Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A School of Villains [IC/Not Accepting/PG-16]

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,500 posts
    Last Visit 23 minutes ago

ubSAQCf.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

"I think History is important because psychology was filled up and this was my only other option,"

"Nein! Zit your ass pack dovn! Jawohl!"

Apparently Akira tended to want to make a bit of a scene here, to which it was quite funny to be completely honest. Victor only gave a small smirk, trying his best not to laugh as he watched Akira sit down, a bit of chalk dust between his eyes from the eraser Hitler threw. Then Katie gave her own take on the question, before sitting down.

"Zince ve haffe ein schorden class, I vill giffe you all free time. Put you haffe homevork! You must look up one great feat you look up to und one great failure you scorn! You vill giffe ein small oral zummary of it next class!"

The rest of class is to ourselves...and we need to think of a great feat and failure? Victor thought, making a note of this, pulling out his phone and opening up the Notepad application and putting down the assignment. Shouldn't be too difficult.

With that, the class was free to talk amongst themselves. Victor, moved his bag some and pulled out his laptop, immediately logging in and seeing that he was indeed connected to the school's WiFi, just as Serenity had said. With a crack of his knuckles, he started to run a quick diagnostic on his machine and even his phone. He was, after all, quite keen on doing these whenever he could get a free moment.

"Well, while not the answer he was looking for, Akira, it was an interesting answer nonetheless." Victor said, turning his head towards Akira, before putting his hands behind his head. "So, I have to ask...so pardon sudden intrusion on your own personal reasons...but what's a person like you doing in a school such as this? I mean, an inventor with no latent abilities or powers in a school of uprising villains, it's quite strange."

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,593 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

3Q9bv2S.png

"You know, you are a bit of an ankle-biter. I imagine being shorter causes people to underestimate you. It's a pretty neat trick."

"Why thank you."

"It seems we pretty much agree on this stupid-ass topic. I don't have anything against heroes, really. I fight because that's how the world works. One person is an auditor, another is a butcher, I'm a fighter. Speaking of which, your whole condescending shtick on your way in prevented me from getting a clue what you can do. I know Dynabitch back there can do some shit with electricity, and I think someone else in here can throw chairs or something, but I haven't seen anything from you. I believe the term is 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'"

Camille watched the display of Patton's ability with interest. She didn't fully get it, but she suspected that it was an ability that made him suited for long-ranged combat, if his use of a marble in particular was of any note. If she and him got into a fight, it was good to know that she would probably be able to deal with him relatively easy. Getting close to a target was what she did best, after all. And indeed, as Patton had said, now that he'd shown her his abilities, it was only right that she showed him hers. Just as well. She needed something tasty to make up for that expired blood from earlier. Patton seemed be as delicious a donor as anyone else in this room. And so, Camille nodded, before putting to use her own ability. Her skill with magic. Before her partner's eyes, Camille would gradually fade into invisibility.

"My forte is necromancy," she explained, getting up from her spot and moving to Patton's side. "But I prefer magic of a sneakier nature. Invisibility, smokescreens, that sort of thing. That, and..." Camille - standing just behind Patton - opened her mouth before leaning down and sinking her fangs into his neck. She took care to avoid any major blood vessels; she didn't want to kill a fellow student on her first day of school after all. She sucked just a little bit of blood out of Patton's body, before standing up straight and undoing her spell, revealing herself for Patton to see once again. A distinct expression was across her face, like she'd just eaten something especially sour.

"I'm a vampire," she stated. "Your blood is very sour by the way. I'd say you need to settle down in life, but I like sour anyway." It's more sour than the lightning girl's. I can't let these two kill each other; they're my favorite donors in this school already and I've only just met them.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:59 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

4UuhTQy.png

Vichear clapped softly in response to what Randall had said. "Bravo, good sir. I can't add much more to what you said," He stated. "We have pretty much the same views," He gave Randall a smile, which Randall responded with a scowl. He had seen this act before many times from his father's clients, although he was never sure if they were trying to kiss his ass or if his father had meddled with them. 

