Hello from Rome

Kasame

I guess I don't have to go through the rules business, well, least not as much.

Anyway, welcome to YCM.

I see that you've already made some other posts on this site, so hopefully you did read the rules. Most are common sense and shouldn't be too hard, but read them carefully as stuff does vary between sections. If you go into TCG, the rulebook hasn't been updated for a while, but basically, just make sure you engage in civil discussion about the cards in question. Custom Cards has minor differences between Casual and Advanced if you're into cardmaking; make sure you read both of the rulebooks in there.

=====

With that all dealt with, if you need help, feel free to PM a moderator (we don't bite) or a veteran member. I check my PMs often so you can usually expect a reply from me rather quickly.

But yeah, enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hope you can stick around for a while.

Well, looks like a majority of people beat me to the punch. Here goes.

I'm Chaotic Angel, one of the veteran members that Sakura speaks of. If you don't want to do just CC, then you are always welcome in the RP section, the community there is quite nice... I really recommend going there. By now, you will have read the rules (I would have trusted you to do that anyway) and hope you enjoy your stay. You'll be around forever, so why not?

Archived