A School of Villains [IC/Not Accepting/PG-16]

King K. Azo

QYD3LUb.png?1

w5GTvGH.png?1

Vix'us could feel it now.  Ever since he had left the History classroom, the alien could feel the weary eyes of students and other's alike on him now.  It was a perplexing position he was in.  On one hand, he wished to know the humans in their entirety.  To get a feel for how their interactions on Eerth were like, and to maybe gain a few allies to rally for his cause.  On the other hand, he found them vulgar and entirely unpleasant.  Were all human's like this.  Vix'us kept looking over his shoulder to see one student in particular over and over again.  They were hot on his trail, Like a Y'varian guthound.  It was nerve wrecking to say the least...was it a government agent come to take him away again?  No way...he was assured that this place was of the highest security.  

Just in case, Vix'us messed up the route on the way to Mechanics.  Of course, he probably would've gotten lost anyways...the school map was a bit confusing to read.  He looked over his shoulder once more, and breathed a sigh of relief.  Now he just had to make it to class on time. 

And so he did.  

He found the one in the crowd of students who had been following him with a vengeance beforehand, and took whatever seat she took, but directly behind.  He barely noticed the fact that the teacher of this class had two autonomous, mechanical golems beside him.  They must've been of his creation.  Strange...some humans seemed to possess higher intellect to that of their younger variants.  

"Welcome to Mechanics Class.  Now, in this class, you will be handling dangerous materials, so you have to sign this waiver before I can allow you to build anything. Velocity Man, if you would."

Quickly, wavers were passed among the class.  

"It's done," one of the golems stated.  

"Now, you punks better behave.  I'm Tempest Man, and you can't defeat me."  The other decided to chime in as well.  

"Tempest Man, relax,"

"Apologizes, sir,"

"They react as if the posses a living soul.  Such an accomplishment...I'm surprised human's could even get this far in the realm of the sciences."  Vix'us voice rang throughout the minds of everyone in the class.  "However, you're still light years away from the Vol'Thoo'Maranian ways."  

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zVh9c9M.png

Rain Mirren

mMh3ba1.png

”I don’t do business.”

Rain frowned. Such an immediate up-front rejection was… disappointing, to say the least. However, not everything was grim, and it seemed as if he had managed to pique Randall’s interest somewhat. With an imperious voice that reminded Rain of the brat’s father, the kid asked Rain to convene after the schoolday’s end.

Before the pink-haired boy could reply though, they were suddenly interrupted by the sound and sight of one of the earlier muscleheads - Marbleshooter - being slammed into a wall. Within literally the blink of an eye, the previously pacifistic teacher radiated a chilling murderous aura as he ground the delinquent’s head into the wall.

The desk that had been thrown was replaced back into its original location as well. With a deft flick of the hand, a knife sliced a path across the cheek of the fireheaded girl from before as well. With cold, threatening words that sounded more like statement of fact than bold bluffs, everyone dropped any idiocy that they were engaging in quickly.

As the chaos ended and the teacher dismissed everyone for second period, the golden-haired brat left before Rain could grab his attention once more.

“What am I going to do about this, I wonder… I already have a meeting with Hoshi but… well, I suppose that can wait till later that night. Perhaps meeting with Dukes first would be the better decision.”

Dusting himself off, he followed suit, heading the opposite direction for the appropriate Magic class.

Walking in, he glanced towards the front of the room. The teacher was flicking through the pages of some large tome, but with the uninterested, cold eyes of a dead fish. Picking up a piece of chalk, the teacher let go of it, some invisible force continuing to control the chalk, writing out her name on the board - Departed. With a calm voice, she both threatened and gave the first assignment of that period.

Eh, is that really it for the first day? Not that I’d fancy my chances in combat with her, but… eh, this is sorta boring…

Rain took a seat [description here]. He held the sheet up as he lazily looked over it. It was completely blank, as expected. His goals of magic?

Rev-… No… I’m not going to put that… Then…

Rain reached at a slight upwards angle with his hand. From thin air, a fountain pen popped out, landing in his palm. It was a beautifully crafted work of art, adorned by small diamonds and other precious gemstones, higlighted by rose gold inlays against a black ivory body. Rain murmured to himself,

“Nothing like writing with the essence of a few hundred thousand dollars.”

Writing one word, he stowed the pen away in the same strange manner he first got a hold of it, vanishing into thin air. Leaning back in his chair slightly, he peered towards the two doors. Perhaps if he was lucky, he’d find more potential business partners.

Any who looked upon his paper would see one simple, yet quintessential, powerful word.

Money.

mMh3ba1.png

IK1noaq.png

eapDZZi.png

"Okay, boy"

What the funk just happened? One moment he was prepared for double homicide, going on a third, but the next thing he knew, Patton's face was pressed up against what he could only assume to be the wall. A hand was gripping the back of his skull, and as it applied more pressure, he felt an audible pop in his nose, blood beginning to flow out. Was this the work of that weak-ass teacher..? He could hear the voice of the one who led the class continuing on behind him, but the tone had taken on something far more sinister. This guy wasn't as weak as he had seemed. Even so, Patton was not afraid. Far from it, actually. In his mind, gears were turning. He had no perception of the events that led to his position changing to his current spot against the wall. He would make a case for teleportation, but the reaction was simply too fast. Not to mention the projectiles he was prepared to fire seemed to had disappeared completely. The only guess Patton could make was that either his memory had been wiped, which seemed unlikely due to how suddenly everything happened, or this teacher was somehow able to stop time.

Patton prepared a counterattack, but before he could retaliate against The Globe, he realized that his previous attack expended all the ammo he had in his pockets. The funking nerd even took my bag... Patton took a breath inward through gritted teeth, before exhaling through his nose, blood splattering against the wall. Through the grip the teacher had on his head, he could feel a sudden movement, being ground further against the wall in turn. This time he felt an eyebrow split. More blood ran down his face, as he blinked rapidly to keep it out of his eye. Patton could hear him continue to drone on and on, but cared very little about the words he said. Luckily, the piece of sheet was interrupted by the bell.

Without warning, Patton was no longer pressed against the wall, and he now he tissues sticking out of his nose. That sanctimonious funk. Patton ripped the tissues out of his nose, noticing his bag resting over his shoulder as blood began pouring out again. He wouldn't accept the villain's charity. Looking forward, he saw the blonde girl he had just tried to kill. She was shaking as he walked toward him. She must be terrified. Only makes sense, I guess.