"Save the act, bub." He used his force powers to bring the chair back, taking a seat from it. "I know your type - trying to get on people's good side by agreeing to what they say. Dad gets all kinds of punks like you on the daily. Although I don't know why you'd try to kiss my ass... I guess I'm just that awesome, huh?!" He chuckled to himself. "Or maybe you've heard of my father... Apparently he's big here." He sighed. "I'd ask you for your actual opinion on the matter, but I don't really give a sheet what you think." His eyes lit up. "Let's have a more interesting conversation, huh? What's yer deal anyways? I mean I've basically showed you what I do with this damn chair, so what's so special about you?"

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic

• 2,813 posts
    Last Visit 26 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Pizza

Arleigh

"Zince ve haffe ein schorden class, I vill giffe you all free time. Put you haffe homevork! You must look up one great feat you look up to und one great failure you scorn! You vill giffe ein small oral zummary of it next class!" Hitler sat back down and opened a book, allowing the class to talk among themselves.

In almost a flash, Arleigh had a laptop out and on her desk, an old Gateway 2000 Solo 2200. Opening up the large, brick-ish computer on her desk, the machine booted up with an old, yet familiar start-up tone. After a minute, Arleigh's fingers were dancing across the keys with an almost unnatural speed.

"Well, while not the answer he was looking for, Akira, it was an interesting answer nonetheless." Victor said, turning his head towards Akira, before putting his hands behind his head. "So, I have to ask... so pardon sudden intrusion on your own personal reasons... but what's a person like you doing in a school such as this? I mean, an inventor with no latent abilities or powers in a school of uprising villains, it's quite strange."

"Of course, what could a villain possibly do with a highly competent, yet wholly average skillset?" Arleigh remarked dryly as she continued to remain focused on her own work.

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

Durandamon

Durandamon

Holy Sword Digimon

• Advanced Members
  • 2,341 posts
    Last Visit Oct 26 2017 12:22 AM
  • Alias:Durendal
"That's right, I'm Devin Kismet. It's nice to meet you, Eva. For your other question, our assignment is to tell one another what a 'villain' is to us. In my eyes, a villain is a part of changing the world. Mankind cannot surpass its limits without hardship and challenge. Think of viillains as... bosses in a video game. When you defeat them, you level up..."

Eva listened intently, Devin exhuding a calm, peaceful aura with her smile, something that contrasted with the more violent rest of the group.

"What about you, Eva? What do you think a villain is?"

When she was done, Eva sighed, twirling her orange hair with her index finger, while both her elbows invaded Devin's desk, “A boss? Isn't that something you fight? Why are we training to be a punching bag? I want to level up by defeating others!” Her train of thought was as simple as her. She was more suited to following orders than to thinking for herself, which made her think of...

“Well, Master is a villain. They call him Plaga Noctis. And by they, I mean the heroes that constantly try to take down our house. I ran into one once, ya know? I was just doing my job, collecting bodies for Master, and he popped out of nowhere, talking about what's right and wrong...” Eva rolled her eyes to make a point, “...and I don't really understand any of that! Eva does her job and she likes it! If he has a problem with it, then why should I care? Master sure didn't. He evaporated that dummy before I had a shot at him.”

“That's why, to me...a villain is somebody who does what they want, regardless of the law or morals! And a hero is somebody who thinks you shouldn't do whatever you want if it's 'bad'!” She finished, proud of herself, propping her chin on her hand and looking at Devin as if waiting for an answer.

16hkun4.png

H O P E

Himiko Yumeno

Himiko Yumeno

It's maaaaagic!

• Moderators

• 47,561 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

“A boss? Isn't that something you fight? Why are we training to be a punching bag? I want to level up by defeating others!”

"Ah, but who says the boss always loses?" Devin placed her own elbows on the desk, lacing her fingers together with her palms down, resting her head on her knuckles. A red flash flickered through her eyes as they locked with Eva's, but her smile never wavered. "Of course, everyone has to lose, eventually. Even your... Master."

The word left a bad taste in the shapeshifter's mouth, but she didn't think that pressing it would be wise at the moment. It would not yield enough, and the current topic was fine, now that she had found her footing.

"You see, Eva... Sometimes a boss has to be fought a hundred times before it's defeated. Once defeated, those who defeated it get stronger, and the world can move on. I don't believe this is a simple case of good and evil... But a case of adversity leading the world to growth!" Devin's demure smile turned into a toothy grin as she announced the last part with a slightly louder voice. She leaned back, her arms stretched out, palms upwards as she continued.

