on the field , and if you do, banish them instead of sending them to the GY, unless it is a WATER monster.

Set: Rising River Premium Deck
Rarity: Super Rare ( As you can see from the foils effect I've made, I use to have better ones though, I lost the old files)

Stay tuned if you want to see more of the card sets from Rising River Premium Deck. 3 Ultras 6 Supers (5 left).

Just letting you know that due to lacking the appropriate content as required by Advanced, your thread has been moved accordingly. You did not post this in the wrong area.

However, if the required content is added, I will shift this to Advanced.

(You're an older user, but please note that policies in Custom Cards have changed dramatically since the last time you may have come around.)

Just letting you know that due to lacking the appropriate content as required by Advanced, your thread has been moved accordingly. You did not post this in the wrong area.

However, if the required content is added, I will shift this to Advanced.

(You're an older user, but please note that policies in Custom Cards have changed dramatically since the last time you may have come around.)

Ok I'll post my ongoing posts here then. BTW could you give some opinion on this card?

You already noted this in the thread title, but it is technically an Archetype-specific Torrential Tribute that banishes everything instead. I mean, Paleozoics are still relevant, despite the banishing clause for their members if Iron Wall isn't up, however a full-on banish thing is a bit much.

There's a reason why Torrential got Limited, and this card is a better version, despite the WATER requirement.

That gives me an idea for balancing out a Torrential Tribute:

If you Summon a monster(s) while you control a WATER monster: Destroy all monsters on the field.

^This would for sure be a Torrential re-train that's lesser, forcing you to have a WATER monster already, AND Summoning a second monster, not triggering off of opponents' Summons. This greatly nerfs it and it'd only be a reasonable +0 when destroying 3 opponent monsters (or more), or if you could benefit off of your own destroyed monsters (usually by floating).

I'm now not sure if this is too different and warrants its own thread, or too similar to your card to warrant its own thread xD

*cough* Anyways, your card is still a bit too generic and just outright is a better version of field nuking the monsters on the board.....  Banishing still hurts players a ton there.

As much as OCG has 3 Torrential Tributes, that is only because they don't have Raigeki and 2 Dark Holes like TCG does.

Archived