"Dear me, that was...something." The girl spoke directly toward his, staring into his eyes. Rather than nervousness, she almost seemed excited. She reached toward him, offering her hand as if she wanted him to shake it, or maybe to kiss? He had no clue what was with this girl. "You're very strong, though." This comment caught him off guard. She hardly saw a glimpse of what he was capable of. Though he wasn't sure exactly what The Globe did to stop him, the fact that there wasn't a window through the girl's chest made it pretty clear that the shot never got to land. And yet she called him strong? Was this some kind of joke? Patton knew he wouldn't be able to attack her with the teacher in the room, so instead he stared death into her, making eye contact with the entirety of his fury. And in return he saw... arousal? Gritting his teeth, he turned and stepped out the door, leaving a thin trail of blood on the floor.

eapDZZi.png

Patton made his way to he mechanics class seemingly by autopilot. All he could think about was that jabroni with the electricity, and the deviant who approached him afterward. He pushed past anyone he met in the halls, planning ahead to track down whatever class they may be in during his free period. He would raise hell to get after those two. Before he realized it, he was sitting down in his second period class, with some kind of waiver in front of his. What a load of bullshit. Anyone who thinks these people need us to sign something before putting us in dangers is funking deluded. To prove his point, Patton wiped some of the blood off of his facing, smearing it right beside the red x.

"You know," A somewhat monotone voice piped up to Patton's right. It seemed as if he had a deskmate without even detecting her presence. She seemed pretty funking boring compared to the lightning jabroni, but whatever. "If you wanted your face to appear more red, you could just apply blush." Just like that, she turned out to be a lot less boring than he expected, but that didn't mean he liked her. Slamming his left palm down on the table, he turned toward her. Between his torn sleeves, bloodied face, and murderous expression, his appearance alone would have made an average girl run home crying. Unfortunately, that was not what he was dealing with.

Patton ran his left palm over the pen that the teacher intended to be used to sign the waiver, his power picking it up swiftly. The thin piece of plastic and metal quickly ran up his arm, across his back, and steadied itself on the inside of his elbow, pointing upward toward his hand. His hand, in turn, lay flat, his arm in a gesture that almost looked as if he was asking Arleigh to hand him something, but the pen should have made it clear enough he was prepared to shoot her in the neck. "Watch your mouth, or whatever the funk is under that chunk of rubber. Besides, do you really think you should be giving fashion advice when you clearly went overboard with that stupid surgical mask trend?"

Arleigh

"Watch your mouth, or whatever the funk is under that chunk of rubber. Besides, do you really think you should be giving fashion advice when you clearly went overboard with that stupid surgical mask trend?" The cute boy had said, levitating a pen above his arm and pointing it directly at Arleigh's neck. Her eyes casually glanced down at the pend, then stared directly in Patton's. Of course, commenting on Arleigh's mask, or her sense of fashion, in such a flippant manner wasn't something that she would take very lightly.

"Now now, the red is very flattering, I am merely suggesting that one does not need to get themselves hurt to look good," Arleigh replied with a flat tone, her arm resting casually on the desk. "Of course," she continued, her eyes flashing a bright amber, her other arm on her lap ending in what appeared to be a well-sized .357 magnum revolver pointed at Patton's chest, while her other arm quietly turned into a cloud of smoke. "If that's how you prefer to make yourself look good, I would be more than happy to make you the prettiest in the school." Her remaining arm manifesting into a Berretta shotgun, pointed at the arm that levitated the pen. "It would be like a make-over party, doesn't that sound like fun?"

At the slightest suggestion that Patton was going to attack, Arleigh would strike first. Of course, the revolver's strength wasn't enough to kill, even at that range. Not that it wouldn't hurt; it would still feel like Patton was kicked hard in the chest, but the shotgun would do a bit more damage to his arm. Nothing too serious, he wouldn't lose the arm, but it definitely would not feel good. Of course, Patton did not know this.

When Devin entered the kitchen, she could see a man humming to himself, throwing away banana peels before mixing up some sort of batter. If Devin took a closer look, she could he was wearing an apron and a chef's hat. Most importantly, he had a large chin, one that gave away that he was the man from orientation, the one that managed to fool everyone into thinking he was N.Ox.

His hand was spinning rapidly as his whisked the batter, and he hummed to himself. It was obvious that despite being nothing more than a school cook, he was passionate about his job. He soon looked up, and noticed the young shapeshifter.

"Oh, hello dear," He said, placing his bowl down and leaning on the counter. "What can Robbie Rotten do for you today?" He asked. "Are you lost? Or do you need a little snack? Ask me anything!"

"They react as if the posses a living soul. Such an accomplishment...I'm surprised human's could even get this far in the realm of the sciences." Vix'us voice rang throughout the minds of everyone in the class. "However, you're still light years away from the Vol'Thoo'Maranian ways." Dr. Cagey looked up at the alien and nodded.

"Yes, that is sadly the case,"The teacher said as he looked at the alien. "My robots are the very cutting edge of what humanity can do, the pinnacle of my years of work," He gaze turned to the robots at his side, smiling like a proud parent to his children. "I would ask to exchange notes, to see if I could learn anything from your people's tech... however, I find the journey to discovery as important as the discovery itself," He mused. "I hope to teach all of you that lesson in this class,"

As Dr. Cagey finished speaking, Vix'us could hear a voice whisper to him.

"Hey, Vix," Akira asked, stars in his eyes once more. "We're in two classes together. Ain't that great?" He grinned before continuing. "What kind of tech do your people have though? To consider Dr. Cagey's work light years behind, it must be impressive... Oh speaking of light years. how many is your home world from Earth?"

"Fuc​king safety forms..." Randy said dismissively, signing the paper without properly reading it.

"You should probably read that," A boy in a purple hoodie said "This is a villain school, after all. No reading the fine print can get you in a lot of trouble," The boy didn't seem condescending or anything like that, just trying to be helpful.

As Patton and Arleigh 'interacted', a katana suddenly sliced the air in between their faces. If they looked up, they could see that a ninja-like robot hanging from the ceiling, staring down at the two.

"It would be a shame to kill two students before the lesson even began," The robot said neutrally.