"Our job is to bring the world to progress, to betterment, through our actions! The heroes are the players, and we're the bosses, born to bring the best out in them and the world as a whole!"

Devin caught herself as she grew progressively louder, clearing her voice and returning to her more composed and demure expression and position. Luckily, she hadn't made a visible shift during her empassioned speech.

"Ahem... As I said, we don't have to lose immediately. In fact, our job is to remain as long as possible, be as strong a boss as we possible can be. Who knows?"

Devin's expression changed only slightly from before, but something about it felt colder, dark.

"Maybe one day, there will be a villain so strong that the heroes can't defeat the boss. When that day comes... It would be the end of the world."

You are an insane person and very creative.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,402 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:20 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

QYD3LUb.png?1

w5GTvGH.png?1

Enrolled in this society's school?  It was almost pathetic.  The human race was a millennia behind his own, the Vol'thoo'maran, in both ethics and technology.  Ever since he had arrived on this blue marble called Earth, he had harbored the utmost disdain for humanity.  However, the "villains" who had found him soon after he left experimental facility said he would soon have his revenge upon the inhabitants of the Earth.  He would need to be groomed for their cause first, furthering their own agenda with him as a tool.  It meant very little to him.  After all, nothing was running back and forth through his mind than the thought of revenge.  It must have been why he was running so late!  He was having the most pleasant dream of setting fire to all of human history, and building it back up in his own image.  

He had finally made it to class.  History, he remembered.  What a coincidence.  To destroy history, one should learn from it first, as to not make the same mistakes twice and have them recorded two fold.  He opened the door, ducked under the top, and waltzed in to see the diverse array of other student's that preoccupied the class.  There was no teacher in sight now either.  It seemed like it was kiddie play time for all of the other villains in training to get to know each other.  Vix'us stared at the bunch, his eyes shifting focus from one individual to the next.  They all looked like gross children to him.  He towered over them, which was not to his surprise.  The Vol'thoo'maran were known far and wide for their rather tall heights.  He didn't speak a word, rather he studied them, as he made his way towards an empty desk.  As he sat down, he noticed that the accommodations had not yet been made for him, seeing as he was a last minute add-on.  The desk was small, and cramped his legs.  He huffed, while swinging his legs out and to the side.  

Vix'us would sit patiently and await the next teacher, praying to the vol'fire that none of these human children would interact with him.   

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Neopolitan

• Moderators
  • 11,380 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:44 PM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

"Well, I do agree that villain is a silly way to put it. I kinda of see that people that label others 'villains' just don't understand the suffering the so-called villain has gone through, and how their actions would help save the world, even if it means people giving up their free will to bend to their ideals,"

Mary had momentarily gotten lost once more in the girl's temptingly innocent face. She was such a sweet girl. Sweet girls probably would be even more fun to give agony. Though she supposed she should respond to what she said. That was what this class was for right?

"I don't really know much about saving the world or bending to ideals. It's a bit over my head I'm afraid." Mary laughed lightly. "I'm just a simple girl who wants to have fun. Is...bending people to your ideals fun for you?"

She certainly didn't like the idea of villains wanting to take away her free will. She already had that once in her life and once was more than enough. Did this girl think that villains should dominate others? And not in the fun way?

"Doesn't that mean only one person can be the true villain?" No, that didn't sound fun one bit...

8PBUpdp.gif

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 288 posts
    Last Visit Sep 07 2018 02:45 PM
  • Alias:KuriGod

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn Brat"

x393wz.jpg

A red head by the name of Alex was whistling a familiar tune while walking down a dark yet comforting alleyway on his way to Center Lowhaven High. Beforehand, he had "experimented" with his illusions and managed to scam six people and get three different kinds of jewelry and photo album of a random guy's children. Not his best haul, but he'd have to make-do. As he approached the honestly kinda cool looking ruins that's supposed to be a school, he checked his watch. Oh, I'm only one period late. By now, you would've thought that I would've skipped 3rd period. Alex thought, ever so slightly shocked.

As he got closer to the inside of the building, he managed to get a look at what seemed to be a vortex of black and white, most likely leading to the actual building. I wonder if the inside is kept hidden by magic, or the outside is just an illusion. The very thought of an illusion master powerful enough to fake the outside and inside of a large building made his hair stand on end. As he walked through the vortex, he found himself standing in a hallway busy with students. He checked his schedule. "Psychology, eh? What class could be more perfect?" Alex chuckled to himself. He started roaming the school's halls in search of the classroom, while also trying to build a very basic mental map of some of the school.

As he finally found his class, he took the time to savor a final deep breath before he started having fun. Inhale... and exhale. He opened the door to find different people paired with each other and discussing. Alex instantly started labeling them with cute nicknames and wrote them down on an empty notebook he found lying on the ground. Since nobody seemed to notice his arrival, he took a seat at the back and observed...      

x393wz.jpg

Alex's Nicknames

Kirito Gifs

The Slapping of Mr ()'s Neck 2017

Posted Image
Posted Image

(🕷️)

(🕷️)

Spectacular

• Ace Investigator
  • 7,216 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:56 PM
  • Alias:(parenthesis)
  • Spouse:cinnamon

IK1noaq.png

eapDZZi.png

The girl seemed to have an interest in Patton's power, which he found mildly amusing. You've hardly seen the half of it. He caught yet another hint of his partner's predatory nature, peaking through her polite exterior, before she seemed to fade completely out of existence. Ah. Invisibility. Not what I would have pegged her for, but a useful ability nonetheless...

"My forte is necromancy," Patton could hear faint footfalls trailing from where she sat nearer to him. "But I prefer magic of a sneakier nature. Invisibility, smokescreens, that sort of thing." Patton could vaguely sense her presence directly behind him, the sound of her voice confirming her location. As she continued her explanation, he could feel her drawing closer to him, lightly feeling her breath on his neck. He gripped the side of his desk, bracing for what he was increasingly sure would come next, the marble orbiting his wrist accelerating once again to the point of audibility. "That, and..."

A sudden sharp pain or, more accurately, two points of pain, pricked Patton's neck, before immediately fading, presumably the result of some sort of anesthetic. He felt some of his blood being pulled through the two small openings, as well as a small flinch, as if the vampire had discovered something that surprised her. Not enough was lost to cause his any real harm, but any amount was more than he had planned to donate that day. First day here and I am already being made a meal of... Patton had to strain himself so as to prevent himself from attacking in retaliation, both because of the risk in sudden moves with her teeth currently being locked into his flesh, as well as the now incredibly literal ankle-biter not being the classmate he was hoping for a full-scale battle with today. After only a few seconds, she rose from her snack, becoming visible once again, her lips adorned with a slight pucker, as well as a few drops of his blood.

Patton was up on his feet before she had a chance to say anything, looking down at her with an aggressive stance. "I'm a vampire," she said bluntly, as if that detail wasn't incredibly obvious from her demonstration. "Your blood is very sour by the way. I'd say you need to settle down in life, but I like sour anyway." She looked up at him as if he were some sort of sports drink, causing his blood to boil even hotter than usual.

Sour? The hell is that supposed to mean, anyway? Patton gritted his teeth, raising his hand so that it pointed at her head. His arm was cocked back as if he was readying a punch, but his fingers pointed straight outward, creating a potential path for one of his shots directly between her eyes. "I don't really know vampires work, but I doubt much of anything can survive without a head. I can't tell exactly what you are playing at, but if you plan to use me as some kind of buffet, you might be surprised by which one of of loses more blood in the process."

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,489 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago

Kess was glaring at the wall with a peeved look, but she flicked her eyes over to Inu appraisingly as he spoke. Though there was a noticeable face twinge at the word "lawyer" that unmistakably broadcast her thought of "nerd," she appeared to be listening.

"Ignores the rules to do what they want, huh?" she asked, paraphrasing the sentence she found over-complicated down to its barest point. She sung herself around, leaning forward on the desk and tapping a finger pointedly against the surface. "See, that's funny to me, cause you seem to be talkin' 'bout all these fuckin' heroes." 

Her voice curdling with disdain, Kess allowed her gaze to drift upward in thought, Inu out of her thoughts for the moment. "Vigilante justice used to be illegal, didn't it?" she asked, scowling. "Then some idiot tosses on a cape and hits a bank robber and everything's all hunky dory for THEM." Kess wasn't entirely sure if this was how that had happened, but it didn't matter. "Why do heroes get a pass for butting into everyone's business? Nobody asked those idiots."

