The World Rotates, Time and Space shifted (Dimension Shift)

Kanashimi

hJkDGeW.png

Dimension Shift

Spell/Field

Control of monster(s) on the field cannot be switched, except by the effect of "Dimension Shift". During each player's Battle Phase and End Phase: Move all card(s) in both player's Main Monster Zone to the left side of their respective row by 1 zone, if able (If a monster moved by this card's effect would exceed the zone to the most left side of their field, switch control of it to their opponent and place it to the most right of their side of the field, it is treated as being moved by 1 zone.) If control of a monster has been switched by this card's effect; the player whose control of their monster has been switched to the opponent draw 1 card.

Art and card names taken from another CCG by cygames, Shadowverse, called Dimension Shift (art depict Daria doing Dimension magic stuff with fairies, little trivia), but i didnt copy-pasted or converting the effect of that card from said games to ygo, just effect that pop'd out suddenly :p

Anyway, i saw a lot of zone-related card in CC sections, kinda tried it differently into another level, i hope u got the gist of it, basically moving all monsters in MMZ clockwise, can end up switching control monsters and stuff, also draw 1 card to compensate loss monster.

I dont have any plan that card to work with certain decks or combo, its a blind idea, but i think deck that rarely summon monsters will benefit from it? Idk . . . its me doing silly stuff i think

Archived