"Let them be, Shinobi Man," Dr. Cagey called. "As long as they don't disrupt the class, or get blood on the equipment, they're free to do as they wish. I'm not going to force them to learn if they don't want to," The robot nodded, literally sinking into the shadows and vanishing. When the people finished their forms, Velocity Man dashed again, gathering them up. Dr. Cagey stood up, looking over the forms and over the class.

"Alright, today, I'll will be judging exactly what kind of lesson plan you'll be having," He said before snapping his fingers. In response, mechanical arms unfurled from the walls, lowering large boxes of what appeared to be metals onto each table, while the robots passed out the tools. "For the next thirty minutes, I want you to make whatever you want. Anything at all. At the end of the class, you'll present them to me. Understood?"

"And those of you... less mechanically inclined," Shinobi Man added, his head popping out the shadows of the floor before pulling himself out. "We have some kits with instructions for you to use," He explained, passing out boxes. The boxes seemed to contain rays of some sort, although what kind of weapon they were was... hard to tell. There was also a random Gundam kit in there, but it was hard to tell why it was there.

"Begin," Dr. Cagey said, sitting down at his desk.

Inu sighed as he sat in a seat directly in the front, right next to a girl that could pass as an elf. The symbol of the Disciplinary Squad was attached on her forearm, much like Jin had. Inu ignored her, however, to focus on the assignment. He knew magic existed, and he knew how to slightly protect himself from it, but hellhounds weren't particularly magically inclined, so he wouldn't be able to wield it himself. Maybe if he had a magatama necklace, he could use it in his lawyer-ing to detect lies. He looked down at his paper. soon writing,

"I wish to learn about magic so I can detect it, and counter it, in case someone tries to use it to lie to me," He wrote. He sighed and looked up, before wrinkling his nose. "The funk is that smell?" he muttered, sniffing the air.

"Does it smell like blood and sweat?" The girl next to him asked, unphased by him sniffing the air.

"No, no, that's half the school," The hellhound muttered. "This one smells, more... wrong...," He turned, the smell seemingly coming from the girl next to him. He leaned over, sniffing her a little, before his eyes widened and he recoiled away from the girl, standing up suddenly, his chair falling to the ground. "O-oh," he muttered. "That's what you are... I'm just... gonna..." He gathered his stuff, walking in a ridged manner as he headed to the other side of the room. "Move over here... out of tentacle range," He took a seat behind Mary, obviously shaken. The girl tilted her head, but said nothing else. Inu made no other noises, doing his best to not attract attention after that outburst.

3Q9bv2S.png

SH5rY3i.jpg

...ah, I know!

Camille took a pen to the paper before her, jotting down a handful of words. The answer to the assignment, at least for her, was rather obvious. She'd just wanted to think of something a bit better before writing this one down.

With the use of magic, I wish to bend others to my will, and create a world without laws or morals.

That would do. Content with her answer, Camille awaited further instruction. It wasn't long before said instruction was handed out either.

"When the lot of you are done writing your answers, just turn them in at the desk," Departed droned. "Feel free to use the rest of the period to discuss what you know about magic with one another. Any questions can be directed to me, seeing as that's my job." The lich set her book down on her desk, glancing over her class before stopping suddenly.

"Are we missing a student? I was told there would be one more of you... oh well. It isn't my problem if they don't show up."

"Oh, hello dear," He said, placing his bowl down and leaning on the counter. "What can Robbie Rotten do for you today?" He asked. "Are you lost? Or do you need a little snack? Ask me anything!"

Devin froze in her place, her jaw going slack. The shapeshifter from the opening ceremony was a lunch man? She visibly slumped slightly, because she was hoping he would be able to help her out. Maybe he still could...? She tried to compose herself, putting a soft smile on her face.

"Hello, Mr. Rotten. I'm Devin Kismet. I was very impressed by you at the opening ceremony, and I was hoping you might... have some tips for someone like me?

Leaving him no chance to respon, Devin hit her head with her fist, stuck her tongue out, and winked. From the roots to the tips, her hair turned golden. There was a sligth shimmer as the wave moved down, for visual effect, as the girl gained a new appearance. Aryan, even.

"I'm a shapeshifter, too. But... I have some trouble controlling my powers. I can only change about 30% of my body before I begin to lose control, and it can get preeeeeetty bad."

Devin whistled out of a literal 3 in place of her mouth, looking to the side, trying to act like nothing was wrong, despite the shifting making it blatant.

"But, um... if you're too busy, it's alright. I completely understand. Sorry for... wasting your time."

A weak smile and laugh escaped the girl as she turned to leave, biting her lip as her face went out of sight. "Stupid... Of course he won't want to help, this is a villain school."

As Devin turned, she would see a girl in front of her, about her height, with the same hair and eye color. In fact, the girl would be a perfect copy of Devin... If not for the massive chin of Robbie Rotten that hung there.

"Now, now, Ms. Kismet, don't be hasty," he said. "I never said I wouldn't help you, but you have a small misconception I must dispell first. You see, I am not a shapeshifter. No, I am... A master of disguise!!" He spun around, growing back to normal size and in his normal attire. "Everything you see me do, nothing more than make-up, props, and the disguising of my voice,"

He began to walk around her. "However! Do not think because I don't have powers simply means I have nothing to teach you! Any boob with enough practice can simply change their appearance," he then pointed his finger dramatically into the air. "But the art of disguise is just that, an art!"

He turned back to Devin. "You would not be the first shapeshifter I've helped to. Well, back when I was a regular teacher, I help a young confused shapeshifter become the villain he is today, The Chameleon!" Robbie seemed proud of that, and why wouldn't he? The Chameleon was a famous thief, one that had still alluded the police and heroes to this day. "So, I would be glad to help you. I only ask for one thing in return," he looked down at Devin. "If you help me prepare the lunch for the school, I will teach you all I can during and after the preparations," he held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?"

"Now, now, Ms. Kismet, don't be hasty. I never said I wouldn't help you, but you have a small misconception I must dispell first. "

Devin was shocked to see an almost perfect copy of her current form appear before her. The chin was still there, which was a hitch in the shifting, but it was otehrwise spot on.

"You see, I am not a shapeshifter. No, I am... A master of disguise!!" He spun around, growing back to normal size and in his normal attire. "Everything you see me do, nothing more than make-up, props, and the disguising of my voice. However! Do not think because I don't have powers simply means I have nothing to teach you! Any boob with enough practice can simply change their appearance, but the art of disguise is just that, an art!" 

