Evil Hero Neos [Written]

Freedragon

Evil Hero Neos

Dark/LV 8

Fusion/Fiend/Effect

Can only be fusion summoned by sending "Elemental Hero Neos" and any 1 "Neo-Spacion" from your Deck to the Graveyard.
If this card is in the Graveyard during the End Phase return this card to the Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 Elemental Hero Neos from your Hand Deck or Graveyard.
ATK3000DEF2500

the theme of Evil Hero Neo is Dark Contact Fusion, which sends materials from deck to grave.
not sure if it needs while you control no monsters. Im trying to make my evil heros match sepreme
 king style which is normaly one monster and able to turn duel around with single card.
any help is wellcome will release updated set soon.

Update based on feedback

Evil Hero Neos
Dark/LV 8
Fusion/Fiend/Effect

During Either players turn you can Fusion summon, by sending "Elemental Hero Neos" from your Hand/Field and send any "Fiend-Type" Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.(This is a Quick Effect)
If this card was Summoned in a Chain Negate and Banish all other cards in the Chain.
If this card is in the Graveyard during the End Phase return this card to the Extra Deck and Special Summon 1 Elemental Hero Neos from your Hand Deck or Graveyard.

ATK 3000 DEF 2500

gonna honest its still a lack-luster to me

yes its a sudden 3000 body for arguable almost free investment. and can float into OG neos if somewhat removed. but the said card has multiple problems:

1) lack of protection: probably a bit nit-picky since this card does float. but since this card already have a incredibly (and surprisingly) specific/xenophobic requirement that not matching the intended deck at all (we get it in for moment) i think a protection or 2 wouldn't hurt much

2) SYNERGY mate. Evil HERO already have their own problems and Neos Deck in general have its own (even worse) problem. stuffing these 2 decks together doesn't seems viable as each deck mechanic will slowed one another (Neos lacking of field presence, Evil HERO lacking of searchers

Dr. Jolly, it doesn't have to have protection when it's a 3k beater that you can SUMMON 3 OF IN THE SAME TURN. They also float Vullet style into Neos, which is just bonkers. Not even mentioning the fact you get to foolish 3 Neo-Spacians on top of that.

This card is a problem not because it's lackluster, but that it isn't even an Evil HERO. It's just a Neos monster that can make the archetype broken on its own. The concept of milling specific materials is broken in its own right, especially since it doesn't even need a Fusion card. 

So if you really want to use this, instead just make it so you can only Special Summon it OPT, make the card use regular Tribute contact fusion, and then put the Deck material effect on the Fusion Spell with some sort of restriction like Shaddoll Fusion has.

Tbh Evil HEROes just need more Main Deck monsters.

Well, Evil HERO needs more Main Deck in general (but assume they forgot about them after GX) and Neos just needs a way to actually stick around longer on the board because hell knows why Konami made them bounce back during the EP. 

But yeah, problem here is that it's an instant 3K monster that floats. Turn 1; oh hey, I can make this right away. Because of the Link rules and lack of format tag here, yeah, unless you can open your field quick enough; you get it. Non-Link format, then instant GY setup. Also the design issues; this has nothing remotely to do with Evil HEROs and just has the name. It doesn't do anything to help Evil HEROs, but instead just mills Neos stuff and revives later; which does help them. 

Either way, change it to an Elemental HERO Fusion like the rest of them (name too); then you at least get some of the general support from there. The floating effect can stay, because Neos needs to get out more. Then again, you may have to lower its stats because otherwise, it does outclass the existing Fusions (though I guess if you keep it a standard Fusion, then sure).

Options:

• Retain Contact Fusion: Level 7; 25/20 stats
  • General Fusion: current stats. 

Well, Evil HERO needs more Main Deck in general (but assume they forgot about them after GX) and Neos just needs a way to actually stick around longer on the board because hell knows why Konami made them bounce back during the EP. 

But yeah, problem here is that it's an instant 3K monster that floats. Turn 1; oh hey, I can make this right away. Because of the Link rules and lack of format tag here, yeah, unless you can open your field quick enough; you get it. Non-Link format, then instant GY setup. Also the design issues; this has nothing remotely to do with Evil HEROs and just has the name. It doesn't do anything to help Evil HEROs, but instead just mills Neos stuff and revives later; which does help them. 

Either way, change it to an Elemental HERO Fusion like the rest of them (name too); then you at least get some of the general support from there. The floating effect can stay, because Neos needs to get out more. Then again, you may have to lower its stats because otherwise, it does outclass the existing Fusions (though I guess if you keep it a standard Fusion, then sure).

Options:

• Retain Contact Fusion: Level 7; 25/20 stats
  • General Fusion: current stats. 

Its a Fiend LV8 3K that can be summoned turn 1 "provided you don't draw all copies of neos".

If I added more search support to it, it could end up broken.

I added neos support because ground mole only rock type jaden had so I expect he still had all neos cards.

This was only way to ensure consistancy as i expect a deck of neo-spacion/elemental heros/evil heros to brick often.

The problems i noticed was lack of recovery when your field blown up and evil hero fusions.

hope this helps everyone better understand what i was going for.

Thank you for feedback all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived