Smear

Smear

i z u m i

• Moderators
  • 12,124 posts
ohXWTM7.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24e58da5e960b981db89e320da097e2968741296

~+~ Avatar Archive | GYFTS FOR ME!!!! | Three Minutes Clapping | CGC | Team Samurai ~+~

"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

Holy Cow

Holy Cow

A Wistful Breeze; A Lingering Melody

• S.S. Showdown
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,142 posts
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

I think I need the original art for this one

OH MY GOSH IT HAS BEEN A THOUSAND YEARS

I love the way the hair color stands out. And the dark...things contrast pretty well with it. Though I find it a bit hard to tell what the focus is here a bit. The lines on the left are really distracting. Especially since they go off to the side like that.

Posted Image

Smear

Smear

i z u m i

• Moderators
  • 12,124 posts

I think I need the original art for this one

OH MY GOSH IT HAS BEEN A THOUSAND YEARS

I love the way the hair color stands out. And the dark...things contrast pretty well with it. Though I find it a bit hard to tell what the focus is here a bit. The lines on the left are really distracting. Especially since they go off to the side like that.

U8uYUFU.png
something like this you mean?

also this is the render lmao

~+~ Avatar Archive | GYFTS FOR ME!!!! | Three Minutes Clapping | CGC | Team Samurai ~+~

"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go."

Darj

Darj

Brightest Way

• Hallohallo
  • 5,790 posts

I really like it. The glowing colors and the contrast between them and the dark background and elements... it looks really cool. I still prefer the first version.

Posted Image

— Don’t forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
— As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Stand

Posted ImagePosted Image
Credits: cat6757(dA) - Neko-Slay(dA)

Cauchemar

Cauchemar

Watermelon Man

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Nice.

Still, I'm not a fan of these lines at the background as they mess with the depth you intended to create. And in v2, they dont look good blurred, and they still add some kind of weird flat feeling. Plus the flow seems too simple because of them.

I suggest you to try to blur only some parts of these lines and to have them with a non-regular width, so we can imagine some kind of perspective, or if this doesn't work, to simply get rid of them (and add smth else instead).

1463140550-000.png

kHfigLd.png

Thanks Dae

Thanks Tormented

Lord CowCow

Lord CowCow

cowstuff

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,354 posts
  • Alias:Dae
  • Spouse:Catman

Fuck, this is boring too look at. There is nothing that makes it stand out and want me to keep looking at it. You're missing a wow factor. It just looks like you're working on your basics. You have always had them down and a refresher is boring to look at, it doesn't help but to rekindle what you have learned. No one wants to see someone get on a bike after 5 years. When they ride a bike the 100th time after just getting back on it, they get faster and better.

Make this stand out in some way. Push what you already know to make me want to look at this. This is just a smudging piece, where flow is infinitely more meaningful. You're not stressing any lines. You're no emphasizing any piece. You could have this piece without the render, it wouldn't change that impact this piece has one me. Add to this piece, make the viewer do what you want it to do by defining other aspects, not just putting them in and simply trying to make a piece of art. This is pretty boring.

Posted Image

Smear

Smear

i z u m i

• Moderators
  • 12,124 posts

Fuck, this is boring too look at. There is nothing that makes it stand out and want me to keep looking at it. You're missing a wow factor. It just looks like you're working on your basics. You have always had them down and a refresher is boring to look at, it doesn't help but to rekindle what you have learned. No one wants to see someone get on a bike after 5 years. When they ride a bike the 100th time after just getting back on it, they get faster and better.

Make this stand out in some way. Push what you already know to make me want to look at this. This is just a smudging piece, where flow is infinitely more meaningful. You're not stressing any lines. You're no emphasizing any piece. You could have this piece without the render, it wouldn't change that impact this piece has one me. Add to this piece, make the viewer do what you want it to do by defining other aspects, not just putting them in and simply trying to make a piece of art. This is pretty boring.

yo this is some fucking good cnc

btw this literally is a refresher piece to rekindle what i've learned lmao

Madsen

Madsen

Elite Member

• Daddy's Kids
  • 4,640 posts
  • Spouse:Night and Tormented

The lines are too thick. You need something else going on in the background and then the lines as accents to your lighting or something. Dope render choice and concept though

Posted Image

That one time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users