He returned to normal, leaving Devin in a mix of awe and confusion. He could do this much without shapeshifting? This wouldn't help her master her power any more, but it could help her with understanding her disguises, and maybe her tendency to break character. Her eyes widened as he namedropped the Chameleon. A notorious thief who had managed to use his shapeshifting to make a killing. He was probably living rather comfortably. It sounded... nice.

"So, I would be glad to help you. I only ask for one thing in return. If you help me prepare the lunch for the school, I will teach you all I can during and after the preparations," he held his hand out. "Do we have a deal?" 

Devin lit up, showing a genuine, wide, white-toothed smile as she happily shook Robbie's hand with both of her own, eyes literally shimmering with excitement. 

"Of course! I don't know a ton about cooking, but I've always been curious..."

Devin took a deep breath and clapped her hands together dramatically. With a small force expelling her clothing, it formed an apron in the front and around her neck. Part of her hair became a chef hat that matched Robbie's. She nodded enthusiastically, striking a pose, the tips of the fingers on her right hand turned into utensils, from a fork to a whisk.

"What's first, coach? The veggies? The meat? The sweets?"

She headed towards the pot to see what was inside, but managed to step on a banana peel.

"U-uwaaah!"

Before she hit the ground, a part of her body stabbed through her clothing, hard as stone, propping her up. She brought herself back to her feet, holding a hand to her head as her body returned to normal, and her damaged clothing mended itself.

"Ah, sorry..." She wobbled slightly, "Little too much shifting, little too quickly."

ubSAQCf.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

"However, you're still light years away from the Vol'Thoo'Maranian ways."

This comment had Victor perk his head up, turning to see Vix once more in the same class. Of course, he was puzzled that a creature of this type of sentience would be in a mechanics class, but the way he thought...it was probably to find out the specifics of what the human race was capable.

"Yes, that is sadly the case. My robots are the very cutting edge of what humanity can do, the pinnacle of my years of work. I would ask to exchange notes, to see if I could learn anything from your people's tech... however, I find the journey to discovery as important as the discovery itself. I hope to teach all of you that lesson in this class."

Dr. Cagey, forever one of the humblest scientists there is. he thought, smiling some. Though before anything else, Victor noticed a ninja-esque robotic creation appeared to break up a little "conversation" between Arleigh and another student. Oddly enough, he had to chuckle to himself to see Vix, Arleigh, and even Akira in the same class.

Shinobi Man, Velocity Man, and Tempest Man...these seemed like true creations befitting of someone of Cagey's intellect. It's a wonder that he was quite renown in the community of technology and sciences. Nevertheless, once Victor finished rereading the waiver, he held up his paper, before seeing it vanish from his hand, most likely thanks to Velocity Man. With a satisfied smile on his face, Victor watched to see what Cagey would do next.

"Alright, today, I'll will be judging exactly what kind of lesson plan you'll be having. For the next thirty minutes, I want you to make whatever you want. Anything at all. At the end of the class, you'll present them to me. Understood?"

"And those of you... less mechanically inclined. We have some kits with instructions for you to use."

Victor was now grinning from ear to ear now. It was the type of class he hoped he had. Of course, things would be a bit difficult as most of this was just metals and the like. He couldn't just rely on his powers as a Technopath. Well, except for the electric tools. But he sat there, pondering what to do first. That's when he noticed something odd...the boxes that Shinobi Man handed out...it had a Gundam Gunpla model kit in it. The one he had, was of course the Kamiki Burning Gundam model.

-BGM-

McCoy...you're a damn genius! Victor thought with a smirk. He took out the model kit and began to remove the pieces from the box. Taking his glasses back out, he put them on and instantly began to read the instruction manual on how to properly assemble the Gunpla. Seems this will mainly be plastic...at least, if a NORMAL person assembles this model. However...they didn't take into account what would occur if a villain in training built it. he thought, as he took the blowtorch and simply touched it.

He thanked Cagey silently that this class had electronic blowtorches. Unfortunately, he hoped...key word was "hope" that they didn't mind that the blow torch would end up being disassembled. After touching the blowtorch, Victor only thought one thing: disengage. Once he thought this, the blowtorch began to disassemble itself piece by piece. Excellent...the source of the fire may actually assist in making this Gunpla truly release fire. he thought, smirking as he touched the electronic saw and had it begin to cut off pieces of metal.

Victor knew what he was wanting to do...and he intended to make it happen. After all, he HAD to make a good impression.

QYD3LUb.png?1

w5GTvGH.png?1

"I would ask to exchange notes, to see if I could learn anything from your people's tech... however, I find the journey to discovery as important as the discovery itself.  I hope to teach all of you that lesson in this class."

Vix'us wished he had said nothing at this point.  It's not like all Vol'thoo'maranian's were scientists...and he had just entered his secondary schooling as well.  He wasn't a genius in any sense of the word.  He just wished to be known as the superior to humans.  This man would probably boast more intelligence than Vix'us in terms of robotics...but could he fly a ship capable of travelling stars in an instant!  That's where Vix'us could probably stump this Teetcher.

"Hey, Vix,  We're in two classes together. Ain't that great?  What kind of tech do your people have though? To consider Dr. Cagey's work light years behind, it must be impressive... Oh speaking of light years. how many is your home world from Earth?"

The Eerth gnat was back at it again, proving to be the human thorn in his side.  It was as if the creature wished to be attached to him at all times.  

"Yes.  Vol'thoo'maranian Tech is quite advanced.  So much so that I haven't the inkling of how to replicate it...or tell you how it works.  Your human brain couldn't possibly perceive such intellect.  And according to my travel logs in my crashed vessel, it seems as if we're in the range of 50 light years from each other...relatively close in all honesty.  Although, those estimates must be skewed due to...I suppose...the crash.  My data is off."  

"Fuc​king safety forms..."

Vix'us turned his attention to his own safety form, and started to sweat nervously as it asked him for his signature.  He couldn't right it in Vol Runes...no one on Eerth could read those as of yet.  As steadily as he could, he tried to replicate his name, translating it into English.  It was sloppy, but he was told that most signatures weren't very fancy in the first place, while filling out his villain entry forms.  The next thing he knew, the autonomous golems from before were now passing out simple, primitive tools.  They were tools that even he, as ignorant as he was of his own people's technology of, had a firm mastery over.

