[WIP] Design for "Neo-Spacian Terra Mole"

Kingdom Xathers

For those of you who've see my post for Neo-Spacian Surge Cyclops may know that I've been trying to design Neo-Spacians, both card-wise and art-wise.  I, in fact, designed one (actually two) prior to Surge Cyclops, and here's the WIP for one of them: [spoiler=The NEX Form of Grand Mole.]

vEXrzcM.png

I actually had this design started back in 2015-2016, and I felt that now would be a good time to go back to refining this one (w/ lineart, etc., which will come soon), now that I've improved somewhat as an artist.

Sooooo let me know what you guys think, and hopefully I'll get some more (NEX) Neo-Spacians designed soon.

God damn it I'm sexually attracted to a mole now. A space mole! 

I like it, is what I'm trying to say. However, I feel the pants could be a different color, since right now it looks a bit... risque? Not leaving much to the imagination? At least to me it does.

God damn it I'm sexually attracted to a mole now. A space mole! 

I like it, is what I'm trying to say. However, I feel the pants could be a different color, since right now it looks a bit... risque? Not leaving much to the imagination? At least to me it does.

Yeah, I was sorta thinking that, too.  I'll change the color and/or add a pattern to them when I get around to doing the lineart and whatnot.

Archived