She was shaken from her anger by a small boy sitting near her. She whipped around, scowling at Alex. "Do you MIND?" she asked, eyes narrowing dangerously. "We're havin' a CONVERSATION, ya nosy idiot."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 288 posts

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn Brat"

x393wz.jpg

Alex was drawing little doodles in his notebook of the people in the class with a small grin on the edge of his face. It was unclear what it was exactly, but there was enjoyment and somehow nostalgia in drawing moronic stick figures with little speech bubbles above their heads. He had also decided that he didn't like the nickname "Old Guy" and instead focused his attention on the marbles orbiting the guy's arms.  

Guess I'm late for the fights he thought to himself as he noticed the blood on dry blood on Revolting's arm. Sighing, he decided to put way his trusty little notebook and instead try and listen in on Pissed off-kun and Revolting's conversation. "Vigilante justice used to be illegal, didn't it?" "Then some idiot tosses on a cape and hits a bank robber and everything's all hunky dory for THEM." She told Pissed-off-kun, anger flowing through her voice like a flame burning a city down to a crisp. Just from those sentences, Alex could tell she was a reeeeaaaalllhothead. He started to phase out as more thoughts clouded his head. Just imagine art class, heard they have a guy named Hitler on staff...

"Do you MIND?"

"We're havin' a CONVERSATION, ya nosy idiot."

"Huh, what?" Alex said as he faded back into reality. "Oh hey, your... I'll just call you Revolting (get it?). You see, that wasn't a conversation per se. It was more like a hate speech if anything. A really, really bad one. Like on you would here from a complaining twelve year old."

x393wz.jpg

Alex's Nicknames

Kirito Gifs

Posted Image
Posted Image

Astolfo

Astolfo

rider of black

• Resident Trap

• 4,123 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Neph
zVh9c9M.png
Rain Mirren

mMh3ba1.png

"I would say a villain is one that tries to disrupt the natural order of things. Not that this is always bad, mind you. Sometimes, you just have to disrupt the order to create a new one. Whether the general populace likes it or not.”

Rain struggled to keep a straight face.

So it’s another one of the preachy ‘create a new world’ types, eh? Well, dime a dozen. And he should work at least for business, I suppose.

Putting a smile on his face, he nodded along with Jin’s words.

“Yes, exactly. But personally, the drama can get a little… messy at times, does it not? I find pulling the strings more fun, anyhow.

Perhaps… Jin, is there any item or service you desire? I could accrue your wishes… but of course, only for an equivalent payment.”

Tilting his head slightly, an index finger on his lips, he continued.

“Don’t worry, confidentiality is… quite important. So any contracts between us two… will only be to our knowledge~”

mMh3ba1.png

Astolfo [CV: Ohkubo Rumi] - "BA-LLL-MUUU-NNN-GGG!"

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

"Ignores the rules to do what they want, huh?" she asked, causing Inu to look up at her. "See, that's funny to me, cause you seem to be talkin' 'bout all these fuckin' heroes." Inu stroked his chin as he listened to her. She actually had an interesting point. Not only that, but her blunt honestly was a nice change of pace from the silver tongued lies of hell.

"That is an interesting look on that," Inu said. "I now wonder if heroes go to hell or if their 'deeds' keep them out of eternal damnation... I guess I'll ask Satan if... when I get back to hell," He said. 

"Huh, what? Oh hey, your... I'll just call you Revolting (get it?). You see, that wasn't a conversation per se. It was more like a hate speech if anything. A really, really bad one. Like on you would here from a complaining twelve year old." a new kid had walked in, and started to run his mouth.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Inu snapped. "Don't eavesdrop on other people's conversations. Next, I'll rip out your spine and use it as a chew toy!"

"Save the act, bub." He used his force powers to bring the chair back, taking a seat from it. "I know your type - trying to get on people's good side by agreeing to what they say. Dad gets all kinds of punks like you on the daily. Although I don't know why you'd try to kiss my ass... I guess I'm just that awesome, huh?!" He chuckled to himself. "Or maybe you've heard of my father... Apparently he's big here." He sighed. "I'd ask you for your actual opinion on the matter, but I don't really give a shit what you think." His eyes lit up. "Let's have a more interesting conversation, huh? What's yer deal anyways? I mean I've basically showed you what I do with this damn chair, so what's so special about you?"