"For the next thirty minutes, I want you to make whatever you want. Anything at all. At the end of the class, you'll present them to me. Understood?"

Vix'us thought for a moment, before realizing he could simply improvise by making a part of his ship that he was made to know in and out.  Without much time, he started to grab all sorts of metal's and conductive materials.  He used his vol'fire to nicely shape some of the metal, and heat it to bend it according to his will.  He would surely blow the rest of these insignificant human spawn out of the water.  

4UuhTQy.png

"You should probably read that," Randall turned, greeted by a boy in a purple hoodie. "This is a villain school, after all. No reading the fine print can get you in a lot of trouble," The kid didn't have a hostile tone to him, instead sounding genuinely concerned about Randall's reckless disregard of the sheet of paper in front of him. Intent or not, the kid was being annoying.

"You should probably mind your own damn business." He responded with a slight mocking tone, leaning back on his chair. "This is a villain school, after all. You might find yourself six feet under if you fu​ck with the wrong people." He grinned menacingly at him, cracking his knuckles. His attention was drawn away from the purple hooded boy by a familiar voice. Turning his head towards his other class mates, he saw Patton and some type of gun girl aiming their weapons are each other. A shadowy figure managed to break the two apart. "What is it with this a​sshole and getting into fights! It's a fuc​king school, not an arena" He shook his head, turning back to the boy he planned on making mincemeat out of. "You still here? Scram!"

As he told the boy off, he felt a rush of wind in front of his desk. His slip had disappeared, having been taken by the blur zooming around the classroom. In front of the class appeared the fast robot again, holding a stack of papers. "Alright, today, I'll will be judging exactly what kind of lesson plan you'll be having," He said before snapping his fingers. In response, mechanical arms unfurled from the walls, lowering large boxes of what appeared to be metals onto each table, while the robots passed out the tools. "For the next thirty minutes, I want you to make whatever you want. Anything at all. At the end of the class, you'll present them to me. Understood?"

"And those of you... less mechanically inclined," Shinobi Man added, his head popping out the shadows of the floor before pulling himself out. "We have some kits with instructions for you to use," He explained, passing out boxes. The boxes seemed to contain rays of some sort, although what kind of weapon they were was... hard to tell. There was also a random Gundam kit in there.

"Begin," Dr. Cagey said, sitting down at his desk. Randall scowled, looking at what seemed like a pile of garbage and tools that had been planted in front of him. How was he suppose to build something out of this scrap metal? He turned to the other box that had been laid out. While it would probably be better if he did something with that pile, the ninja's comment of it being for those 'less mechanically inclined' made his stomach turn. He send the box with the rays flying to the side with an invisible force before returning his gaze back at the box with the scrap metal. He took a deep breath, thinking of what he wanted to do. He wasn't a stranger to working with crafts, although it definitely wasn't his strong suit. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

"This'll work." He muttered excitedly, digging into the pile. He took out some pieces of scrap metal and tools, before starting his project. He held a metal rod between his hands, glaring at it. Suddenly, as if someone had struck it, the rod violently split into 2 pieces. Randall grinned wildly as he wildly continued to work.

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn Brat"

x393wz.jpg

When the lot of you are done writing your answers, just turn them in at the desk," Departed told the class, dully. "Feel free to use the rest of the period to discuss what you know about magic with one another. Any questions can be directed to me, seeing as that's my job." Alex did one last check of his simple list before walking up to Departed and gave in his paper. Before he went, he asked her a question. 

"So what can you do with magic? I mean, a centuries old lich (whatever that is) has to have some kind of tricks up her sleeve." 

After her answer, he decided he had no other choice other than to partner up with somebody. After a careful assessment of the class (purely on looks) he decided that the person that would be the least of a nuisance to him would be a small, innocent looking blonde girl. He casually walked other to her and took a seat in the desk next to her, sitting on the chair with the back facing forwards.

"Heyo blondey. You seemed to be the easiest to talk to, so here I am. Anyway,  I know a lot about magic, half from my parents drilling it and other things into my mind since birth and the other being it's my power. But I don't care enough to talk about it, so how about you start?"

x393wz.jpg

Kess leered out of the corner of her eye as Alex started talking. The idiot got on her damn nerves, and the girl he was talking to wasn't much better. They couldn't mind their own business, either of them. It disconcerted Kess. Why were none of them afraid of her? Why were they all so frustratingly blase about her when she clearly was capable of kicking their asses? 

She balled her fists up on her desktop. It was these damn teachers, she was sure of it. How were they supposed to be afraid of her when maniacs like Nox and The Globe were daily figures in their lives, who were perfectly willing and capable of death threats? Threats wouldn't work; She'd have to PROVE that she was capable of being better than they were.

She took her paper, stalking up to the teacher's desk, slapping it down and leaning forward, flicking her eyes behind her to make sure nobody was listening. "Hey, um... Teach," she decided awkwardly. "My cuz' suggested I be here... What exactly am I gonna be able to do here? I can't do magic... How can you teach me to FIGHT it?"

zVh9c9M.png

Rain Mirren

mMh3ba1.png

Rain silently observed the room, gazing upon his peers. For some reason, the fireheaded self-proclaimed being from Hell had reacted with fear and shock to… another Disciplinary Council member? Other than the elf-esque long ears however, he couldn’t see what was the slightest bit unusual about her. Listening in, he heard some bit about tentacles from the man’s outburst.

Hmm…

Thankfully, the teacher fixed the boring lack of tasks shortly afterwards. Walking across nonchalantly, Rain dropped his slip of paper before making his way back to his seat. The next instructions were to discuss what each knew about magic to another. None of the students particularly seemed interesting or worth the time to approach though. From the sights of it though, the redhead with an equally hot temper had just confronted the teacher. Unfortunately, due to her having whispered her words, Rain couldn’t particularly pick up on the words, but from her body language, it was clear she wasn’t Happy Dandy.

Rain cocked his head, debating if it would be interesting to interfere. A sly smile crept across his face as a plan began to formulate. Waving with a bright, plastered-on grin, he called out to her in an equally cheery, singsong tone.

“Hey hey hey, redhead brat with tits. I know you’re a musclehead with as much capability for extended mental thought as a potato, but at least try to act a little civilized? Your behavior till now has been so distasteful, after all. Perhaps you need another knife scar across your face~♪”

From what he had seen so far, the brat’s powers were self-empowerment of the body and creation of electricity. With her attitude and her rash behaviors though, he was definitely willing to bet a pretty penny she’d go for raw power over pure aim, whether it’s lightning or fists or something thrown. And lucky for him, that was definitely within the range he could handle, especially with the provocative bait he had just laid out.

