Conflict in Hell's Gateway [IC Thread] [Side Story 3] [R-16]

Chaotic Angel

OOC Thread | Theme Tune: Kowareyasuki

2i3h91.jpg

213jbrs.jpg

[spoiler=Letter]

"Dear Role Player,

I hope you are all doing well.

I have three different tasks for you, but you may only choose one.

I really hate to have to force this onto you, but this is a favour one cannot turn down. We are in a conflict right now, in three different gateways. Heaven, Purgatory and Hell. Do those three mean anything to you? It does? Okay, I’ll continue. Once you have chosen your gateway, a portal will activate from your hometown and lead you straight there. One main difference is all three gateways are taking place in three different time frames. Are you sure you want to keep going? Is this giving you a headache? No? Right. I’ll proceed as normal.

Those time frames are taking place during the events of the franchise FVTO but in years 2060, 2065 and 2070. If you cannot handle anymore, then I suggest you stop there. STILL want to go? Man, you’re persistent. Just bear in mind that if you come into any physical contact with any foreign characters (such as NPCs and those who wasn't applied to be part of this RP) whilst you’re in your gateway, it could lead to some bad after effects. It would be best to avoid them at all costs.

Finished reading?

No? Okay.

Let me explain the accommodations, then.

In Heaven’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most luxurious staterooms. Comfy beds, smooth hot water, and your room almost exactly as it was when you moved out of your old home.

In Purgatory’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most unexpected of places… The Prison Cell, but despite that it looks like your old room except you won’t be getting out most of the day except for engaging in combat. That’s the only downside. I’d like to mention also that there’s hot water and comfy beds too, just like in Heaven. Jealous now?

In Hell’s Gateway, you’ll be staying in one of the most luxurious staterooms. Ironically for Hell, it also with comfy beds and hot water. Everything you would imagine Heaven to be as well, except you’ll be around fire 24/7. Be well equipped for when you arrive there. It’s very hot around Hell.

Now, onto the main event. I hope you’re ready for this.

Your task is to end the conflict between the three gateways. Also, I would like you to restore harmony and order for all gateways. I’ve tried doing so myself, but with no luck. I’m just hoping that you’d get to as far as ending just one gateway’s conflict. The amount of foes in each gateway? You do not wanna know. There are far too many right now to count, hence the call for you to join us, quickly.

Each gateway has its own difficulty though, if you treat it as such: Heaven being easy, Purgatory being Intermediate, and Hell being Hard. All for obvious reasons.

Now, safe travels and try to come back alive…

Yours sincerely,

The Emperor of the United Kingdom."

In the world of singing flames, raging flames, flames of distraught. This is the hardest of three side stories. Ironically, no one expected to be in this gateway but one decided to go, and that was Bunko Aikawa. She came from the world where Cyborgs have taken over.

Her motive for going to Hell was purely to save the people there.

She reads the letter out in her head.

"I wonder what these guys would want now? This is ridiculous..." she moaned, as she took a sip of her pint of beer as she get out of her stool in a random pub and saw a portal. Bunko thought to herself for a second, "A portal? Is it worth going into?" but she went in anyway. As soon as she did, two twins were already fighting two hundred thousand replicas. "Wait, what the funk?" she said, looking all around Hell and realises she needed to enter the Gateway as well. As soon as she walked in, she immediately walks into combat, unsheathing her weapon and parries one of the replica's attacks. "Is this humanly possible?" she asked, but the twins were too busy holding the replicas off. They only had room to talk whilst they were not fighting. There was too many.

"Save the talking until later, woman." one twin said. "We got too many to deal with right now. We'll talk to you about everything in a minute." he reiterated as he took that one slice from his weapon and forcefully pushed it to one side, shattering twenty of the replicas at once, but they still outnumber the three of them. One twin was struggling more than her brother. "Can someone help me? I'm in a pinch here."

"Oh, right! Coming, sis!"

One minute the replicas are crawling amongst the twins, the next minute an unknown entity appeared before Bunko.

"What do you want from me?" she asked the unknown entity.

The unknown entity did not say a single word. Instead, he unsheathes what looks like ethereal blades and charges at Bunko and they clash.

When Shane Warblington was on his way to assist Chenise, his sister...

He saw Bunko fight an unknown entity, all hooded and concealed. He decides to call his sister over and help Bunko instead.

"Why don't we help this young woman instead?"

"She's in more trouble than me. Let's go."

As they both assist the blue-haired woman in battle, all three of them were overwhelmed by the power of the unknown entity's ethereal blades. They seemed like they were cursed by an Eidolon of some sort.

"Look at his weapon!" Bunko announced. Bunko announced. "Glowing black and white... It's definitely a curse then." Shane replied.

Chenise didn't say a thing. She wanted to focus on the fight and get this thing over and done with.

"He's expecting me to beat him with the weapon I got?"

"I got no chance!"

[spoiler=OOC]

So, we start off by reading the letter from the Emperor of the United Kingdom. You can simply nab that off the OOC Thread before you start your post. This will be the same for the other two Gateways. If you are descending from another world, state in your post where your character originally came from before going to the main event. This may seem like I'm throwing you under the bus by fighting the Demon Hybrid first, but that thing will leg it after a while so stick with it for the time being.

To summarise, read the letter, introduce your character and then help Bunko and the Warblington Twins survive the fight against an Unknown Entity. It cannot be defeated currently because of how weak we are to start off with, but we will get other opportunities to fight him again where we can. After that is done, we can go ahead with the main event.

The NPCs that will be here to help you throughout are Shane and Chenise Warblington. Make good use of them.

Remember, no Godmodding. I will be checking this.

Now, enjoy. Ask if you have any questions.

Archived