"I will like to point out I'm not trying to kiss up to you, per say," Vichear said, tapping his chin. "It's more like... I'm just not trying to make you angry. I certainly don't want anything from you, it's just I don't have a combative type power. And, also, I really did agree," He shrugged. "As for my powers, I can get info on people using these cards," He lifted up a blank card. "Would you like me to look into someone for you?"

"I don't really know much about saving the world or bending to ideals. It's a bit over my head I'm afraid." Mary laughed lightly. "I'm just a simple girl who wants to have fun. Is...bending people to your ideals fun for you? Doesn't that mean only one person can be the true villain?" Ali tapped her chin.

"Well, it's not the bending that's fun... it's when they realize that you're right, and they start doing what they're supposed to," Ali said. "I don't know why some people are so stubbron though... saying we're robbing them of free will, when all we're doing is giving them true happiness," She then thought about it. "The true villain? Hmm... I dunno. But would that matter if you're having fun doing what you want?"

“Yes, exactly. But personally, the drama can get a little… messy at times, does it not? I find pulling the strings more fun, anyhow. Perhaps… Jin, is there any item or service you desire? I could accrue your wishes… but of course, only for an equivalent payment. Don’t worry, confidentiality is… quite important. So any contracts between us two… will only be to our knowledge~”

Jin tapped his chin as he listened to Rain's words. "Yes, I do suppose you have a point. Pulling the strings would be less messy, and with my plans, things could be less messy," He then shook his head. "However, I follow the orders of our leader Hachi to the letter. I will help him make a world he desires," He rubbed his hands as he shifted in his seat. "As for your generous offer, I would like to take you up on it, but I must first run things by Tobashi and Hachi. I will ask them today, and get back to you tomorrow. Sound good?"

The Globe looked at the clock before calling out to the class. "It's almost time to switch classes, so wrap up anything you have to say. For your homework tonight... well, you have none, but please try to come to class on time tomorrow, alright?"

oXNSzB8.png

"So, I have to ask...so pardon sudden intrusion on your own personal reasons...but what's a person like you doing in a school such as this? I mean, an inventor with no latent abilities or powers in a school of uprising villains, it's quite strange." Akira gritted his teeth, but before he could answer, Arleigh added her two cents.

"Of course, what could a villain possibly do with a highly competent, yet wholly average skillset?" Arleigh remarked dryly.

"I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment!" Akira said, giving a thumbs up. He then turned to Victor, standing up and placing a foot on his desk. "That! That right there is why I'm doing this! 'You can't be a hero, you don't have powers!' 'You can't be an antihero, you're not edgy enough!' What, because I don't have powers just nullifies the fact that I can make a bomb out of bubblegum and a tin can?! The villains are more accepting of those without powers, so I came here! That's all there is to it!" He folded his arms, standing proud. 

"Wait, only bubblegum and a tin can?" Katie asked. 

"Okay, that's an exaggeration. I need a lighter to," Akira admitted. Then, something came walking into the room. A giant bird man, looking as dark as night. Akira stared at it, watching it walk into a seat. Akira stared for a few seconds before his eyes lit up with stars as he dashed over to Vix'us. "Holy crap, are you an alien? Oh jeez, that's so cool!" He said as he bounced in place. "What's your home planet like, what does your species eat? Ohohohohoh! Does being on Earth give you powers you don't have back home? Wait, hang on," He ran to the window, yelling out at the top of his lungs. "SUCK IT GARY, I WAS RIGHT, THERE IS LIFE IN SPACE! YOU OWE ME HUNDRED DOLLARS!" He then walked back to Vix'us. "Oh, sorry, I was super excited. I'm Akira. Your name is?"

05uIRqd.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

Still don't know what my line was.

• Advanced Members
  • 879 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:59 PM

4UuhTQy.png

"I will like to point out I'm not trying to kiss up to you, per say," Vichear said, tapping his chin. "It's more like... I'm just not trying to make you angry. I certainly don't want anything from you, it's just I don't have a combative type power. And, also, I really did agree," He shrugged. "As for my powers, I can get info on people using these cards," He lifted up a blank card. "Would you like me to look into someone for you?"