Hm hm hm~♪ Redhead brat going nuclear in 3… 2…

mMh3ba1.png

Mary went over to hand in her paper once she was sure her answer was sufficient, hurrying to deposit it and move on to give Kess her time to speak with the teacher. Though she did give the girl a friendly smile and nod as she backed away towards her seat.

Just in time for someone to come and speak with her. She had a moment of excitement as he did. Someone actually coming up to interact with her! Intentionally! On their own volition! How lovely!

"Heyo blondey. You seemed to be the easiest to talk to, so here I am. Anyway,  I know a lot about magic, half from my parents drilling it and other things into my mind since birth and the other being it's my power. But I don't care enough to talk about it, so how about you start?"

"I am glad you think so." She responded to the statement she was easy to talk to first. "And that sounds wonderful, learning from your parents? You're quite lucky to have that." Mary paused, watching this boy with curiosity. He seemed small. Fragile. That wasn't as exciting as some others, Mary found she preferred more height, however someone smaller might be good for...practice.

"Oh I apologize I seemed to have spaced out for a moment." She let out a sweet giggle, having just caught herself staring at the boy for several uncomfortable moments. "It's sort of embarrassing but I don't really know much about magic. I only learned it on my own not long ago and haven't had much chance to really get into it. Perhaps...sometime we could practice our magic on each other? To get a feel for it." She shifted in her seat, trying to contain her nervous excitement.

Overhearing Rain's words her eyes briefly flicked over towards the girl. "Everyone here is so confrontational...Perhaps they need to relieve some stress." Mary muttered, more to herself, but still loud enough to be heard by those nearest.

SH5rY3i.jpg

"So what can you do with magic? I mean, a centuries old lich (whatever that is) has to have some kind of tricks up her sleeve."

"There is much I can do. That is why I was chosen to be this school's magic teacher." As if to make her point clear, Departed's cold, bony hand reached for the tome resting on her desk, flipping it open with a flick of the wrist to a random page. She imagined the boy asking about what she was capable of couldn't make out the runes inked across the page, or the purpose of the sigils and magical circles drawn within. "This is one of my research notebooks on summoning magic. This tome in particular details necromancy, and the process of turning oneself into a lich. And before you ask, no, you may not borrow it." As the red-haired boy went off to interact with other students, Departed was approached by another student. Another redhead. A girl.

"Hey, um... Teach. My cuz' suggested I be here... What exactly am I gonna be able to do here? I can't do magic... How can you teach me to FIGHT it?"

"Even a sufficiently-trained earthworm can fight magic," Departed droned in response, glancing over the rest of the class before returning her gaze to the red-haired girl. "A human - even one incapable of magic - can defend themselves against magic perfectly well if they know how to go about it. Hampering it, countering it, and even negating it, will all be in the realm of possibility for you by the time our time as teacher and student are over."

Out the corner of her eye, Departed spotted yet another red-haired student - definitely undead; she'd know one at a glance no matter how they carried themselves - slip a sheet of paper onto her desk before returning to the seat she'd claimed at the start of class. No questions from that one it seemed.

"Of course! I don't know a ton about cooking, but I've always been curious...," Robbie watched Devin morph her body into a wide variety of kitchen tools, an apron and hate forming. "What's first, coach? The veggies? The meat? The sweets?" She headed towards the pot to see what was inside, but managed to step on a banana peel. "U-uwaaah!"

Robbie facepalmed. He watched and remember what was the deal. He had to make sure Devin didn't slip and slide on those banana peels! How did he forget However, she managed to use her shifting to save herself. She was wobbling when she got back up, however. "Ah, sorry... Little too much shifting, little too quickly."

"It's alright. Do not push yourself!" Robbie said. "For now, if you want to help me, pick up these banana peels! I will admit I went overboard with them, but banana pudding is a great first day gift!" He rubbed his massive chin. "Afterwards, please wash your hands before you work with the food. Being villains doesn't mean we're unsanitary!" With that, he began to go back to preparing the food. As they worked though, Robbie continued to talk. "So my student, I must say you are most impressive with your shifting. It's been a while since I've seen someone with such skill. Which is why I must know! Why do you want to be a villain? What is your goal?" 

Inu sighed to himself as he let himself settle down. He was out of tentacle range, he was fine. And besides her, there was nothing he had to worry about... nothing at---

“Hey hey hey, redhead brat with tits. I know you’re a musclehead with as much capability for extended mental thought as a potato, but at least try to act a little civilized? Your behavior till now has been so distasteful, after all. Perhaps you need another knife scar across your face~♪”

Inu buried his face in his hands, groaning loudly. "I want to go home...," he whined in his head. 

"Yes.  Vol'thoo'maranian Tech is quite advanced.  So much so that I haven't the inkling of how to replicate it...or tell you how it works.  Your human brain couldn't possibly perceive such intellect.  And according to my travel logs in my crashed vessel, it seems as if we're in the range of 50 light years from each other...relatively close in all honesty.  Although, those estimates must be skewed due to...I suppose...the crash.  My data is off." 

"Man, that just makes me want to get my hands on some of that tech," Akira muttered. "Sounds like a great challenge...," He looked over to see Vix'us starting to work. Being a tinker himself, he decided to be respectful and give the alien space, so he moved to the other side of the table. He had to admit, he had to figure out what he wanted to make. There was so many possibilities and not enough time. Looking around the class, he then Victor making... a robot? Oh, if he wanted to impress Dr. Cagey with a robot, he would have to one up him then!

Meanwhile

"You should probably mind your own damn business. This is a villain school, after all. You might find yourself six feet under if you fu​ck with the wrong people." Randall grinned menacingly at hthe boy next to him, cracking his knuckles. He was distracted by the voices of other students, before he turned back to see the boy still there. You still here? Scram!"

The boy didn't scram, however. He waited quietly, waited until fifteen minutes into the class, watching whatever it was Randall was making. Then suddenly, and without warning, the boy reached out and placed his hand on the object. A purple flame ignited in his hand, and the project Randall was working on, the one that he needed done by the end of class, went up in smoke, the heat of the flames incinerating the object and turning it into ashes. If Randall looked up to confront the boy, he would notice two large red eyes underneath his right eye, both looking demonic and hungrily at Randall.

