Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Volleyball Archetype (Haikyuu! Cards)

Archetype Warrior Fire

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nekomata

Nekomata

The Sassiest Majespecter

• Members
  • 104 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:26 PM
  • Discord:Nekomata#3064

As a volleyball player myself (and an amazing Setter), I've always wanted to play a Volleyball Archetype since the episode of Zexal when Striker plays some Soccer cards.
So I made some time ago generic Volleyball cards, and recently changed some of them and gave a name to the players, referencing to Haikyuu.
I might have made a few mistakes while translating to English specific terms of volleyball, in this case, let me know.

These monsters are Fire/Warriors, but don't ask me why their attribute is Fire. I didn't want the classic Earth/Warrior; Water/Dark/Light were all wrong, and it could've been Fire or Wind. At the end, Fire won.

Monsters

Spells

Traps

Comments after Duel Portal testing

What do you think?

Archetypes I've made so far

I'm also writing a Fanfiction! https://forum.yugioh...nion-cross-dpr/

Nekomata

Nekomata

The Sassiest Majespecter

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 104 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:26 PM
  • Discord:Nekomata#3064

Bump (btw, these cards are availabe on Duel Portal)

Archetypes I've made so far

I'm also writing a Fanfiction! https://forum.yugioh...nion-cross-dpr/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users