Randall gave the boy a doubtful look, his eyes squinting. Despite what he'd like to think, he wasn't exactly the best judge of characters. "Hmm... well, if you really do agree with me..." He clapped his hands together. "Then I guess you got a good head on your shoulders!" He grinned widely, leaning back on his chair, staring at the blank card. "So you can get information on these little cards, huh... I don't really got anyone specific in mind..." He took a look around the classroom, looking at all the other students. His eyes stopped at the red head with the electric powers. "How about electrojabroni over there?" He nudged his head towards the girl's direction. "What can you tell me about her?" However, the teacher suddenly made an announcement. Randall turned towards The Globe.

"It's almost time to switch classes, so wrap up anything you have to say. For your homework tonight... well, you have none, but please try to come to class on time tomorrow, alright?"

"No homework? Nice!" He chuckled slightly, before turning back to Vichear. "So how does this sheet work, exactly?"

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 288 posts

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn Brat"

x393wz.jpg

After Alex had finished speaking, Pissed-Off kun had decided to become... well pissed off. "Dude, what the funk?" he said, coming off pretty strong. Though, the rest of his sentence wasn't really that scary, even though it was obviously supposed to be. "Don't eavesdrop on other people's conversations. Next, I'll rip out your spine and use it as a chew toy!" "Sure you will, bud." Alex replied, sounding extremely bored. He returned to his notebook, doodling pissed-off kun as a toothless dog for the metaphor of all bark no bite. He started pondering whether or not to toy with him. It seemed best not to, as there'll probably be a better chance to embarrass Pissed-off kun than a random moment in a random class.

"It's almost time to switch classes, so wrap up anything you have to say. For your homework tonight... well, you have none, but please try to come to class on time tomorrow, alright?" The teacher announced. Alex checked his timetable for the class he should go to after this. Magic, huh? Seems interesting enough. As he started to walk out, he noticed Mr Dapper was doing something with his cards. So now he looked cool and seemed to be doing something cool. Long story short, he looked like the perfect person for Alex to become

friends with. But for that, he would have to be patient. After all, time rewards those who are patient.

x393wz.jpg

Alex's Nicknames

Kirito Gifs

Posted Image
Posted Image

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,489 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago

Kess tapped a finger on the desktop. She had long since ceased sloughing off electricity into the air around her, but one lone, small fork was trailing from her fingertip to the surface of the desk every time she drew it up in the air. Her hand had scabbed over by now as well, but she was still holding the scowl she had started the day with.

"Who cares where they go?" she demanded of Inu petulantly. "I just want them gone. Period." The face of her brother ghosted its way through her head, and her temper flared right as Alex spoke up again.

Kess brought her number of total desks thrown that day to two within a second, the desk flying over Alex (he had moved at just the right moment) and smashing against the wall, breaking into two uneven pieces that crashed to the floor. Kess was on her feet, striding towards him and shoving him to the side as she passed him, rounding around to block his way.

"You," she barked, leaning forward to shout directly into his face, "Are real lucky I'm taking it easy; I'm saving up to kick someone else's ass." She spared Patton one quick, rage-filled glare. "The hell are you, anyway, Peashooter?" she asked, reaching up to shove Alex away from her and striding towards Patton's desk, throwing her palms down on the surface. The shoulder she had used to throw both the desks gave a twinge of pain, but she ignored it. "Let me just borrow this git here for a minute," she said to Camille with false sweetness before she glared at Patton. The fact that he was looking to shoot Camille in the face didn't really register with her. "Best say your name nice and loud for the class, Peashooter. Make sure everyone here'll remember it when I polish you off." She had decided to spare the brat, for now. This one here had way more spine. He was perfect. She could take him; She KNEW it.