"ṉεχτ τïṃε, ώατсh ώhø ÿøυ ρɾøṿøќε, ώhεlρ. τhïṡ ïṡ α ṿïllαïṉ ṡсhøøl, αƒτεɾ αll. ÿøυ ṃïģhτ ƒïṉḋ ÿøυɾṡεlƒ ṡïχ ƒεετ υṉḋεɾ ïƒ ÿøυ ƒυ​сќ ώïτh τhε ώɾøṉģ ρεøρlε," He mocked, his voice having gone from a kind tone to one that sounded demonic in nature.

Dr. Cagey looked up from his spot and looked at his robots, who got ready to intervene.

"You only have 15 minutes left," He stated, as if to remind the angry students they needed to work.

4UuhTQy.png

Randall hadn't noted the kid at all, focused deeply on his work. Which was coming out to be pretty damn bad, looking more like a mismatch of metal mashed together than anything cohesive. As he continued to work, he became more and more frustrated. He would occasionally glance at the box he had pushed aside, thinking about how much easier it would of been to just do something from there. However, his pride would not allow him to do so. Instead, he kept mashing things together.

Eventually he did get something that resembled an object - he had managed to make a rather messy looking gauntlet. While it did look like something straight out of mad max, Randall actually thought the chaotic feel of the object was pretty damn cool. For a second, he held it in front of him semi proudly. And then it got turned to ash. Randall slowly turned his head to see that the kid was still there although he was a lot uglier than he remembered. "ṉεχτ τïṃε, ώατсh ώhø ÿøυ ρɾøṿøќε, ώhεlρ. τhïṡ ïṡ α ṿïllαïṉ ṡсhøøl, αƒτεɾ αll. ÿøυ ṃïģhτ ƒïṉḋ ÿøυɾṡεlƒ ṡïχ ƒεετ υṉḋεɾ ïƒ ÿøυ ƒυ​сќ ώïτh τhε ώɾøṉģ ρεøρlε," The demonic voice mocked him, repeating Randall's words to him. Randall stared directly into the top row of eyes, rage burning in his glare.

The boy would feel a sudden rush of force strong enough to sending him flying backwards, setting him into a crash course for the wall or another student, whichever was closest. Randall stood up, shaking in rage. "AND JUST WHO IN THE FLYING FU​CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" He roared, taking a step towards where the kid had gone flying. As he did, the tiles beneath his foot cracked from the sheer force. His breathing started getting heavier, a strand of sweat appearing on his face. "I'M GOING TO MAKE THAT UGLY MUG OF YOURS CAVE INWARD!" He bend his knees and clenched his fists, preparing to launch himself towards where the other boy was left. He didn't hear what the teacher had said, nor did he hear anything else. The only thing going through his mind was rage and blood lust.

"It's alright. Do not push yourself!" Robbie said. "For now, if you want to help me, pick up these banana peels! I will admit I went overboard with them, but banana pudding is a great first day gift!"

"Oh, that's the dessert? It's a bit plain, but..." Devin stretched as her sense of balance returned, "Sometimes plain is nice."

With quick transformations of her fingers spearing the peels scattered about, Devin had the peels cleaned up in just a few seconds. She knew she shouldn't push herself, like Robbie said, but it was just too convenient.

Robbie rubbed his massive chin as she chucked the skins into the trash. "Afterwards, please wash your hands before you work with the food. Being villains doesn't mean we're unsanitary!"

Devin looked at her hands, feeling a bit sheepish. She walked over to the sink as Robbie returned to his work, gently massaging her hands with the soap. She quickly washed them. Robbie looking away as he worked. As she dried her hands, somesteak knives on the counter caught Devin's eye. There had already been fights breaking out, and revealing her power to her classmates seemed like a poor idea... So it was time for a compromise. Devin placed the base of her hand against the hilt of the first. her arm quickly slurping it up, only to repeat with five more of them. Inside of her stomach, the knives sat, in a hardened pouch, ready for retrieval.

Devin shuddered from the contuinued shifting, wobbling slightly for a moment as Robbie began speaking again. She flinched, scared that she was caught.

"So my student, I must say you are most impressive with your shifting. It's been a while since I've seen someone with such skill. Which is why I must know! Why do you want to be a villain? What is your goal?" 

Devin froze. This was even worse than being caught taking the knives. She had been able to tell  Eva a half-truth, but the zombie girl was a bit... slow, from what Devin could gather. The shifter bit her lip and chuckled softly, knowing that it was still the best shot she had. And if she was caught, that was that.

"Villains are bosses, like in a video game. When a villain becomes too powerful, too dominant, too notable, heroes rise up to defeat them... They encourage the growth of humanity and everyone else on the planet. And I want to be part of that growth. Everyone has to lose eventually, be they hero, villain, or neither. That's life. So, may as well force that growth with my own hands... or claws, or weapons, or... you know what I mean. Be the change you want to happen, eh?"

ubSAQCf.jpg?1

iU8EggM.png

Victor was in his zone right now. The whole scenario and ordeal regarding the individual, Randall and another, were just white noise to him right now. Right now, all that mattered was getting his work done on this model. So far, it was going good. The internal side of the mechanism was created via the blowtorch that he dismantled and it was intricately weaved into the inner workings of the model. Plastic pieces each fitted and reinforced with the metal pieces, to which he was currently sauntering.

Alright, so far it's looking good. Victor thought, putting the sauntering iron down and lifting the safety goggles from his face. Now things will get interesting with this mechanism's time to shine. However...there is something I need to know.

Turning his head to scan the room for a moment, he tried his best to find Shinobi Man. There was something he wanted to know that might actually help give his project here the edge it needed to be 100% useful in the field.

"Shinobi Man! I have a question for you." Victor said, finally finding the ninja robot.

"What is it?"

"I hope its not too personal of a question." he prefaced. "But the way you entered the room earlier, how did you do that? Was it a type of camouflage paint that was built into your design or was it reflective mirrors?" Victor motioned to the Gunpla model he was currently working on. "I want to try and implement that type of style in this."

"No, it's nothing like that. It's an advanced piece of technology that allows me to access a dimension parallel to ours, but not at the same time."

"Ahhh...I see." Victor nodded, shrugging. "Well if that's the case, I suppose I'll keep the stealth outfitting for the model for a later date. Thank you, Shinobi Man." he said, giving a quick bow, before returning to finishing the work on his robot. An advanced piece of technology, huh? That sounds pretty amazing. he thought, smiling all the while.

pYjXyiE.jpg?1

"Damn brat"

x393wz.jpg

"I am glad you think so." she started in response to Alex's comment on the topic of her being easiest to talk to."And that sounds wonderful, learning from your parents? You're quite lucky to have that." 

"Trust me, after the first decade of your life it starts getting tiring." She then began staring at him, for around 10 seconds. In the first 2, Alex could tell she was analyzing him. He had never really took her for a thinker. But I guess you can't exactly judge a book by their cover. "Are you alrigh-" "Oh I apologize I seemed to have spaced out for a moment." She responded, cutting Alex off. She let out a small giggle before continuing. "It's sort of embarrassing but I don't really know much about magic. I only learned it on my own not long ago and haven't had much chance to really get into it. Perhaps...sometime we could practice our magic on each other? To get a feel for it." Her eyes quickly shifted to the pink haired girl who at the moment was speaking to red head who liked to spew electricity from her body.

"Everyone here is so confrontational...Perhaps they need to relieve some stress." 

"Don't see why not. I could use a more intelligent target for my tricks." Alex shrugged. He was, however, curious about what kind of magic she'd be trying on him. Guess he'd have to find out. Since she's a newbie, if she tries anything damaging he should be able to dodge it. 

"So, when do we start?"

x393wz.jpg

Mary wouldn't show it but she was feeling nervous as to what Alex's response would be. She had never asked someone to do something with her before and she wasn't sure if she handled it correctly. What if he thought it was too soon? Should she had played it cool after all? But how could she play it cool when she was finally making friends!

"Don't see why not. I could use a more intelligent target for my tricks."

Mary's heart sang and her face lit up with joy. She wasn't sure what kind of tricks he was talking about but he wanted to actually do something with her and that was enough for the young girl.

"So, when do we start?"

"Oh, so eager, I'm not sure..." She blushed a bit, embarrassed. "I-I wouldn't want to do this where everyone could see, that would be far too much. Perhaps we could meet somewhere after school?"

IK1noaq.png

eapDZZi.png

"Now now, the red is very flattering, I am merely suggesting that one does not need to get themselves hurt to look good," This girl had no idea who she was dealing with. Did she think these injuries were some kind of joke? "Of course, If that's how you prefer to make yourself look good, I would be more than happy to make you the prettiest in the school." As she continued speaking in that grating monotone she used, her hand miraculously turned into a gun. Patton wasn't too familiar with firearms, as he always felt them to be useless, but from what he could tell, it was some kind of revolver. Her other arm changed as well, itself becoming a longer gun, and from the wide bore he could only assume it to be some kind of shotgun. "It would be like a make-over party, doesn't that sound like fun?" She stared directly at him, prepared to shoot him in two different spots. Patton knew he would be able to hit her before she did him, but pulling the proverbial trigger in this situation would likely result in mutually assured destruction. He had nothing against the concept, but there were others he would prefer to fight over this one, and getting shot now would make that difficult. Not to mention what happened last time he tried to attack another student.

Though the robot known as 'Shinobi Man' lurked above him, Patton paid it very little mind. Instead, he stared into this boring girl's eyes, as neither of them seemed willing to drop their guard. This kind of stand-off was difficult to proceed. If he attacked first, he would risk retaliation. If he stood down, he would be an easy target for little miss Apocalypse Oakley. As the other students began work on their own mechanical projects, he glared at human gun cabinet, replacing physical violence with an expression of utter ferocity. "You just made the list of people I'm going to kill, GoldenEye." Gritting his teeth, he stared at her for even longer. Class progressed around them regardless of the impending conflict, and for fifteen minutes Patton remained perfectly still, becoming increasingly infuriated by just how bored this girl seemed to be with the situation. Though only a quarter of an hour truly went by, it felt as if the wait lasted a full ten days.

Letting out an involuntary growl, Patton turned his arm ever so slightly, but deliberately enough for Arleigh to notice, before firing the pen with all the force his power could muster. Though it didn't impact the girl, it ever so slightly grazed her gas mask, leaving a scuff on it as it implanted itself into the ceiling. "Don't consider this good will, jabroni." Patton turned away from her, now looking at the class as a whole. From what he could tell, everyone was putting together contraptions for... whatever reason. In any case, this was absolutely something he could do. Casting away the bored arsenal from his attention, he faced the bins of various parts that had been placed on his table. Though the other students had plenty of a head start on him, he was more than capable of making up for lost time. Waving his leftover the boxes, small parts were pulled from the disorganized piles, whirring around his wrists and up his arm, around his back to reach his right palm, where he used his power to piece them together with alarming speed.

He knew exactly what he was making, and he was making it fast.

Arleigh

Above Patton and Arleigh, a ninja robot hung from the ceiling, threatening to intervene, however the teacher had ordered it to stand down and let the two of them be. Arleigh and Patton sat there for 15 minutes, Arleigh being acutely aware of any sort of movements that Patton was going to make, and ready to respond accordingly. Over the course of that time, Patton stared into Arleigh's unwavering expression, his own slowly being twisted into a steadily more angry expression. I think he likes me, Arleigh thought to herself matter-of-factually as the stand-down continued.

"You just made the list of people I'm going to kill, GoldenEye," Patton growled through gritted teeth.

He definitely likes me, Arleigh thought to herself, opting not to respond. Around the class, they were tasked with building some sort of contraption and Arleigh's mind was already being filled with various ideas for different things she could build with what time she had access to. Midway through her thought, Patton finally began to move slightly, and before Arleigh decided to shoot him, she noticed the direction he shifted, and the pen flew past her face, grazing her mask and lodging in the ceiling.

"Don't consider this good will, jabroni," The pretty boy threatened before stalking off.

"He's cute," Arleigh said to herself, looking away towards the source of some very loud shouting elsewhere in the classroom; another boy who was attacking another student in a fit of pure rage. "He is also cute."

But, there were more important tasks at hand. Arleigh was quick to run off towards whatever equipment the school had on-hand for fire-arms, her mind already full of ideas for what she was going to make. She didn't have time to machine-shop an entire gun for herself, but she had an idea of what she wanted to make.

Archived