"Don't think you're off the hook, brat," she added, rotating her head around to look back at Alex. "As soon as I scrape this jerkoff from my boot you're next!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

KatnissGod

KatnissGod

Oh mah KuriGawd

• Gawd

• 288 posts

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn Brat"

x393wz.jpg

But Revolting just had to throw a chair over Alex's head through rage and with potential for a slow-mo. Heck, it was even cool to watch the chair dissolve into two pieces and leave a nice mark on the wall and make a painful but also kinda cool crashing sound as it hit the floor. She then proceeded to rudely rush him, shove his arm out the way with an equally rude shoulder brushing and block his way out. Rudely. "You," She started to say, with that rude mouth of her's. "Me." He quickly responded, clearly ticking off revolting even more. "Are real lucky I'm taking it easy; I'm saving up to kick someone else's ass." She took a break from speaking for a second to stare at Marble Man. She then rudely decided that Marble Man was more important than him and strode over to his desk. He then started to continue walking out when she decided to turn her rude head back at him.

"Don't think you're off the hook, brat," She barked. "As soon as I scrape this jerk off from my boot you're next!" All Alex could do was smirk. What a perfect guinea pig  Alex thought to himself. He couldn't pass up a chance to humiliate such a hot-head. But he decided that like with Pissed-off kun, there'll be better times to humiliate her. He decided to sketch another version of revolting similar to also Pissed-off kun.

x393wz.jpg

Alex's Nicknames

Kirito Gifs

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,593 posts
    Last Visit 11 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

3Q9bv2S.png

"I don't really know vampires work, but I doubt much of anything can survive without a head. I can't tell exactly what you are playing at, but if you plan to use me as some kind of buffet, you might be surprised by which one of of loses more blood in the process."

"How violent," Camille teased. "As much as I admire your straightforwardness, try not to get yourself too worked up. Stress is bad for people." With her powers having been put on proper display to her partner - much to Patton's dismay, apparently - Camille returned to her spot across from him. Although she was rather confident she could win if a fight broke out, the two were still in class, and she didn't want to get on any of the staff's bad side. They were still fully-fledged and proper villains; the type of people Camille and the other students were here to train to become. It stood to reason that if The Globe decided a fight wasn't okay and should be dealt with by force, Camille didn't think she could take him on. Even if his disposition seemed particularly unlike what she'd imagined villains to be like. She always imagined them as being more the brooding type, possibly a bit of a gun nut, with long red coats and demonic familiars.

Camille rather liked that mental image.

She was perfectly ready to start up a question related to the subject at hand, but soon a pair of hands slammed down onto Patton's desk. It was the electric girl with the delectable blood!

"Let me just borrow this git here for a minute. Best say your name nice and loud for the class, Peashooter. Make sure everyone here'll remember it when I polish you off."

Oh. This should be interesting.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,402 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:20 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

QYD3LUb.png?1

w5GTvGH.png?1

As Vix'us sat there as quietly as Vol'Thoo'Maranly possible, one of the earthlings couldn't help but shove himself into Vix'us' personal space.  

"Holy crap, are you an alien? Oh jeez, that's so cool!"  What's your home planet like, what does your species eat? Ohohohohoh! Does being on Earth give you powers you don't have back home? Wait, hang on, SUCK IT GARY, I WAS RIGHT, THERE IS LIFE IN SPACE! YOU OWE ME HUNDRED DOLLARS!  Oh, sorry, I was super excited. I'm Akira. Your name is?"

He was very...how did they say...Obnautious...no that didn't sound right.  He tried to mix it around in his head to find the word, but found no luck.  Seeing as how this human...this 'Akira'...would not leave him alone unless he was satisfied with an answer, he had no choice.  His chest expanded, and compressed, as if he was sighing, but no noise came from him.  Instead, the sigh manifested as a thought in Akira's mind, as did the words that followed.  

"Yes.  I am Extraterrestrial compared to your Eeerth."  Was his communication alright thusfar?  "No.  I do not have special abilities due to residing on Eeerth.  They are of an ancient sort, long forgotten by my own.  As for my name, it is Vix-"  He was interrupted by another voice. 

"It's almost time to switch classes, so wrap up anything you have to say. For your homework tonight... well, you have none, but please try to come to class on time tomorrow, alright?"

It was the perfect opportunity to ditch the kid.  Although he had no intentions on being early to class, seeing as he had no obligation, he still wished to be rid of this human.  

"Well, it seems we must be off to our next closses."  He rose from his chair, tall as a tree, and headed out the door as fast as he came, on his way to Mechanics.  

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users